The Order of Tenebris

After two years of semi-anarchy in which it was abandoned by its original members, the Order of Tenebris hereby restructures itself into an organized alliance with a functional and active government.

maxresdefault.jpg

Government of the Order of Tenebris

Supreme Leader Tyronia

Grand Wazeer Nightside

Wazeer of Foreign Affairs Roal36

Wazeer of Defense Guaravita

Chief of Staff Fire Dragons

Our alliance is primarily a Maroon alliance, though we welcome members from other teams. Our main protection treaties are with The Templar Knights and The Dark Templar, with which we reaffirm our commitment to.

The Order of Tenebris is a peaceful alliance that focuses on economic growth, but will never back down from a fight where one is thrown at us.

We recognize the unprovoked aggression by Apocalypse Meow, SLAP, Praetorian Guard, RAD, COBRA and The A Team, and pledge to give them the fight of their lives.

tenor.gif

Edited by Nightside

• Replies 83
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Banned said:

Took a whole day to go from "Roal isn't gov, stop picking on us" to posting a listing with Roal as MoFA. 

Welp, good luck with that.  It's gonna be a long one gents.

OoT has never had a govt till today. It's not our alliances fault that you and others thought otherwise.

Edited by Roal36

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

OoT has never had a govt till today. It's not our alliances fault that you and others thought otherwise.

No use talking to people who cannot read Roal, the announcement says it unequivocally for anyone interested.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

That's a failing of OoT for not understanding how an organized alliance functions.

I know, we have our deficiencies. But are we complaining? No. We have been surviving as a sovereign alliance trying to get by despite the intimidation, threats and actually attacks we have been facing for the last many months. 

Just now, Roal36 said:

I know, we have our deficiencies. But are we complaining? No. We have been surviving as a sovereign alliance trying to get by despite the intimidation, threats and actually attacks we have been facing for the last many months. 

When I bailed you out in the past I suggested that you join a larger alliance and take some time to build your reputation internally. It's difficult to lead a micro when you have so much baggage, especially when you don't want to throw away the baggage.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

When I bailed you out in the past I suggested that you join a larger alliance and take some time to build your reputation internally. It's difficult to lead a micro when you have so much baggage, especially when you don't want to throw away the baggage.

I am not going to apologise for the way I play. I see myself as someone who can help an alliance and help build itself. 

OoT has survived itself independently pretty well even after VG attacked it last year. We have been dealing tech independently, recruiting on our own and not asking for aid from anyone. 

Our protection pact with TTK came about only after repeated attacks in disguise and openly by VG and co.  But if an multi alliance coalition containing nations with warchests bigger than our whole alliance put together chose to roll us then so be it. 

Edited by Roal36

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

That's a failing of OoT for not understanding how an organized alliance functions.

I agree that OoT has had a lot of internal dysfunction, hence this hurried announcement to rectify that blunder. But it's still not our fault the attacking alliances refused to observe basic diplomatic protocols and simply chose to pounce because of personal grudges; any of the higher ranking members of the AA, Roal included, would have been open to discussion whether it's about Guaravita's raids, Roal's remarks on the OWF, or the admission of Fire Dragons. We have had raid disputes in the past and those were quickly resolved diplomatically so it's not like there's no one to talk to. The beef between OoT and Varangian Guard/Apocalypse Meow predates Roal anyways and has more to do with Guaravita going too far in a raid. The issue with VG then, as it is today, is that VG did not observe any form of diplomacy with OoT. This is pathological behaviour and not a one off crisis.

Junka the last time you helped it was after a war I waged in order to avenge the raids on VG by Jack Layton. 

I got in the war siding with my treaty partners only after trying to talk with both Morphine, and Jack Layton. 

5 minutes ago, Nightside said:

I agree that OoT has had a lot of internal dysfunction, hence this hurried announcement to rectify that blunder. But it's still not our fault the attacking alliances refused to observe basic diplomatic protocols and simply chose to pounce because of personal grudges; any of the higher ranking members of the AA, Roal included, would have been open to discussion whether it's about Guaravita's raids, Roal's remarks on the OWF, or the admission of Fire Dragons. We have had raid disputes in the past and those were quickly resolved diplomatically so it's not like there's no one to talk to. The beef between OoT and Varangian Guard/Apocalypse Meow predates Roal anyways and has more to do with Guaravita going too far in a raid. The issue with VG then, as it is today, is that VG did not observe any form of diplomacy with OoT. This is pathological behaviour and not a one off crisis.

You clearly don't know how this world works if you think alliances always resort to diplomacy first. I've been enemies with Jack Layton and others you are fighting in the past, you're not doing it right if you're getting into the same wars over and over. After this war is over I recommend you guys work out a treaty or two with experienced partners. The Imperium was a protectorate at one point.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

You clearly don't know how this world works if you think alliances always resort to diplomacy first. I've been enemies with Jack Layton and others you are fighting in the past, you're not doing it right if you're getting into the same wars over and over. After this war is over I recommend you guys work out a treaty or two with experienced partners. The Imperium was a protectorate at one point.

It's obvious alliances do whatever they want so long as they can get away with it - that's the nature of politics. If we're being raided over pettiness so be it, I just want people not to have any illusions about why there is a war.

But yes, we need new treaties - our old micro partners appear to be mostly defunct.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

TTK is still the protector of OoT and it may or may not change in the coming days. But right now it has not changed.

2 minutes ago, Nightside said:

It's obvious alliances do whatever they want so long as they can get away with it - that's the nature of politics. If we're being raided over pettiness so be it, I just want people not to have any illusions about why there is a war.

But yes, we need new treaties - our old micro partners appear to be mostly defunct.

I like how many people still think OoT brought this war on themselves. We can't control the urges of others but yes more steps was necessary and we all recognise that

47 minutes ago, Nightside said:

Per your FA guy, you had no government to make contact with.  So, the mistake in protocol was even bothering to think you warranted a DoW.

Edited by Banned

34 minutes ago, Banned said:

Per your FA guy, you had no government to make contact with.  So, the mistake in protocol was even bothering to think you warranted a DoW.

We did have a sovereign. We also had a alliance creator and administrator.