Imperial Decree- New Polar Order

16 hours ago, Ezeriel said:

So basically, you have no clue what we're going to do? But by being mysterious about it you'll be able to claim you were right regardless of what happens post-war? :P

You were more fun when we were in TPF together. 

We know what you were going to do.  If you now chose to change that because you have been outed and your plans are ruined then so be it.  Either way, win win.  And I am having plenty of fun.  As I always do.  

• Replies 630
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 hours ago, zombox said:

You sound like a decent, if possibly misguided fellow. Fighting for your alliance is indeed honorable, fighting against overwhelming odds more so.

However, as a fellow fighter on the field, I am sad to say you might be speaking more for yourself than your alliance. The few brave Spartans against the odds, whilst others fight wars of words not actions.

meh. as far as i can see we are all in. and also loving it.

On 4/8/2017 at 11:56 AM, Dodgybobmcmayday said:

meh. as far as i can see we are all in. and also loving it.

By "all in'' do you mean ''all in peace mode and staying there'' ?  Not that there is anything wrong with that as such, but it does make it hard to sabre rattle too much.

6 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

By "all in'' do you mean ''all in peace mode and staying there'' ?  Not that there is anything wrong with that as such, but it does make it hard to sabre rattle too much.

Greetings! All in PM? I have just started my 18th war! Try to have some fun, we do have fun!!

1 minute ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

Greetings! All in PM? I have just started my 18th war! Try to have some fun, we do have fun!!

Hello, you are the Spartan war chest, good luck to you.  Maybe you should have a look at your alliance rankings page ;)  I am not sure your alliance mates embrace the same culture you do.  Maybe you should join another alliance that actually likes to fight?

20 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

You started your #18 war because we are not in PM. Meanwhile we are fighting each other to get 1 target. And when we get one the guy goes inactive.

10 hours ago, Diego18 said:

You started your #18 war because we are not in PM. Meanwhile we are fighting each other to get 1 target. And when we get one the guy goes inactive.

Judging by the state of your nuclear arsenal, you're not fighting anyone over !@#$. And by looking at your war history. You have yet to encounter a inactive Spartan.

Edited by Dodgybobmcmayday

On 4/4/2017 at 5:18 PM, AlmightyGrub said:

You failed your alliance, you have misjudged the situation badly and when we are done you will seek alternatives to Sparta just like DeathAdder did

I find it astounding that people actually think I left over a war that I was totally inactive for and have no idea what transpired (did Sparta even get hit?) over simply disliking the INTERNAL changes that took place while I was gone as well as the new leadership's direction. But, then again, people making these assertions are people that I don't bother to talk to. Ever.

For the record, I wasn't even attacked in that War.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm being dragged into your little dispute. For the majority of the time Sparta and Polar were tied, myself and Dajobo got along relatively well, at least, that was always my impression. If you guys disliked me during that time, that's cool. I never have liked your AA, I am simply willing to play ball with those who have the same viewpoint for as long as we share that viewpoint. And if we're being honest, if not for MK at the time, I doubt Tulak or Luka would've even entertained the treaty proposal. Plenty of old-time Spartans were far less than thrilled.

Events that took place in Doom War led to disputes that neither Alliance could find common ground on in order to settle, so both Alliances were in the process of cancelling one another which was to be announced following the end of the War, I simply went a step further and cancelled all of XX. [OOC] It was shortly thereafter that events took place, which didn't allow me to have regular internet access for nine solid months.[/OOC] Anything that happened during those periods following Doom, and my decision to join Pacifica when I became active again, I was neither privy to, nor do I really care about. My entire FA plan was abandoned, and a new plan formed when the Kings took over. This isn't overly uncommon, and had happened to a degree both when Luka and when Tulak stepped down.

New Kings stepped in, and I was rightly removed for inactivity. It happens.

People should really get their facts straight if they're going to include me in their little history lessons/disputes/political garbage.

Edited by DeathAdder
spelling/proper tagging.

On 4/9/2017 at 11:27 PM, AlmightyGrub said:

jltxDrV.jpg

I dunno, beheading doves is pretty badass.

Edited by Steve Buscemi
have to add text

3 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

I find it astounding that people actually think I left over a war that I was totally inactive for and have no idea what transpired (did Sparta even get hit?) over simply disliking the INTERNAL changes that took place while I was gone as well as the new leadership's direction. But, then again, people making these assertions are people that I don't bother to talk to. Ever.

For the record, I wasn't even attacked in that War.

I'm not entirely sure why I'm being dragged into your little dispute. For the majority of the time Sparta and Polar were tied, myself and Dajobo got along relatively well, at least, that was always my impression. If you guys disliked me during that time, that's cool. I never have liked your AA, I am simply willing to play ball with those who have the same viewpoint for as long as we share that viewpoint. And if we're being honest, if not for MK at the time, I doubt Tulak or Luka would've even entertained the treaty proposal. Plenty of old-time Spartans were far less than thrilled.

Events that took place in Doom War led to disputes that neither Alliance could find common ground on in order to settle, so both Alliances were in the process of cancelling one another which was to be announced following the end of the War, I simply went a step further and cancelled all of XX. [OOC] It was shortly thereafter that events took place, which didn't allow me to have regular internet access for nine solid months.[/OOC] Anything that happened during those periods following Doom, and my decision to join Pacifica when I became active again, I was neither privy to, nor do I really care about. My entire FA plan was abandoned, and a new plan formed when the Kings took over. This isn't overly uncommon, and had happened to a degree both when Luka and when Tulak stepped down.

New Kings stepped in, and I was rightly removed for inactivity. It happens.

People should really get their facts straight if they're going to include me in their little history lessons/disputes/political garbage.

I think you are over-reaching... but it is good to hear that whilst allied to us you didn't like us.  That's the impression you gave and the start of the divide between us.... You can assert that you got on well with Dajobo, but the facts (and logs) hardly reflect that.  To some extent you and your mates are a lot of the reason your former alliance is being rolled, Sparta's current government apparently chose to take up your banner so now they are paying the price.  Your FA direction at the time was pretty clear, run off to the future winning side, you could hardly have been expected to know that DK would fold like a cheap ironing board.

So some time later, the decisions you made have placed Sparta firmly where they are, almost friendless, no real treaty ties and no apparent way out of it.  You can claim ignorance or self-absolution but the facts hardly support your claims.  You are a runner, keep on keeping on.  Hopefully when Sparta disbands, as they almost inevitably will now, you will be able to persuade some to join you in the safety of Pacifica.  The more that run the better really, the faster we get to the end game.

27 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think you are over-reaching... but it is good to hear that whilst allied to us you didn't like us.  That's the impression you gave and the start of the divide between us.... You can assert that you got on well with Dajobo, but the facts (and logs) hardly reflect that.  To some extent you and your mates are a lot of the reason your former alliance is being rolled, Sparta's current government apparently chose to take up your banner so now they are paying the price.  Your FA direction at the time was pretty clear, run off to the future winning side, you could hardly have been expected to know that DK would fold like a cheap ironing board.

So some time later, the decisions you made have placed Sparta firmly where they are, almost friendless, no real treaty ties and no apparent way out of it.  You can claim ignorance or self-absolution but the facts hardly support your claims.  You are a runner, keep on keeping on.  Hopefully when Sparta disbands, as they almost inevitably will now, you will be able to persuade some to join you in the safety of Pacifica.  The more that run the better really, the faster we get to the end game.

And yet you also admit that you never have really liked Sparta, so I could also turn that around on you just as easily. I voted against the treaty. A few others did, but signing you dudes won the majority vote. At least I have the balls to admit I disliked you, yet still adopted a professional attitude 99.9% of the time we were tied together. I assume we're similar in that respect, though I never really cared to ask. When I took over Sparta from Tulak, I worked quite closely with Daj, and in a professional manner. Backing every move he made EXCEPT his demand to me to roll Pacifica because SNX hit them, without consulting anyone involved in the Coalition beforehand. He accused me of protecting Pacifica, in the Coalition channel no less, when I simply did not want to commit on that front and ignore both TOP, and MI6 who were on the Doom side's hitlist. My only tie to AFM at the time was via TTK, who were also pissed off at SNX for engaging Pacifica, without even discussing it with their own !@#$@#$ Bloc. Before that point, Yeru and myself did everything in our ability to help Daj build a powersphere.

If you hate me, then it is because that I wouldn't be the follower that you claim Sparta always is, and just do as I was told. That brings me a lot of happiness if it's so.

Another great lie that likes to be spun is how I supposedly always talked !@#$ with Daj. Nine times out of ten, Daj and I were completely on the same page, with the exception of Doom War, and I'm pretty sure we both did our fair share of flaming each other. The difference is, I didn't do it in the Coalition channel. :) I'd be genuinely surprised if Daj said differently, but who knows.

What I find hilarious, is, you know, the AA leaders in Oculus that I talk to place the blame on them re-tying MI6, and then rebuilding them after their war with Oculus as the reason for them being initially targeted, but eh... Spin away, 

As one of the people who helped make Sparta's FA plan while I was tied to you, I'm pretty certain I know what I'm talking about when I said their post-war actions upon taking over was nothing in line with what I wanted.

Lastly, DK and Sparta never held a treaty as far as I know, and certainly not under my Reign.

Edited by DeathAdder

39 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

I think you are over-reaching... but it is good to hear that whilst allied to us you didn't like us.

To be fair, when dealing with the mess of Spartan gov myself, I was told DA had absolutely nothing to do with FA and wouldn't even have a conversation relating to it

So opinions on things outside the alliance wasn't really his thing

2 minutes ago, andyt2k said:

To be fair, when dealing with the mess of Spartan gov myself, I was told DA had absolutely nothing to do with FA and wouldn't even have a conversation relating to it

So opinions on things outside the alliance wasn't really his thing

This is pretty much fact. The only AA's I pursued any real FA with was TOP, DBDC, and Pacifica. I was the IA and Military King.

And the entire Pacifica thing was encouraged by NpO up until Doom War, so it leads me to believe there's also a divide of information in your AA.

Edited by DeathAdder

15 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

And yet you also admit that you never have really liked Sparta, so I could also turn that around on you just as easily. I voted against the treaty. A few others did, but signing you dudes won the majority vote. At least I have the balls to admit I disliked you, yet still adopted a professional attitude 99.9% of the time we were tied together. I assume we're similar in that respect, though I never really cared to ask. When I took over Sparta from Tulak, I worked quite closely with Daj, and in a professional manner. Backing every move he made EXCEPT his demand to me to roll Pacifica because SNX hit them, without consulting anyone involved in the Coalition beforehand. He accused me of protecting Pacifica, in the Coalition channel no less, when I simply did not want to commit on that front and ignore both TOP, and MI6 who were on the Doom side's hitlist. My only tie to AFM at the time was via TTK, who were also pissed off at SNX for engaging Pacifica, without even discussing it with their own !@#$@#$ Bloc. Before that point, Yeru and myself did everything in our ability to help Daj build a powersphere.

If you hate me, then it is because that I wouldn't be the follower that you claim Sparta always is, and just do as I was told. That brings me a lot of happiness if it's so.

Another great lie that likes to be spun is how I supposedly always talked !@#$ with Daj. Nine times out of ten, Daj and I were completely on the same page, with the exception of Doom War, and I'm pretty sure we both did our fair share of flaming each other. The difference is, I didn't do it in the Coalition channel. :) I'd be genuinely surprised if Daj said differently, but who knows.

What I find hilarious, is, you know, the AA leaders in Oculus that I talk to place the blame on them re-tying MI6, and then rebuilding them after their war with Oculus as the reason for them being initially targeted, but eh... Spin away, 

As one of the people who helped make Sparta's FA plan while I was tied to you, I'm pretty certain I know what I'm talking about when I said their post-war actions upon taking over was nothing in line with what I wanted.

Lastly, DK and Sparta never held a treaty as far as I know, and certainly not under my Reign.

I was not part of government for most of the XX era where you were involved, but I was pretty close by.  XX was important to Polar and therefore you were important to us.  End of story. 

The ''lies'' are completely backed by facts, but you can believe whatever you wish to.  Your activity or inactivity at a particular time has absolutely nothing to do with anything, you left a lasting impression on all your former allies in XX.  It was up to the new era to either fix or ignore it, they chose to inflame it at the first opportunity.  So here we are.  The roots of our distrust of Sparta link directly to you and your caustic exit from XX.  They were fueled by the opportunism of NADC and Sparta in the last war and then provoked further by the on-going relationship.  At some stage, you have to take at least some responsibility for something.  By all means absolve yourself if you so desire, it makes no difference to the outcome of the war.

There was no suggestion that Sparta and DK held a treaty, once again you over read and therefore over reach. 

7 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

This is pretty much fact. The only AA's I pursued any real FA with was TOP, DBDC, and Pacifica. I was the IA and Military King.

And the entire Pacifica thing was encouraged by NpO up until Doom War, so it leads me to believe there's also a divide of information in your AA.

The reality is you placed yourself in constant contact with XX leadership, you can not ever not be representative of your alliance as a leader.  I know full well that every time I have spoken in the last decade whether in government or not, there has been an assumption that I am speaking on behalf of the alliance (whether I was or not)  Your attitudes may well have been less than diplomatic, but if you are the leader your attitudes are the ones we regard.  I accept that fact, I have to wear my comments, leadership never gets to duck behind the demarcation wall.

As for our alliance, we have an open government forum.  We communicate sufficiently to get the job done consistently over the last decade.  There is not any compartmentalization at my level of access, I can see clearly exactly what happens and why.  Try again.

34 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

Brief correction... I wasn't in SNX at the time, but NPO hit SNX, not the other way around.

On November 9th, shortly after Doom Squad attacked Invicta, DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE raided Sparta and New Polar Order en masse. On November 12th, DOOMBIRD DOOMCAVE, Umbrella and New Pacific Order declared war on Supernova-X as a result of one nation from Supernova-X attacking Doom Squad following DS's declaration of war on Invicta.

Well, as far as I'm aware, there was never any solid plans to tie DK, either. Or really be close to them. It was spitballed, but nothing came to fruition between either side, and we certainly weren't relying on them. :o

As for responsibility, yeah, I take some. It sucked how Daj and I ended the whole thing, but I wasn't the only AA that was complaining about needing to go to bat for SNX when we -knew- TOP and MI6 were going to be major targets in that war. I don't know why Daj couldn't see that, nor why we opted to flame each other instead of just shifting our resources appropriately.

Sparta had already made a commitment to defend TOP and MI6, and then suddenly, the entire war plan was expected to change, with TOP/MI6 being left to rely primarily on Alliances who told me to my face, they would never defend them. Or GOONS.

I don't know what all logs that you've seen, but I was accused of everything during that war from protecting Pacifica, to actually saying that MHA would hit a Paradox or MI6 target (I honestly don't remember at this point) when it turned out, after going through the coalition chat's logs, it was actually one of their own Triums who had said it, so I'm sorry if my exit left a bad taste in your mouth. Your actions towards myself and Sparta in general, when we did everything to back XX in Grudge, Dave, EQ, and Disorder left a bad taste in mine.

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

Brief correction... I wasn't in SNX at the time, but NPO hit SNX, not the other way around.

Hm. I stand corrected. Didn't they hit someone that triggered NPO to hit them?

I definitely remember a conversation in the coalition channel where half the AA's were pissed off at SNX for hitting someone, and half the AA's were pissed off because the other half were yelling at SNX.

That's what led to Daj telling me I needed to hit Pacifica in response and I said I wasn't comfortable with hitting Pacifica again after all of the flak that came my way from us having to do the talks in Disorder because no one from Polaris was around, after saying -they- would lead the talks.

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

Hm. I stand corrected. Didn't they hit someone that triggered NPO to hit them?

I definitely remember a conversation in the coalition channel where half the AA's were pissed off at SNX for hitting someone, and half the AA's were pissed off because the other half were yelling at SNX.

That's what led to Daj telling me I needed to hit Pacifica in response and I said I wasn't comfortable with hitting Pacifica again after all of the flak that came my way from us having to do the talks in Disorder because no one from Polaris was around, after saying -they- would lead the talks.

NPO oA'd in with Umbrella, after a member of SNX hit Doom Squad:

What a discussion!!

How pity it is people who play the game for 10 years or so, who love the game, who became Kings and Emperors and Gov in their alliances to hate each other after so many years, talk only about the past and who did something nice and who did something wrong and not talking that the 30,000 + nations are 5000 now and new people are discouraged to join or leave right after because of these old hates,

How more constructive would be the other way this discussion if all these experienced players would work to revive the game that we all love and put their little stone towards this direction?!

Are there still hopes about this?

Do the 5000 last players really need this spider net of alliances and formations that kill the game and create an asphyxiated environment for new players or a new spirit and a new philosophy may come out of this accumulated experience and offer the game a new beginning?

21 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

What a discussion!!

How pity it is people who play the game for 10 years or so, who love the game, who became Kings and Emperors and Gov in their alliances to hate each other after so many years, talk only about the past and who did something nice and who did something wrong and not talking that the 30,000 + nations are 5000 now and new people are discouraged to join or leave right after because of these old hates,

How more constructive would be the other way this discussion if all these experienced players would work to revive the game that we all love and put their little stone towards this direction?!

Do the 5000 last players really need this spider net of alliances and formations that kill the game and create an asphyxiated environment for new players or a new spirit and a new philosophy may come out of this accumulated experience and offer the game a new beginning?

Well you're describing what I'm doing everyday, it's just not as interesting to the popcorn gallery as old grudges and nuclear fireworks are.

Edited by Immortan Junka

36 minutes ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

What a discussion!!

Yeah I really have no idea why Ged/Grub opted to bring me into this. I've been distracted with other things for a couple weeks and logged into a mention from Ged, and the insinuation from Grub that current Spartan Leadership gave a damn about the FA direction Yeru and I had going enough to keep it up. instead of totally scrapping it and even re-tying an AA Yeru and I cancelled.

It's still better than TV, I suppose..

2 hours ago, Alexandros o Megas said:

What a discussion!!

You are seriously the most delusional fool I have seen for a long time.  You have zero concept of what keeps the world spinning.  You talk complete rubbish every day about your valiant war efforts when the reality is you are slowly being reduced to nothing but tears and now you prattle on about everyone holding hands and touching bums.  Hate is what fuels war, wars fuel activity and resentment ensures it all continues. 

The treaty web is not of my making nor under my control but the more alliances that disband and their memberships absorbed into major alliances the better.  Micro drama does nothing at all for the game except for the 3 retards chasing each other in circles.  The reality is there are less people on Bob than before but 10 times the amount of ''legitimate'' alliances.  All these alliances contribute nothing to anything except for complaints when someone does something.  Don't blame active alliances for the issue, look at your own SimCity approach to politics and wonder no more why things are spiraling in the manner they are.

I don't hate DeathAdder, he is once again an ally.  However, if you want to look at why things go pear shaped, look no further than the gutless morons in your own alliance.  Peace Mode is a wonderful place to escape to when you are being bashed senseless, but it is a place to rebuild your nukes, collect out of anarchy, and then in a meaningful way strike back at the alliance you are fighting.  Your guys have the escape bit down, but I am yet to see a coordinated counter offensive to try to press any advantage?

In fact, you are bleeding to death because your alliance wont roll back out to help you.  That may well be your thing, but you having 20 nukes again at your current NS would be hurtful... right now it is just your tech being nuked away while you swing and miss.

5 minutes ago, AlmightyGrub said:

You are seriously the most delusional fool I have seen for a long time.  You have zero concept of what keeps the world spinning.  You talk complete rubbish every day about your valiant war efforts when the reality is you are slowly being reduced to nothing but tears and now you prattle on about everyone holding hands and touching bums.  Hate is what fuels war, wars fuel activity and resentment ensures it all continues. 

The treaty web is not of my making nor under my control but the more alliances that disband and their memberships absorbed into major alliances the better.  Micro drama does nothing at all for the game except for the 3 retards chasing each other in circles.  The reality is there are less people on Bob than before but 10 times the amount of ''legitimate'' alliances.  All these alliances contribute nothing to anything except for complaints when someone does something.  Don't blame active alliances for the issue, look at your own SimCity approach to politics and wonder no more why things are spiraling in the manner they are.

I don't hate DeathAdder, he is once again an ally.  However, if you want to look at why things go pear shaped, look no further than the gutless morons in your own alliance.  Peace Mode is a wonderful place to escape to when you are being bashed senseless, but it is a place to rebuild your nukes, collect out of anarchy, and then in a meaningful way strike back at the alliance you are fighting.  Your guys have the escape bit down, but I am yet to see a coordinated counter offensive to try to press any advantage?

In fact, you are bleeding to death because your alliance wont roll back out to help you.  That may well be your thing, but you having 20 nukes again at your current NS would be hurtful... right now it is just your tech being nuked away while you swing and miss.

Thank you for your kind words and advice! I will take them into consideration ... The game stats if you look at my wars show the truth ...

In Sparta's philosophy and mine as well sacrifice is part of the values we share ... My nation's pixels is nothing when I fight for my values, my Alliance and against game haters ...

Continue the right work ... When you will kill this game we may share a game of chess together :)