A Declaration from the Bears with Guns and Lasers

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Your pal got lucky and escaped to peacemode after four months of continuous staggers, if he is smart he will stay there.

Luck is escaping to peacemode as all potential counters are in anarchy or AWOL, this more like piss poor management on staggers at SNX and it isn't the first time you allowed him to restock. :lol1:

Edited by Jay Kay

• Replies 427
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

10 hours ago, Jay Kay said:

Meanwhile in the Imperium: smurth and gibs are causing chaos to the alliance and men, Junka and children are screaming.

Also a dozen nuclear nations in range of the rogue Khan refuse to declare on him either from fear or Junkas cowardice is contagious and he escapes to peacemode again to restock.

The funny thing is, I could swear I can hear Junka seething, hes just so impotent that he cant get things done however. hes like a 5 year old throwing a tantrum...

1 hour ago, Montezuma said:

lmfao!!!:lol1::facepalm:

I just don't get y u dragged us into this lol but whatever more casualties for us :gun::ehm: we fought lots of people before did we fight tbc and forget? wtf r u about lol??!!

viva la familia animalz!! :war:

viva la lpcn :gun:

for someone who doesn't care u post a lot lol :frantic: 

Junka promised that you couldn't suck up his pussy juices anymore, so you panicked and sent some idiot to rogue me, its still funny though... cause im really not giving a !@#$... fact is im posting this much because its entertaining.

Cna u speel gud?

Sz4PQfN.gif

Your pal got lucky and escaped to peacemode after four months of continuous staggers, if he is smart he will stay there.

Coming from you this just got funnier...

19 minutes ago, Neo Uruk said:

back to the spelling thing though because you really need it

Hell is freezing over folks... I've found myself agreeing with Rey more and more... holy !@#$.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

You're not actually shooting, you're just taking it.

I made it clear that I didnt give enough !@#$% about the nation. Pussy. Thats just not where im gonna fight my war... its boring and lasts about 12 seconds a day, but I couldn't be bothered to give even THAT to your crack whores...

Im much more intent on making your life a better experience... help you grow as a human being.

<3

...Pussy...

54 minutes ago, Keres said:

I made it clear that I didnt give enough &#33;@#&#036;% about the nation. Pussy. Thats just not where im gonna fight my war... its boring and lasts about 12 seconds a day, but I couldn't be bothered to give even THAT to your crack whores...

Im much more intent on making your life a better experience... help you grow as a human being.

<3

...Pussy...

nein.gif

You need to change your bad behavior, young lady...

24 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

nein.gif

You need to change your bad behavior, young lady...

Thats the best thing. I dont have to. This therapy is all about you.

where did daddy touch you to turn you into a pussy?

tenor.gif

33 minutes ago, Mogar said:

I could literally send Keres one aid package and erase all of the damage done so far.

Probably less lol. Im "fighting" Animalz here...

19 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Looks like we're going to have to kill Galerion now Keres.

bevzrIX.gif

6 hours ago, Montezuma said:

words

Id like to point out something too... I forgot about this earlier but I mean, I thought it was funny

Here is some advice peasant. Do whatever lame thing you got going on over at the OWF. Just keep our name out of your mouth, and show respect to some true warriors.

Tell sir Kingle or whats his face that these kinds of demands are... wow how rude... I don't exactly respond well to this kind of thing... here I am not giving a &#33;@#&#036; and out of nowhere this guy comes making demands? I'm sure you can understand if things get worse from here... i'm certainly not going to pass up this opportunity to make some more friends... not the kind of girl you call peasant or tell to keep things out of her mouth...

b579150950011a7cdee89c78f6925a78.gif

I'm very simple actually: protect the innocent, stop the wicked.

You mean beg people to stop the wicked...

That's still sad Junktard

Edited by Keres

The only sad thing is your glorification of promiscuity to an audience that includes the young. 

As to your threats, we are entrenched and prepared for any further acts of aggression that come from your terrorist pals or outsiders. We march the straight path, though it be hedged by swords, instead of hiding from evil.

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The only sad thing is your glorification of promiscuity to an audience that includes the young. 

As to your threats, we are entrenched and prepared for any further acts of aggression that come from your terrorist pals or outsiders. We march the straight path, though it be hedged by swords, instead of hiding from evil.

Calm your teats junks, nothing ive said is worse than something you would find in a episode of South Park.

and "entrenched" or "cowering" ??

Broken broom handles... A shovel works too... I mean, by all means... if you swing that way and like shovels better... its all the same

You can also dig your own grave with a shovel...

1 minute ago, Keres said:

Broken broom handles... A shovel works too... I mean, by all means... if you swing that way and like shovels better... its all the same

You can also dig your own grave with a shovel...

no.

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

no.

Your mind goes in funny places LH... I really cant help if you think what I think you think ... dude... im just helping TyJunk get rid of daddy issues...

7 minutes ago, Keres said:

Your mind goes in funny places LH... I really cant help if you think what I think you think ... dude... im just helping TyJunk get rid of daddy issues...

I've dealt with slut bags like you before. Junka is a worthy opponent. You are a sleeze ball, and the fact that TBC harbors you shows how &#33;@#&#036;%* they've always been,  even with NG backing (they're just sketchy mi6 nations who wanted to save their pixels and in order to do so, they turned on mi6).

grab some penicillion from the local clinic and take a nap you whack job

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

7 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

I've dealt with slut bags like you before. Junka is a worthy opponent. You are a sleeze ball, and the fact that TBC harbors you shows are &#33;@#&#036;%* they've always been (even with oculus backing).

grab some penicillion from the local clinic and take a nap you whack job

Penicillin

landscape-1470845361-suicide-squad-harle

But that just kills bacteria and its really not a good idea honestly, its irresponsible in this day and age and a reason for superbugs. Bacteria mutates and grows resistant... causing people to die from illnesses that were treatable.

Edited by Keres

Just now, Keres said:

Penicillin

landscape-1470845361-suicide-squad-harle

But that just kills bacteria and its really not a good idea honestly, its irresponsible in this day and age and a reason for superbugs.

sure, and the fluoride in our toothpaste cause cancer...

the only thing irresponsible is that you aren't even a good troll.

bring some substance, some screen shots... daddy issues died out with atg a long time ago

Just now, Lord Hitchcock said:

sure, and the fluoride in our toothpaste cause cancer...

the only thing irresponsible is that you aren't even a good troll.

bring some substance, some screen shots... daddy issues died out with atg a long time ago

No its true, Penicillin resistant bacteria are a major problem right now... you just want people to die and thats messed up man...

Daddy issues died out a long time ago, yes, but I mean Im just trying to provide junka with a treatment here... im helping, trust me. Im also bored so you're free to take it or leave it.

11 minutes ago, Keres said:

No its true, Penicillin resistant bacteria are a major problem right now... you just want people to die and thats messed up man...

Daddy issues died out a long time ago, yes, but I mean Im just trying to provide junka with a treatment here... im helping, trust me. Im also bored so you're free to take it or leave it.

I dropped a few pounds to ping ya. If you're bored, I'll be your knight in shining armor.

19 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

the fact that TBC harbors you shows how &#33;@#&#036;%* they've always been,  even with NG backing (they're just sketchy mi6 nations who wanted to save their pixels and in order to do so, they turned on mi6).

Its nice that you changed that. Thanks.

A handful of us were in MI6 sure, but FYI we left because it was:

1. A &#33;@#&#036; show

2. well that was the main reason honestly...

I mean most of us are former RoK/SF/Maroon buddies who just felt like having some fun... nice try on the mi6 thing lol

Also thanks for rogueing me I get to care even less lol.

12 minutes ago, Mogar said:

Words and actions tend to have consequences.

giphy.gif