Picked the wrong micro

shavar

11 hours ago, Galerion said:

You really are inept if you don't understand the context that shaped that statement.

Holy !@#$... I learn something new about myself everyday. 

Though it probably says more about your ineptness to not be able to see I was clearly joking. I expect to much around here these days I suppose. 

1 minute ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Holy !@#$... I learn something new about myself everyday. 

Though it probably says more about your ineptness to not be able to see I was clearly joking. I expect to much around here these days I suppose. 

No you weren't making a joke you were sniping, jokes are funny.

Just now, Galerion said:

No you weren't making a joke you were sniping, jokes are funny.

Hate to break it to you.. I have sold tech to Junka before. Now if anyone is sniping...

1 hour ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Hate to break it to you.. I have sold tech to Junka before. Now if anyone is sniping...

I think you are thinking of someone else. I have been sent tech a few times as part of war aid, but never been a commited buyer:

535694-globalradiation.png

Anyway my original comment was a jest directed in a manner that only certain people would understand.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I think you are thinking of someone else. I have been sent tech a few times as part of war aid, but never been a commited buyer:

Anyway my original comment was a jest directed in a manner that only certain people would understand.

Enough about you two, what's happening with the micro drama?  Did you put the fire out, MC777?

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

No, it was to you. Was a long time ago. My post was me just taking the piss but someone seems to think I'm being an ass. 

On Saturday, April 22, 2017 at 6:43 PM, Immortan Junka said:

They are both sovereign alliances and capable of conducting their own affairs.

Good luck have fun to both sides!

Aye but when their protectorates are MDoAP treaty partners it's in very poor taste to you know... war?

I told myself I would not post in this here thread.

I said :"Self. Dont do it."

But when do I ever listen to my own advice? Never would be about right.

I rarely, if ever, post on these boards. Like my alliance, THC, i keep to myself most of the time. But seeing as this topic is about my little group of rednecks and hillbillies, i figure why not throw in my 2 cents.

. I looked at this situation as an open act of aggression toward THC. Sure it was a botched tech raid, but to us, it was more than that. It was a micro alliance tech raiding ,and declaring wars on other micros and never getting hit back. 
 Sure, we coulda done what most others do and ask them to  "pwease stop that, I wub my pixels. pinky pwomise you wont do it again."   In fact, that is what we (micro alliance leaders)have been doing for years and it is always the same ol crap, only the names of the micros change.

I have nothing against TIE. In fact, I was rather pleased that we had a reason to break the monotony. We were looking forward to having a war with someone of equal size and strength. As a micro-alliance, we are normally delegated to ankle-biting and fighting against insurmountable odds. 

The way I see it, If a 10 member micro alliance raids another 10 member micro and  the latter defend themselves, there is no reason for any outside involvement.

I guess my main issue with this is simple. I feel that regardless of the size, an alliance is a sovereign group capable of making decisions and doing things as they see fit. And also capable of facing the consequences of their actions as well. If things were reversed, i would stand by my alliance member no matter if he was wrong, and I would fight the good fight. The fact that any protectors were involved at all was surprising to me.

I think there may have been some over-reacting.

But I digress.

Peace has been declared and all is good in my small little corner of the world,  void of micro drama. :)