Darkness will prevail

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Haflinger said:

He's the guy who wanted Kashmir to coup GK out of Methrage loves Jack Layton government while MLJL was fighting Oculus for Kashmir under GK's leadership.

A blatant simplification of my original demand.  

8 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

The amount of self-delusion in this one is truly a thing to behold.

Truth it's not exactly self delusion. Hey for your info at this point nobody in AM coalition is pretending to fight the good fight though there was some attempts to paint the war as something it's not earlier complete with some trumped up CB.

1 hour ago, General Kanabis said:

Why don't you just- giphy_7.gif

A kind reminder that OoT is facing aggressive, unprovoked hostilities. OoT has been facing it for months. This war is just an escalation of the earlier hostilities with an addition of some opportunists. 

The Order thanks everyone who have extended their little help over the past two days. 

I would like to name everyone who offered their help but since they will be threatened by the alliances attacking us I choose not to do it.

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

The Order thanks everyone who have extended their little help over the past two days. 

I would like to name everyone who offered their help but since they will be threatened by the alliances attacking us I choose not to do it.

If they offered you their help then they'd be willing to die in a curbstomp anyway. Your reasoning makes absolute zero sense. 

33 minutes ago, Cress said:

If they offered you their help then they'd be willing to die in a curbstomp anyway. Your reasoning makes absolute zero sense. 

No if they were ready to make sacrifices they would have declared on ur little alliance already. 

13 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

No if they were ready to make sacrifices they would have declared on ur little alliance already. 

Tell them when they are ready, we will still be here ready and waiting. We could do with a willing sacrifice for the gods.

21 minutes ago, Cress said:

Tell them when they are ready, we will still be here ready and waiting. We could do with a willing sacrifice for the gods.

Cress you shouldn't be talking so tough either. Most of your nations aren't even nuclear capable, and you're only in a position to fight because of Non Grata.

38 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Cress you shouldn't be talking so tough either. Most of your nations aren't even nuclear capable, and you're only in a position to fight because of Non Grata.

Talking tough is what Roal does best. At least Cress can back it up with actions.

Edited by General Kanabis

12 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Talking tough is what Roal does best. At least Cress can back it up with actions.

I agree Roal36 isn't very bright, but there's no need to challenge people to fight when on the winning side, it's not very respectable.

44 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You don't need nukes to anarchy a Nation or to put up a fight. Activity has its merits. Yeah Nukes are nice to have but it takes time to acquire them, this war has come a little too soon for that.  Any alliance is only in a position to fight because of their allies. No war has been fought without an allies backing.