The Order of Tenebris

18 minutes ago, Williambonney said:

I think he just said that they did...

You want to join the Order, you click join the alliance and if anybody has any reservations about you we kick you out

Yep, that is definitely a recipe to having the issue crop up every few weeks...

I get that you're a micro but this level of ignorance and ineptitude has not been seen around these parts for a long time. Usually because alliances that don;t have the simplest of things together don't last long.

No government or application process....and you wonder why you have so many problems....

GTFOH with this stupidity...

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

41 minutes ago, Williambonney said:

I think he just said that they did...

You want to join the Order, you click join the alliance and if anybody has any reservations about you we kick you out

What are you smoking? Their policy is anyone can join their alliance, no approval needed. They just sit back and wait for other people to come to them. Where as what I'm saying is to be more proactive and actually approve people, that way they can check if a Nation is at war and nullify issues with accepting Nations at war.

18 minutes ago, magicninja said:

Yep, that is definitely a recipe to having the issue crop up every few weeks...

I get that you're a micro but this level of ignorance and ineptitude has not been seen around these parts for a long time. Usually because alliances that don;t have the simplest of things together don't last long.

No government or application process....and you wonder why you have so many problems....

GTFOH with this stupidity...

We lasted pretty well for a considerable amount of time till these past few days when our protector had to get into clash with NG/NOR/TLR. It is not a coincidence that TTK and OoT is in a state of war at the same time. Even before the nation in question joined OoT the alliance was under attack of a AM protectorate.

Many big well established alliances have pending protected policy right? Meaning a nation rogueing on established alliances can join that alliance as a pending member and reside there sucking up their protection till they are removed. How is ours fundamentally different from that? We functioned in a similar way.

I will repeat our pretty simple policy.

It can't be more simpler than this. We are not saying that we like to harbor Nuke rogues, we are not saying that we will defend each and every nobody who join us. You have a problem with a nation in OoT you either take it up with that ruler or you speak to the alliance sovereign. If you can make a sensible case before Tyronia then I am sure Tyronia will oblige and kick him out or atleast ask one of his allies to kick him out. Tyronia is not a stubborn sovereign who won't hear reason.

9 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

We lasted pretty well for a considerable amount of time till these past few days when our protector had to get into clash with NG/NOR/TLR. It is not a coincidence that TTK and OoT is in a state of war at the same time. Even before the nation in question joined OoT the alliance was under attack of a AM protectorate.

Many big well established alliances have pending protected policy right? Meaning a nation rogueing on established alliances can join that alliance as a pending member and reside there sucking up their protection till they are removed. How is ours fundamentally different from that? We functioned in a similar way.

For us you can't have protection/officially join the alliance if you have active wars or are in peace mode. If you have active wars or are in trouble with an alliance we will help diplomatically to resolve so you can become a member but any time before that you are still fair game for the alliance you are battling with. 

Roal36 if you are strong leader you will pull your people through this... but you probably would have been better off if you followed the Imperium's oath and stuck with us. Nothing good ever has come of oathbreaking.

Edited by Immortan Junka

23 minutes ago, magicninja said:

For us you can't have protection/officially join the alliance if you have active wars or are in peace mode. If you have active wars or are in trouble with an alliance we will help diplomatically to resolve so you can become a member but any time before that you are still fair game for the alliance you are battling with. 

We are a flexible alliance and we respect the opinion and requests of everybody even our sworn enemies. Jack I believe once asked me to stop raiding a nation he was going to recruit into VG and I obliged though OoT had no raiding policy. Unfortunately in this case SLAP decided to not to test our intentions or make use of our pretty straightforward ways of alliance functions.

Your alliance has a written set of policy dealing with these matters and we respect that. I am not trying to judge or criticise that. All I am asking is that other alliances respect the way we functioned and act accordingly. We have no problem in dealing with alliances running on starkly different ideologies and policies. We deserve the same in return.

Edited by Roal36

29 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

We are a flexible alliance and we respect the opinion and requests of everybody even our sworn enemies. Jack I believe once asked me to stop raiding a nation he was going to recruit into VG and I obliged though OoT had no raiding policy. Unfortunately in this case SLAP decided to not to test our intentions or make use of our pretty straightforward ways of alliance functions.

Your alliance has a written set of policy dealing with these matters and we respect that. I am not trying to judge or criticise that. All I am asking is that other alliances respect the way we functioned and act accordingly. We have no problem in dealing with alliances running on starkly different ideologies and policies. We deserve the same in return.

That depends on your policies. I'm not going to stop our alliance pursuing a rogue just because they have your AA and no other alliance will either. It's not a good policy to have that anyone can click join and be in the alliance and afforded rights a member. 

1 minute ago, magicninja said:

That depends on your policies. I'm not going to stop our alliance pursuing a rogue just because they have your AA and no other alliance will either. It's not a good policy to have that anyone can click join and be in the alliance and afforded rights a member. 

I know and that system is removed now but even still we deserved to be talked to before everyone declared on us. I mean recently Flying Kiwis had a similar problem right? I think there also the open membership system was in place but Wes was approached and asked to release the (allegedly)rogueing nation. We never got such a request from what I know.

1 minute ago, Morphine said:

I saw in a thread that OoT was looking for a new protectorate. When this was suggested BY TTK weeks ago, Roal said "no". Your in this mess not because of TTKs wars but because of your negligence. 

That was a system that existed long before I joined. I didn't take the pains to change it. Also we were a little naïve to think that if such a situation was to arise the injured parties would understand our position and respect it.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

I know and that system is removed now but even still we deserved to be talked to before everyone declared on us. I mean recently Flying Kiwis had a similar problem right? I think there also the open membership system was in place but Wes was approached and asked to release the (allegedly)rogueing nation. We never got such a request from what I know.

Sure you do. that is good manners but before this announcement you said there was no government.... How would an alliance who doesn't know who speaks for you find someone to talk to? I understand "alliance positions" are marked but that doesn't mean that person is the one to talk to. I don't even know if our alliance owner is in government. 

9 minutes ago, magicninja said:

Sure you do. that is good manners but before this announcement you said there was no government.... How would an alliance who doesn't know who speaks for you find someone to talk to? I understand "alliance positions" are marked but that doesn't mean that person is the one to talk to. I don't even know if our alliance owner is in government. 

That is a good question.
Banned and me we have a line of communication. In Discord, forum messaging and In game. I negotiated my peace with the MM coalition through him, he was my contact whenever MM constituents broke the peace agreement they had with me.  He is also aware that I can kick out members from OoT.

Edited by Roal36

22 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Why bother asking my advice if you are going to ignore it 5 minutes later Roal, heck even Lord Hitchcock shut up after Animalz attacked him.

Because insanity is doing the same thing over and over again, and expecting different results.

A veritable loony bin is what we're dealing with here :)

Take pity on the deranged!

7 hours ago, Roal36 said:

We have no problem in dealing with alliances running on starkly different ideologies and policies. We deserve the same in return.

Our policy is that an alliance taking in a nation at war with us is considered a valid CB.  Particularly when those alliances leaders are active on the OWF taking shots at our allies and making asinine demands in an attempt to extort money from said allies. 

So we should have no problem dealing in the way that we're dealing now, no?

6 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Why bother asking my advice if you are going to ignore it 5 minutes later Roal, heck even Lord Hitchcock shut up after Animalz attacked him.

I'm a bit sad about that. He was rather funny.

Edited by Archangel1

6 hours ago, Banned said:

Our policy is that an alliance taking in a nation at war with us is considered a valid CB.  Particularly when those alliances leaders are active on the OWF taking shots at our allies and making asinine demands in an attempt to extort money from said allies

So we should have no problem dealing in the way that we're dealing now, no?

I am disappointed that Banned is also now involved in making up stories against me. If I am such a bad bad guy why do you have to make this extra effort to make things up about me. I don't have to make things up when talking about certain people here in OWF, truth is all I am asking for.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

I am disappointed that Banned is also now involved in making up stories against me. If I am such a bad bad guy why do you have to make this extra effort to make things up about me. I don't have to make things up when talking about certain people here in OWF, truth is all I am asking for.

So you weren't running around spouting ridiculous claims because you wanted Alexio to pay money he offered to TMG nations to nations that were no longer in TMG expecting that he owed them something for existing?  

Ojwardsc for Alexio!

28 minutes ago, Banned said:

So you weren't running around spouting ridiculous claims because you wanted Alexio to pay money he offered to TMG nations to nations that were no longer in TMG expecting that he owed them something for existing?  

Ojwardsc for Alexio!

I wanted Alexio to deliver on his own words. I didn't really expect Alexio to pay ex TMG nations, that was me just asking. Nothing wrong in asking right. But I did expect Alexio or his alliance to pay TMG nations. GG the head of TMG also informed me that he got no offer of aid from Alexio. Its not really ridiculous.

Edited by Roal36

Just now, Roal36 said:

I wanted Alexio to deliver on his own words. I didn't really expect Alexio to pay ex TMG nations, that was me just asking. Nothing wrong in asking right. But I did expect Alexio or his alliance to pay TMG nations. GG the had of TMG also informed that he got no offer of aid from Alexio.

Then perhaps TMG should have provided a list to Alexio in a reasonable timeframe rather than you spouting off here trying to get that money sent to OoT nations. 

Frankly, as you're still on a one year ban from TMG membership, I quite much think what you want related to their relationship with GATO is meaningless.

Maybe maybe not but it is not really  me doing "making asinine demands in an attempt to extort money from said allies".

I didn't try to exhort any money from the former head of Atlas and senator. Its not a asinine demand, its not really an extortion attempt. Also GG did say that he got no inquiries or offer from Atlas regarding this aid money.