Cantankerous announcement

• Replies 125
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

28 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

I'm surprised at you Stonewall, you've lived the rouge lifestyle yourself. Cut a brother a break ?

Well you attacked me friends brochacho and Senor De la Gerra and I go way back like a Cadillac...:ph34r:

Nobody is going rogue. Catankerous Badasses is a perfectly legitimate alliance and we wish them the best of luck in their war on our mutual slithery enemy. A cobra is never a match for a mongoose.

1 hour ago, Nightside said:

Nobody is going rogue. Catankerous Badasses is a perfectly legitimate alliance and we wish them the best of luck in their war on our mutual slithery enemy. A cobra is never a match for a mongoose.

You'll change your tune as soon as Roal does what he always does and jumps ship to save his own hide.

He's the reason your house is burning down.

1 hour ago, Stonewall14 said:

Well you attacked me friends brochacho and Senor De la Gerra and I go way back like a Cadillac...:ph34r:

Berbers just introduced himself to Archangel.

Looks like you're gonna have to wait in line bro B-)

What with the honorable SirWilliam, all of my Royal Guards, and now the Great Disbander of Alliances himself... He's in for the ride of his life.

Edited by General Kanabis

Just now, General Kanabis said:

You'll change your tune as soon as Roal does what he always does and jumps ship to save his own hide.

He's the reason your house is burning down.

Kanabis, you know very well we were prepared to give you what you want before this war began, and we still are. What are your coalition's demands against OoT? What is it that we were expected to do? If we are only given the option to fight, then all we can do is fight. It matters not if it was Roal36's mistake or not, all we can do is learn from current mistakes and avoid them in the future.

2 hours ago, General Kanabis said:

raw_3.gif

That's hilarious, sunshine.

"A doctor of sorts"

You a Proctologist, are you?

Explains a lot :lol1:

No sir, my field is too specific for a fancy title. I guess you could say I study the devolution of the human character. And based on my observations, you and your crew are prime examples of the human character at the rock bottom.raw

23 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Berbers just introduced himself to Archangel.

Looks like you're gonna have to wait in line bro B-)

What with the honorable SirWilliam, all of my Royal Guards, and now the Great Disbander of Alliances himself... He's in for the ride of his life.

I'll be waiting to catch him when he falls and his friends too...;)

17 minutes ago, Nightside said:

Kanabis, you know very well we were prepared to give you what you want before this war began, and we still are. What are your coalition's demands against OoT? What is it that we were expected to do? If we are only given the option to fight, then all we can do is fight. It matters not if it was Roal36's mistake or not, all we can do is learn from current mistakes and avoid them in the future.

You haven't even gone through an entire round of war. You're not going to ve given peace that quickly. I've been critiquing your guys as we've been fighting, I've given you guides, and done everything I can to help you prevent this from repeating in the future.

You really shouldn't be rushing into surrendering 3 days after you got hit.

17 minutes ago, Nightside said:

I respect that.

This, in many ways, reminds me of the first real war I took part in.

I learned a great deal from it, but I've never once regretted any decisions I've made when those have been inspired by great feelings of loyalty.

You will realize soon enough, what we've all been telling you.

6 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Just admit it-

giphy_8.gif

It's OK. We don't judge.

I moved on from that topic actually. Yet you continue to bring up the gluteus maximus. Just another tell-tale sign of your obsession with the subject. You should really seek help my friend.

1 minute ago, Archangel1 said:

I moved on from that topic actually. Yet you continue to bring up the gluteus maximus. Just another tell-tale sign of your obsession with the subject. You should really seek help my friend.

I'll schedule an appointment at your imaginary office as soon as I get a chance, princess ;)

8 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

You make a fuss about my casualties, yet most of the nations in cobra have fewer than I.

They don't run their mouths as much as you do.

A gardener has no place in war.

You'll long for your garden when we're done with you.

26 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

They don't run their mouths as much as you do.

A gardener has no place in war.

You'll long for your garden when we're done with you.

My mouth did not get me into this.

I think you're just making excuses for your bandits poor war performance.

Edited by Archangel1

16 minutes ago, Archangel1 said:

Seeing as you have the same fetish as Roal, I'd beg to differ.

And I don't make excuses. I draw comparisons. 

2 hours ago, Archangel1 said:

Well those that responded to your attacks are all outdamaging you, so what's your excuse?