I don't know what Alliance to join

King R

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium of Supernova X might be exactly what you are looking for if you want fair tech compensation, a strong military-first government, and Producerism, the world's most modern ideology. Imperium Aeternum!

Supernova X is about the worst alliance you could think of joining. Their "leader" (the idiot I quoted above) is a standing joke in Cybernations. Seriously, don't even consider them. Plenty of bona fide alliances out there with strong leadership who know how to train/nurture new players.;)

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

As a member of POSSE, I already have Manhattan Project, Disaster Relief Agency & Federal Aid Commission at 80 days old. If you want an alliance with good guides, opportunity to grow fast and get actively get involved; consider joining us. We're a little over 2m NS, so we're not to big for your voice to be heard and rise in the ranks if you're motivated to actively contribute.

We can give you good advice on how to jump start your growth and get tech deals to grow fast.

Many of them are inactive. You should find advertisements for some of the others on this board. A few of them are slightly partisan or depend on your views and interests, so that might remain up to you. Past me had this to say:

"No, all of the other Alliances are just puppet Alliances of NPO in order to take over the whole game and drown out dissenting voices."

I'd assume I was serious, because 'drowning out dissenting voices' sounds serious. So if you wish to join Alliances based on their situation when they were more prominent, it might help.

Otherwise, I'm sure some of the available Alliances are advertised above.

Join SLAP and get your wonders and built up to 4999 infra so you are self funded and active team players always do well and move up quickly...then once you get nukes and wonders and what not I can poach you...:D

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=14571

1 hour ago, SirWilliam said:

Pay more attention, peasants, he no longer even has a nation.  ;)

Lol idc my message is for the masses of huddled rogues dreaming of nuclear greatness...o/ Blood to the Blood God \o

21 hours ago, Honneur said:

Are there any active alliances out here? Preferably someone who can get me regular tech deals?

Buying or Selling? My alliance has plenty of sellers but you'd have to join to be guaranteed slots.

I don't think you will find any active alliances anymore, not like what you'd perceive as active a few years back. We are active in daily or important affairs, I.e Tech Deals, Wars etc but on an alliance level there isn't much going on unless people start discussions. I suppose it all depends on what the individual wants, they can put in the effort to get people more active, but at this point in the game you'd have the odds against you.