Cantankerous announcement

47 minutes ago, Banned said:

Well those that responded to your attacks are all outdamaging you, so what's your excuse?

Well I did attack the some of the more experienced buzzards of the bunch. Except for Lazzania or whatever his name is. Come now, Banned surely you can see that. Your blindness disappoints me.

Not to mention most of them are only fighting one opponent (me :D)  and I have multiple people to deal with.

Edited by Archangel1

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

31 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

Well I did attack the some of the more experienced buzzards of the bunch. Except for Lazzania or whatever his name is. Come now, Banned surely you can see that. Your blindness disappoints me.

Not to mention most of them are only fighting one opponent (me :D)  and I have multiple people to deal with.

That just means only one of them can nuke you per day while you can nuke all of them.  Poor excuse.

18 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

But an excuse none the less aye? ?

Now who's making excuses babygirl :)

I see you and Roal are engaged.

Congratulations.

I'll be at the wedding to see my son off in marriage.

Edited by General Kanabis

Well archfangel all u have proven is the obios u are in love with roal and will do as he says it reminds me of my pumping days u young lady are his buttom trick and u have been asking for a beeting well im sure this wont be easey for u, it will take a long time and it will hurt, but ur in it for the long haul, with no peace in sight, shoot u still havet felt the worst of ur nations destruction, i told u remember all it took was one day.

Hahahahahaha now lets burn our nations down, couse one thing i do promise is i will never runaway or give up, from what i know u and roal are constant runways makes sence really.

Hey ur new alliance should be called 

The constant runways or just the runways it fits u gals.

Edited by Lord GrimSin

26 minutes ago, berbers said:

Did anyone ehe'llnotice this guy has 4.5k land  purchases at 17kNS?

What a day to be alive, I'm going to be a regular Israel with all my land grabs :D

LOL, put some hurt into this trick Berbers maybe he'll Learn some humility along the way

3 hours ago, Lord GrimSin said:

What friends, roal is ur pimp young lady and he cant even protect ur block how pathetic,

Block? You mean bloc? I'm not part of any bloc.

3 hours ago, Lord GrimSin said:

No more words of wisdom Archangel, or u finally realized u have none

Sorry Sinmantha, some of us have work to do.

I have already recommend your brother seek psychological aid, and I do wish him the best of luck on the road to his recovery.

As for you, I suggest you broaden your horizons. Take up a good hobby, finger painting would suit you well I think. 

Edited by Archangel1

2 hours ago, Lord GrimSin said:

LOL, and he joined his trick, just as predicted 

Congrats mate on your predictions though this time yours turned out to be wrong.  

1 hour ago, Archangel1 said:

Block? You mean bloc? I'm not part of any bloc.

Block as in ur corner block come on trick

Sorry Sinmantha, some of us have work to do.

I have already recommend your brother seek psychological aid, and I do wish him the best of luck on the road to his recovery.

Sounds like u couldn't pass ur psycholigy class so what are a u a counselor.

As for you, I suggest you broaden your horizons. Take up a good hobby, finger painting would suite you well I think. 

Naw i like Target Practice, Street Racing, and of course who can forget Coitus, but i do like Paint Ball Shooting its like ur idea but is of course better.

Edited by Lord GrimSin

3 minutes ago, Lord GrimSin said:

Something about street blocks, tricks and pimps

I don't live on a street.

Now let me ask you something, when Sir William or Acids comes to your aid, they are brothers, comrades at arms ect.

Yet when I aid my friend, or vice versa we are labeled pimps and tricks? What school of logic do you adhere to sir? It's double standards and stupidly are baffling.

41 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

Now let me ask you something, when Sir William or Acids comes to your aid, they are brothers, comrades at arms ect.

Yet when I aid my friend, or vice versa we are labeled pimps and tricks? What school of logic do you adhere to sir? It's double standards and stupidly are baffling.

Welcome to OWF my friend.

8 hours ago, Archangel1 said:

You mad because I have friends?

You mean a hubby?

Yes I've already given you my blessings.

As for our dowry demands, you must deliver:

15 camels.

A copy of Adele's newest album.

100 hijab's.

And a magic carpet.

Post haste my dearest daughter in law :)

8 hours ago, Lord GrimSin said:

Are u sure from here it seems like u have alot of issues to deal with, mainly ur current wars, ur ego, and ur love for roal  

Wassup bro, welcome to the OWF.

Not much to see, but watching Roal cry is pretty entertaining.

His new bride makes an excellent stew, I might add.

8 hours ago, Morphine said:

Roal already abandoned OoT. This is just hilarious. 

I just noticed this and had to lol :lol1: whats with this pendejo joining alliances just to get them into trouble and then leave to repeat the mystical cycle lmao!!?? I've seen lots of crazy things happen on planet bob from my familia and other alliances but I have never seen such a terrible guy like roal so obsessed cant be loyal and ruins stuff like when he was in cobra and now this oot thing lol wooooooooow!