PSA RE: IRON Deficiency Anemia

Image result for independent republic of orange nations

This is a public service announcement from the Independent Republic of Orange Nations regarding Iron Deficiency Anemia.

Iron deficiency anemia is a serious matter. It is, of course, caused by a shortage of iron in one's body. Your bone marrow needs iron to make hemoglobin. Without it, your body cannot produce enough hemoglobin to make red blood cells. 

We at IRON are seriously concerned for the well-being of all of those Legion nations who have been at war now for the last seven days. Seven days of war.. that is a lot of blood loss. And if your bodies cannot produce enough hemoglobin to create new blood cells, bad things could happen to you.

In order to help out the fine people in the Legion, the Independent Republic of Orange Nations activates the defense clause of our treaty with NATO and declares war on the Legion. We are bringing the IRON injections that your body needs.

Signed for the Independent Republic of Orange Nations,

The Warrior, President, IRON Councilor

Blade 619, Minister of Defense, IRON Councilor

Rhizoctonia, Secretary of State, IRON Councilor

Hertt, Minister of Internal Affairs, IRON Councilor

Mandarijn, Minister of the Vault, IRON Councilor

Edited by The Warrior

8 minutes ago, Sir Humphrey said:

Not sure how these supplements work, but I'm feeling better already.

You are probably experiencing an increased amount of IRON in your own body through osmosis, SH. This is a common side-effect. We are glad to be able to offer this service.

Edited by The Warrior

While iron is better absorbed from heme (meat) sources, non-heme (plant) iron is better regulated causing less damage to the body. High iron foods include clams, liver, sunflower seeds, nuts, beef, lamb, beans, whole grains, dark leafy greens (spinach), dark chocolate, and tofu.

What have you been eating Legion?  I could see someone saying no to spinach or tofu, even liver.  At least have some chocolate.  Who doesn't like chocolate?  

Like always I'm proud to be in an alliance that is allied with IRON.  Who else in CN would care so much about the well being of those poor members of Legion? Not only correctly diagnosing their deficiency, but then finding a way to help!

7 minutes ago, justavictim82 said:

6 days and this is the best DOW you could come up with? I have to say that I am disappointed. 0/10

I believe you are simply experiencing irritability. A common side effect of iron deficiency anemia. Unfortunately I don't believe your current health care provider covers this ailment at this time. 

On 3/27/2017 at 9:57 PM, justavictim82 said:

6 days and this is the best DOW you could come up with? I have to say that I am disappointed. 0/10

giphy.gif

Sorry you don't like it.

Edited by The Warrior

On ‎3‎/‎27‎/‎2017 at 10:57 PM, justavictim82 said:

Your opinion has been weighed, measured, and found to be wanting.

Here's a quarter.  Call someone who cares.

On 3/30/2017 at 10:18 PM, justavictim82 said:

You are about 5 years too late on this DoW idea but hey no one has ever accused IRON of having an original idea. Or thought for that matter

I'm really not sure what you mean here. Are you saying that we should be covering scurvy cases from 2012? Or are you just experiencing irritability? 

On a serious note, you're taking a themed DoW from 2012 and comparing to another from 2017 and seemingly claiming we ripped it off or that it's unoriginal because it's..... Completely and absolutely unrelated in every possible way to the DoW you just posted. How long did it take you to find some excuse to back up your stupidity? I'm genuinely curious. 

Edited by Fox Fire