Jump to content

A Random Insanity Alliance Announcement


Mogar
 Share

Recommended Posts

  • Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Mogar said:

As if we have many of those on the same day that the Nintendo Switch and new Zelda come out!

Now that is a good point.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

36 minutes ago, Abshire said:

Breakdown of the 17 current RIA wars:

 

Offensive - 8

Defensive - 9

 

Is that really all you could muster after two weeks? 

 

Edit: Maroon is ours, GTFO. 

Tragically I am unable to declare until the 10th

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

It would be nice if NG and NoR would hold off their allies. But they're cowards and would prefer an easy beat down rather than an interesting fight. They have to revitalize Bob somehow.

 

So you're saying alliance leaders should do what's bad for their membership in order to entertain casual onlookers. That sounds like a great govt policy!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

34 minutes ago, Rebel Virginia said:

It would be nice if NG and NoR would hold off their allies. But they're cowards and would prefer an easy beat down rather than an interesting fight. They have to revitalize Bob somehow.

NoR's only ally currently is TLR and NG, based off their M3D treaty, and only NG if you are counting proper MD+ treaties, if they can't handle us themselves with twice the nations and a significantly better mid and upper tiers I would be very surprised.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, Mogar said:

NoR's only ally currently is TLR and NG, based off their M3D treaty, and only NG if you are counting proper MD+ treaties, if they can't handle us themselves with twice the nations and a significantly better mid and upper tiers I would be very surprised.

Out of curiosity what makes the Maroon 3 Pact illegitimate or improper?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

14 minutes ago, EightiesMercedes said:

Out of curiosity what makes the Maroon 3 Pact illegitimate or improper?

The fact you are attempting to use it to force alliances that have existed on the sphere for a decade off said sphere?

Additional the senate vote in question that is allegedly why it was formed in the first place was actually passed by the NoR senator, not one of ours.

Edited by Mogar
Link to comment
Share on other sites

20 minutes ago, EightiesMercedes said:

You can call it a war of conquest and consolidation of political power if you like.

It's really more of streamlining maroon senate bureaucracy and above all protecting  our threatened positions of power.

Preemptive strike type of thing.

There was no senate bureaucracy before, ironically your faction of maroon actually controlled more of the senate before this "consolidation", nor were you at any point threatened by any of the alliances you were currently at war with since the OBHFA were signed.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

19 hours ago, Ogaden said:

Tragically I am unable to declare until the 10th

I know your pain. I missed the first round. You could always follow my strategy of posting to the OWF in the hopes of getting defensive wars to make up the drastic reduction in war count. Normally, I own the wars fought table, but there's so many higher-tier targets this time around.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 hours ago, EightiesMercedes said:

You can call it a war of conquest and consolidation of political power if you like.

It's really more of streamlining maroon senate bureaucracy and above all protecting  our threatened positions of power.

Preemptive strike type of thing.

You invented a threat where there was none, so you could invade.  Surprised you didn't wait until September 1.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, EightiesMercedes said:

You can call it a war of conquest and consolidation of political power if you like.

It's really more of streamlining maroon senate bureaucracy and above all protecting  our threatened positions of power.

Preemptive strike type of thing.

 

What a change of fortune for NG, from being on top of the world to being threatened by what's functionally left of the Chestnut Accords, even when counting their own friends at #24 and #34.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...