sanctions

and now Mac daddy has sanctioned me ….

so this is what has become ..

i just received a message that some think i am bullying .. some think i have unjustly done someone wrong 

my first sanction ever was against someone who found it necessary to just play this game to inflict unpleasantness to tucker his sanction was just ..

then there was his multi frankie who again has no interest in anything but to cause harm to others 

i was also asked to sanction another but i refused because it was unjust ..

now we have this AH who is so bad in war he has choosen to use sanctions as a weapon and not only as a weapon in war but he uses it as a terrorist attack ..

if any have any doubt of my character and feel i need to be taught a lesson then i am right here … but please know the truth about me before you think you know me …

To: Roadrash    From: Mac Daddy    Date: 3/18/2017 4:55:20 PM

Subject: RE: you kidding me 

Message: talk to the nation that attacked me after war was over and after he was warned he would be sanctioned for attacking me after peace was declared and then proceeded to anyway....so keep talking &%$@ and i'll place sanctions on the next 30 nations.

To: Roadrash    From: Mac Daddy    Date: 3/18/2017 4:57:29 PM

Subject: Sanctions!

Message: Trade sanctions have been setup against your nation by Mac Daddy of the Black team. You will no longer be allowed to conduct trades while you are a member of the Black team while these sanctions are active and all non-secret trades with the Black team have been canceled.

sorry for all that are trading with MiC Faddy but he will be sanctioned now 

Mac Daddy i want you to know this you have just killed your Mac Daddy name if you ever return to planet steve with that name you will be meet with destruction… if any alliance chooses to harbor Mac Daddy then you are no better then he is …

he has completely abused the game mechanics of the senate seat i really don’t believe he has fooled you into voting for him …

i also find it very funny that he is in contact with snowman and frankie …….

Mic Dickey i will see you soon 

RoadRash 

Got a message from Mac today: 

To: President of Bajor    From: Mac Daddy    Date: 3/20/2017 4:35:58 PM

Subject: Sanctions

Message: Since I was unfairly removed from the alliance, sanctions are coming. prepare yourselves accordingly. 

I don't think he realizes that the senate resets tonight haha.

Or maybe he's deluded himself into believing that he'll be voted in again. 

On 3/20/2017 at 6:16 PM, Bajoran Federation said:

Got a message from Mac today: 

To: President of Bajor    From: Mac Daddy    Date: 3/20/2017 4:35:58 PM

Subject: Sanctions

Message: Since I was unfairly removed from the alliance, sanctions are coming. prepare yourselves accordingly. 

I don't think he realizes that the senate resets tonight haha.

Or maybe he's deluded himself into believing that he'll be voted in again. 

hahahah he truly is a fool 

i really hope he keeps his name next round