Jump to content

Beware the ides of March


Recommended Posts

I know, I know we are a few days behind but we just couldnt contain our excitement. While everybody has been out having fun; like cats do, we have been lurking in the shadows waiting for the perfect moment to pounce on our prey. 

 

Im sure Roal is familiar with the story of Julius Cesar, he does have experience stabbing his friends in the back. Therefore, we'd like to put on a play of our own. 

 

SCENE 1:

Apocalypse Meow hereby declares war on OoT for allowing nations at war with our friends to reside on their AA. We also declare war on OoT because Roal as a government member represents OoT and has continued to spew garbage about various AAs including AM and frankly, Ive had enough. 

 

Tl;dr Roal is bad and oA from SLAP

Edited by Morphine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

Perks of defending the alliance and trying to avenge it.

And yet you'll be its downfall. Kind of poetic. Ill add that to Scene 2.

 

 

Also the guy who just joined 6 hours ago is .gov

How does that work?

Edited by Morphine
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Morphine said:

And yet you'll be its downfall. Kind of poetic. Ill add that to Scene 2.

Is that why you are trying to false allegation against me. If you are gonna fight me atlest man up and acknowledge the real and only reason you are doing it. Don't go around making baseless crap crap about me to justify your actions.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

We have also been under unprovoked aggression from VG since the Monsters Mash and even even got spied upon by one of their ally's spies, the only reason we didn't declare war was because my alliance was not prepared for it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

We have also been under unprovoked aggression from VG since the Monsters Mash and even even got spied upon by one of their ally's spies, the only reason we didn't declare war was because my alliance was not prepared for it.

 

And yet they let you go around writing checks their ass can't cash. How mind-boggling. :popcorn:

Edited by DeathAdder
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, DeathAdder said:

 

And yet they let you go around writing checks their ass can't cash. How mind-boggling. :popcorn:

I did what? Tell me what was the big wrong I did. Don't blame me if these guys have difficulty acknowledging their actions and mistakes. They got to handle their own truths.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

In an age where legit CB's have gone out the window, the wise person doesn't go out of their way to antagonize people who already dislike them and make petty remarks on the OWF in an attempt to ass-suck and get treaties.

You don't seem to be very good at this whole .Gov thing.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, DeathAdder said:

In an age where legit CB's have gone out the window, the wise person doesn't go out of their way to antagonize people who already dislike them and make petty remarks on the OWF in an attempt to ass-suck and get treaties.

You don't seem to be very good at this whole .Gov thing.

I know, but I can't help it. But since VG/AM has been attacking me even before I did all that in OWF, when I was just minding my business in OoT I fail to see that as a reason they attack me. You are aware that these guys broke the NAP with my nation atleast times before it's expiry?  You are aware that these guys were trying to pin the TMG spy problem on me before it got revealed that Nigel was the perpetrator. Its not like I simply come out of nowhere in OWF and start talking crap about anyone.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

You are aware that most established AA's and their .Gov don't normally care about Micro-Drama unless those individuals go out of their way to get noticed by everyone who's relevant?

 

I'm not sure if you fell asleep during Diplomacy 101 in whatever AA taught you (going out on the very narrow limb that one even did), but that's not how you go about ensuring your Alliance isn't harmed. If you want to score points with others, it's normally better to do it in private or over their forums. The cesspool that is the OWF is just for Political agenda play and mindless hailing.

Edited by DeathAdder
Spelling.
Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

You are aware that most established AA's and their .Gov don't normally care about Micro-Drama unless those individuals go out of their way to get noticed by everyone who's relevant?

 

I'm not sure if you fell asleep during Diplomacy 101 in whatever AA taught you (going out on the very narrow limb that one even did), but that's not how you go about ensuring your Alliance isn't harmed. If you want to score points with others, it's normally better to do it in private or over their forms. The cesspool that is the OWF is just for Political agenda play and mindless hailing.

As I told you just before I am telling you again. VG/AM has been attacking me and my alliance before without provocation during the post Monster Mash recovery period. There was atleast 3 NAP violations from their side.  Even when I didn't bother them in Forums they have been attacking my nation.

And about me crapping about Alexio. I have started doing that when I was in COBRA. Kashmir didn't mind me doing it then, I wonder why they are bothered by it now.

Edited by Roal36
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Mogar said:

Political agenda play should occur far more frequently as it is, everything in back channels has certainly done wonders to the activity of these forums, right?

 

I'm not sure if you're trying to disagree with the point I'm making in an attempt to defend him or what, but that isn't even it. He's been going around to virtually every topic on the wars only to get baited into arguments about his past actions and allowed those individuals to derail the topic for a post or three while they moan at one another back and forth, and then he's shocked that he's getting multiple declarations on his AA from the people who were baiting him to begin with.

 

As to your point, I thought backchannel politicking was a thing since day one, but perhaps written history is wrong and there was total unrestrained agenda play over the Forums, and it's not the fact that there's only roughly ~5k active nations being the result of the OWF dying.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

As I told you just before I am telling you again. VG/AM has been attacking me and my alliance before without provocation during the post Monster Mash recovery period. There was atleast 3 NAP violations from their side.  Even when I didn't bother them in Forums they have been attacking my nation.

And about me crapping about Alexio. I have started doing that when I was in COBRA. Kashmir didn't mind me doing it then, I wonder why they are bothered by it now.

 

Speaking ill of the great one named Alexio is most unwise

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...