Troop count was 3% and no anarchy.

Mjolnir

I attacked a guy who had roughly 20000-25000 soldiers. I launched two powerful ground attacks, and caused total casualties somewhere around 17000. However, immediately afterward, when I checked his page, he still had somewhere around 20000 soldiers. He also had not been online (the star icon was not present next to his name).

I believe that just reflects tax collections, not purchases. I just purchased 1 soldier and do not have a star by my name.

I'm still looking into this one. This is one of those hit and miss bugs because if you look in game, nations are getting anarchied properly. Continue to post here if you experience the bug. The more details the better.

A partner and I attacked LordNor (one of the images posted farther up in the thread) and forced his deployed soldiers to redeploy (I'm assuming this since he has not been on at update before) but he remained out of anarchy. I can post my battles reports and more SS's if that would help.

I'm still looking into this one. This is one of those hit and miss bugs because if you look in game, nations are getting anarchied properly. Continue to post here if you experience the bug. The more details the better.

Well thanks for the update admin, at least we know you are trying to fix it :)

Also, I think this has something to do with the real soldier count / soldier efficiency update. Once you updated it (a while ago), there was no real war to test it out properly. Maybe the game looks at soldier efficiency instead? It definitely has something to do with Guerrilla Camps I think....

Is it possible that the Great Monument is having some effect on automatically changing his government type to anarchy?

We would have seen that by now. That wonder is pretty old. It's almost got to be related to the change where the "modified soldier count" was changed to "Soldier efficiency".