Jump to content

Official White Wolves Announcement: ATTN ALPHA WOLVES


Luthe
 Share

Recommended Posts

 

Just now, Fox Fire said:

Simple solution to not liking Sparta. Join someone else. 

 

Obligations are obligations. There's a right way to address this. And then there's a wrong way. This is the wrong way. 

 

Well, we'll see...

 

Absolutely there is a right way to address this. Unfortunately AW leadership has an obsessive desire to bend over for Sparta and never took action to address the issue and dragged the membership down the wrong path.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 105
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Luthe said:

 

 

Absolutely there is a right way to address this. Unfortunately AW leadership has an obsessive desire to bend over for Sparta and never took action to address the issue and dragged the membership down the wrong path.

 

Or maybe they are just.... What's that word?.... Honorable?... Not you? Not cowards?..... IDK, I'd assume it's something along those lines. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fox Fire said:

Or maybe they are just.... What's that word?.... Honorable?... Not you? Not cowards?..... IDK, I'd assume it's something along those lines. 

 

Again with the making me repeat myself. Go back to the original post for my discussion on honor.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, Luthe said:

 

Rolled by who or what? Sparta's too busy hiding in peace mode and the AWs are being decimated defending an ally who's never done anything for them. The Spartan and AW alliance has always been a one way relationship at the expense of Wolves.

 

Just about anyone on Bob looking for someone to hit and you've just highlighted your alliance as a target for them with this thread.

Anyone moving from AW to your alliance is asking to get rolled.

Edited by Galerion
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Galerion said:

 

Just about anyone on Bob looking for someone to hit and you've just highlighted your alliance as a target for them with this thread.

Anyone moving from AW to you alliance is asking to get rolled.

 

Why does it anger you that I am educating the AW membership? Those nations have the right now to know that there will be no future for them. AW leadership has kept the entire membership in the blind, right from the beginning.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Luthe said:

 

Shouldn't you? I'm not the one who dragged an alliance down the path of war.

AW went to war of their own choosing. Just like any alliance does. You win some you lose some. Everyone knows this. 

 

4 minutes ago, Luthe said:

 

Again with the making me repeat myself. Go back to the original post for my discussion on honor.

Honor as a verb, means to fulfill or keep an obligation or agreement.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fox Fire said:

AW went to war of their own choosing. Just like any alliance does. You win some you lose some. Everyone knows this. 

 

Honor as a verb, means to fulfill or keep an obligation or agreement.

 

That's right, AW did the honorable thing and went to war to defend their ally. Meanwhile that ally sat in peace mode. Over half of their nations just sat there while wolves were decimated. Many continue to sit there, instead letting a low tiered alliance do their dirty work for them. There is no honor in that.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Luthe said:

 

That's right, AW did the honorable thing and went to war to defend their ally. Meanwhile that ally sat in peace mode. Over half of their nations just sat there while wolves were decimated. Many continue to sit there, instead letting a low tiered alliance do their dirty work for them. There is no honor in that.

So then this would be.... Something else? :huh:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Fox Fire said:

So then this would be.... Something else? :huh:

 

Really? AWs rolled into war in war mode. Almost every single one of our nations was in war mode when the conflict started. You can't say the same about Sparta. We were forced into peace mode after being decimated while Sparta sat there watching.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

23 minutes ago, Luthe said:

 

Rolled by who or what? Sparta's too busy hiding in peace mode and the AWs are being decimated defending an ally who's never done anything for them. The Spartan and AW alliance has always been a one way relationship at the expense of Wolves.

Al Bundy need only ask and We will help him crush your AA...:ph34r: Only thing I detest more than a treaty dodging coward is a war deserter...:wacko:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, Luthe said:

 

Really? AWs rolled into war in war mode. Almost every single one of our nations was in war mode when the conflict started. You can't say the same about Sparta. We were forced into peace mode after being decimated while Sparta sat there watching.

 

Yes, because the only reason to put nations into peace mode is cowardice. What year is this, 2008?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Luthe said:

 

Really? AWs rolled into war in war mode. Almost every single one of our nations was in war mode when the conflict started. You can't say the same about Sparta. We were forced into peace mode after being decimated while Sparta sat there watching.

So basically what I've gotten from all of this is that you're taking your anger of Sparta out on your own allies....

My God you sound like the guy I and everyone else wants to follow. Where do I sign up for this... White Wolves convention thing again? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Stonewall14 said:

I just looked at your nation so your safe atm but your other deserter friend is gonna get a visit asap...:ph34r:

 

You must feel really tough threatening a two nation alliance. Keeping up with the ol planet bob principle of fighting wars only when the odds are in your favor, eh?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Luthe said:

 

Really? AWs rolled into war in war mode. Almost every single one of our nations was in war mode when the conflict started. You can't say the same about Sparta. We were forced into peace mode after being decimated while Sparta sat there watching.

 

You had a obligation which you're trying to dodge and you're trying to take other with you to make yourself feel better, you're short sightedness will be your undoing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, Luthe said:

 

You must feel really tough threatening a two nation alliance. Keeping up with the ol planet bob principle of fighting wars only when the odds are in your favor, eh?

 

You don't understand this game at all.

Stony is the type to burn for his allies. Thick or thin.

Same here.

 

People like you disgust people like us.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, Luthe said:

 

You must feel really tough threatening a two nation alliance. Keeping up with the ol planet bob principle of fighting wars only when the odds are in your favor, eh?

 

1 hour ago, Luthe said:

Myself and many other Alpha Wolves never supported this war and see it as a lost cause. I'm encouraging all other Alpha Wolves who feel the same to withdraw from that alliance and seek refuge in the newly established White Wolves alliance, an alliance that does not support the Spartan lost cause.

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

 

You don't understand this game at all.

Stony is the type to burn for his allies. Thick or thin.

Same here.

 

People like you disgust people like us.

Si Senor de La Guerra Stone es numero uno assessino...:ph34r:


 Oh the Irony in young ones double talk @Cazaric

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...