Darkness will prevail

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I am not the one threatening an individual for his choice of words here.

Neither am I. Just offering my advice and updating him on the International. I don't threaten anyone unless I intend to follow through with my actions, and I'll boldly tell them. I told you in January I'd meet your alliance on the battlefield one day. Now your protectors attacked my protectors, it makes sense for us to engage and hence we are now here. I'm not surprised others are attacking you though, you have very much brought this on your alliance through your own actions.

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Cress said:

Neither am I. Just offering my advice and updating him on the International. I don't threaten anyone unless I intend to follow through with my actions, and I'll boldly tell them. I told you in January I'd meet your alliance on the battlefield one day. Now your protectors attacked my protectors, it makes sense for us to engage and hence we are now here. I'm not surprised others are attacking you though, you have very much brought this on your alliance through your own actions.

Hey you and me we are similar in that sense. I also issue threats and follow up on them. Ofcource I don't think I will band with 7 alliances and declare after they did against 12 nations.

Edited by Roal36

49 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Hey you and me we are similar in that sense. I also issue threats and follow up on them. Ofcource I don't think I will band with 7 alliances and declare after they did against 12 nations.

There's significantly less coordination on the DoW's than you think.  Example:  SLAP and Praetorian Guard had no official contact prior to this.  You've just managed to give that many AA's perfectly legitimate reasons to attack you.

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

As Banned said, there was no co-ordination. We've been waiting for TTK to get involved so that we could hit you d8nce the start of the war. Luckily for you others have taken that opportunity too, no doubt because you don't know when to hold your tongue. My gripe with you is that you attacked my alliance when we were in diplomatic discussions with TTK regarding a member attacking them. This is my grudge war and we are here to move you to the Grey Team.

5 hours ago, Cress said:

As Banned said, there was no co-ordination. We've been waiting for TTK to get involved so that we could hit you d8nce the start of the war. Luckily for you others have taken that opportunity too, no doubt because you don't know when to hold your tongue. My gripe with you is that you attacked my alliance when we were in diplomatic discussions with TTK regarding a member attacking them. This is my grudge war and we are here to move you to the Grey Team.

Yes that negotiation was something.

6 hours ago, Banned said:

There's significantly less coordination on the DoW's than you think.  Example:  SLAP and Praetorian Guard had no official contact prior to this.  You've just managed to give that many AA's perfectly legitimate reasons to attack you.

there is no need for cordon this. you see one group of AAs attack an alliance and you jump in.

5 minutes ago, Master Hakai said:

Rad counts as 12 so it's actually 37 vs oot

Lmao

13 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

there is no need for cordon this. you see one group of AAs attack an alliance and you jump in.

You piss off a gang of people and complain when they all beat the !@#$ out of you simultaneously.

Epic Roalism right there.

I love it :)

2 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

Lmao

You piss off a gang of people and complain when they all beat the !@#$ out of you simultaneously.

Epic Roalism right there.

I love it :)

I am sorry for hurting the feelings of many people.

38 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

The vanguard doesn't bother us.  We prefer it.  In this case, somebody else just moved quicker, but then again, they were planning for some time for the moment to hit you.  I just decided I was tired of your spinning your wheels in the mud trying to propagandize against my allies when I saw you also took in a nation at war with my AA. 

24 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

You're not nearly significant enough to hurt anyone's feelings. Broke the patience of many is more like it.

Yet I find many people bothering to hit the declare button on us.
Actually I also thought that same way about my self that I am not significant enough to bother many/anybody here but I badly miscalculated on that front.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Actually I also thought that same way about my self that I am not significant enough to bother many/anybody here but I badly miscalculated on that front.

521b7713c8561112ef000012_736.jpg

Eh, same old $#!+ imo

3 minutes ago, General Kanabis said:

That's because-

Somerandomfalloutstuffimjustgonnadumpmyf

Too many hurt feelings here. I am so sorry for all that. Ask Alexio to forgive me.

37 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Not sure if this helps, but I don't hate you or know who you are. :)