Beware the ides of March

4 minutes ago, DeathAdder said:

It sounds good in your head, but unfortunately, that's not how it works. If you're gov anything you say can be taken as a representative of your Alliance.

Its not the Order's fault that a bunch of you guys assumed something.

Also what exactly did I say on behalf of OoT that warranted any war?

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

If u can create a CB out of nothing then I can surely do this. 

Order didn't declare war because we didn't feel that it was worth it against Berber. 

When Jack attacked my nation again we didn't declare war. 

Imfact the Order haven't declared war in OWF like EVER. 

This time I merely recognised the state of war.

Sure, go ahead and do it then.  You should totally declare war on SLAP for it. 

Oh, wait...

2 minutes ago, Banned said:

Sure, go ahead and do it then.  You should totally declare war on SLAP for it. 

Oh, wait...

I am glad that u stopped ur attempt to validify ur fake CB. Its good. Let truth prevail. 

21 minutes ago, Nightside said:

Who said Roal is gov? Because he can add or remove members? Or because he has a special title which all active members get because you know, we're still a micro?

He's said it himself.

In this topic, no less.

Edited by DeathAdder

14 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I am glad that u stopped ur attempt to validify ur fake CB. Its good. Let truth prevail. 

Remind me not to every try any of whatever you're on.  I'm not that adventurous.

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

You have no ideology, you just sit on your ass while demanding that others provide you with entertainment. Well you have entertainment now so why are you complaining?

What is your grand ideology? You went from francoism/anti-DBDC to claiming Doom membership, then from anti-Libertarian Party to claiming Libertarian membership after Doom Sphere fell apart.

Basing their decisions on morality and non-interventionism when possible is a valid ideology.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

1 hour ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

What is your grand ideology? You went from francoism/anti-DBDC to claiming Doom membership, then from anti-Libertarian Party to claiming Libertarian membership after Doom Sphere fell apart.

Basing their decisions on morality and non-interventionism when possible is a valid ideology.

My ideology is Producerism. I've written reams of essays and speeches on the subject.

7 hours ago, Nightside said:

Roal36 has never spoken in the name of OoT on this forum or elsewhere. If Roal36's actions merit war, the diplomatic protocol lies in communicating with his alliance before anything. If you just want a fight say so, but don't lie about the reason.

Varangian Guard did the same thing to us about a different member who was acting alone, and that's the main reason we welcomed Roal: he helped us take vengeance on Layton and Morphine when no one else would.

Lol, your next on my eternal ZI list. Roal and nightside. Welcome to the group

8 hours ago, Morphine said:

Lol, your next on my eternal ZI list. Roal and nightside. Welcome to the group

Bring it on !@#$%*. You've no idea whom you're taking on.

15 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nobody likes when wars get excessive Roal36, but maybe you should stop and talk to TTK so you don't end up on your own during negotiations. I notice Blackatron has been more focused on important stuff than posting on here.

Trying to help Roal is like-

fzUiqmX.gif

Idiot dug a grave for himself and his entire Alliance.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nobody likes when wars get excessive Roal36, but maybe you should stop and talk to TTK so you don't end up on your own during negotiations. I notice Blackatron has been more focused on important stuff than posting on here.

TTK is fighting a bigger battle and their success matters to us. One way or the other both of our alliances are fighting together.

I have been open with TTK and Blackatron on everything since the day we signed the protection pact. Believe me communication is not something that has been me and TTK has been lacking.

5 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Breaking News:

The coalition attacking OoT is also threatening our treaty partners with Wars. 

Sending war aid to a nation at war, is consideted an act of war in itself unless its inter-alliance or an alliance fighting alongside you. This is standard operating procedure.

2 hours ago, Morphine said:

Sending war aid to a nation at war, is consideted an act of war in itself unless its inter-alliance or an alliance fighting alongside you. This is standard operating procedure.

Don't bother... His logic also dictates that protectorate clauses>MADP blocs. 

18 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Don't bother... His logic also dictates that protectorate clauses>MADP blocs. 

This. After a round of nuking or three, I'm sure OoT will be asking for surrender terms anyways.

Edited by DeathAdder