The Order of Tenebris

17 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I wanted Alexio to deliver on his own words. I didn't really expect Alexio to pay ex TMG nations, that was me just asking. Nothing wrong in asking right. But I did expect Alexio or his alliance to pay TMG nations. GG the head of TMG also informed me that he got no offer of aid from Alexio. Its not really ridiculous.

So, instead of asinine demands, you had asinine expectations of what a Foreign Alliance should do?

12 minutes ago, Banned said:

Frankly, as you're still on a one year ban from TMG membership, I quite much think what you want related to their relationship with GATO is meaningless.

Also this.

Edited by DeathAdder

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, Roal36 said:

That was a system that ebusinessong before I joined. I didn't take the pains to change it. Also we were a little naïve to think that if such a situation was to arise the injured parties would understand our position and respect it.

Yeah since u respect everybody and u dont try to ever interfere in none of ur bussines, yeah that makes sence LOL  

3 hours ago, Lord GrimSin said:

Yeah since u respect everybody and u dont try to ever interfere in none of ur bussines, yeah that makes sence LOL  

Look at the two times GK accused me of using a multi to spy on COBRA. The first time your own govt member ended up admitted to using that multi to spy on TMG and  OoT,
second time this happened
http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=10053
The guy who was supposed to be a multi controlled by me ends up attacking my own alliance after I booted him from the alliance.

6 hours ago, DeathAdder said:

So, instead of asinine demands, you had asinine expectations of what a Foreign Alliance should do?

Also this.

Alexio voluntarily agreed to do the aiding himself. 

Edited by Roal36

On 2017-03-05 at 2:47 PM, Roal36 said:

OoT has never had a govt till today. It's not our alliances fault that you and others thought otherwise.

If you're anarchists, then essentially every single one of you is considered alliance government. That's how everyone has treated LSF over the years, with justification because their membership has so much freedom they can do things that in other alliances only government is allowed to do.

6 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Alexio voluntarily agreed to do the aiding himself. 

Sounds like Alexio-TMG business that never needed walls of text from Roal that he was going to follow GATO around everywhere demanding things.

46 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

If you're anarchists, then essentially every single one of you is considered alliance government. That's how everyone has treated LSF over the years, with justification because their membership has so much freedom they can do things that in other alliances only government is allowed to do.

OoT has a sovereign. All members are liable to follow his advice and orders when it is present.

1 hour ago, Banned said:

Sounds like Alexio-TMG business that never needed walls of text from Roal that he was going to follow GATO around everywhere demanding things.

Alexio owes me money. 

*insert 100 walls of text*

Edited by Sir Kiloist

The offer was made here for all to see and I even quoted GG as the message. I said provide me with a list of nations needing aid and I shall organise it. No aid list came. There was also further mentions which again I highlighted GG and said provide a list and aid shall come. Again no list was provided. If they can't be bothered to do such a thing why should a big deal be made about it.

I'm not going to waste my time doing something when a single request can't be followed. As for sending me a list of OoT nations you can gtfo if you think I'll aid you or your ****ant alliance. As for following me around trying to extort money and you denying it that's exactly what it seems like following me around in every thread on the matter. 

As for me honouring my word I would have done it had the simple task I asked been fulfilled. I'm not going to go doing it myself when I have more important things to do. The whole point of a protector is to be there offer advice and guidance when needed and requested. Not to mention protection. It's not to run around and do everything for them because otherwise what is the point in them existing. 

Plus not being funny if they was incompetent enough to not even do a simple request like that then good riddance to them. Complete waste of space and time if you ask me. Also before you try the oh what disrespect **** you can again gtfo because I quite frankly couldn't give a rat's ***.

7 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

The offer was made here for all to see and I even quoted GG as the message. I said provide me with a list of nations needing aid and I shall organise it. No aid list came. There was also further mentions which again I highlighted GG and said provide a list and aid shall come. Again no list was provided. If they can't be bothered to do such a thing why should a big deal be made about it.

I'm not going to waste my time doing something when a single request can't be followed. As for sending me a list of OoT nations you can gtfo if you think I'll aid you or your ****ant alliance. As for following me around trying to extort money and you denying it that's exactly what it seems like following me around in every thread on the matter. 

As for me honouring my word I would have done it had the simple task I asked been fulfilled. I'm not going to go doing it myself when I have more important things to do. The whole point of a protector is to be there offer advice and guidance when needed and requested. Not to mention protection. It's not to run around and do everything for them because otherwise what is the point in them existing. 

Plus not being funny if they was incompetent enough to not even do a simple request like that then good riddance to them. Complete waste of space and time if you ask me. Also before you try the oh what disrespect **** you can again gtfo because I quite frankly couldn't give a rat's ***.

Just yell stranger danger and blow your whistle