Late to the shindig

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Well this sums up how much GATO cared for their protectorates. Does he even know of the FACT that senior COBRA government member admitted to using multis, to spy on TMG and then provoke COBRA into launching attacks against TMG. 

Do you want to find out how much TTK cares for you when I decide Ive had enough of you? Which is very close. You pick a fight with all the wrong people. I promise you, it wont end well until you learn to keep your mouth shut. 

Every single thread you find a way to spew your garbage on it. This is a DoW thread not a thread for you to call out GATO

Edited by Morphine

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Believe me I would have been surprised if 99% of your members are even aware of TMG's existence. Alexio still knows them because I make it a point to remind him of them whenever he or his alliance makes news in OWF.

So your defense of TMG is that they make no effort to communicate with their protectors?  Then really, why should GATO protect them at all?

3 hours ago, Banned said:

So your defense of TMG is that they make no effort to communicate with their protectors?  Then really, why should GATO protect them at all?

Why should GATO protect them?
Now that is a good question and I can see why a person with little to no knowledge of the circumstances in which TMG was made to sign the treaty with Atlas may have similar reasoning as yours.

Monsters University a bloc partners with TMG declared war on VG/SRA. 11 alliances decided to come in defense of VG/SRA and make the world a better place. I was a participant of the the war on Monsters side after I resigned from my position on TMG.

TMG's only link in the war was myself and their optional treaty with Monsters. Since I had already resigned and the treaty was largely optional as far as wars are concerned they didn't have any real link to the war.

So the coalition during those early stages in the war does what they can do only in the circumstances - Threaten TMG with curb stomp because of TMG's nonexistence participation in the war on the side of Monsters, these threats started the moment VG declared the state of war.

After days of threatening TMG finally was sort of forced to sign up for Atlas protection after they agree to ban me for a year and not help anyone fighting for or against Monsters.

To answer your question, yes GATO should continue to protect TMG inorder to fulfill Atlas's obligation. TMG Guildmaster GG continues to ban me from the alliance to this day. He has upheld his alliance's side of the agreement to the full extent and GATO has to do their side.

As Archangel rightly put during the one time his former alliance TMG needed GATO's help Alexio didn't respond to his messages.

Alexio keep saying that he solved it diplomatically bla bla bla. What did he solve? Nations that suffered damages due to COBRA aggression never got any compensation. Instead of trying to defend NG/NOR/TLR from Avalanche and Oldguard let GATO settle some of Atlas's obligation first.

VG rushed to help COBRA when the conflict escalated, GATO chose to solve the issue peacefully(that is what Alexio claims). Issue is not solved till the the wrongs have been corrected and in this case its not corrected.

@Alexio15 Xenius is still waiting for the aid you promised him when he was in TMG.

Edited by Roal36

3 hours ago, Morphine said:

Do you want to find out how much TTK cares for you when I decide Ive had enough of you? Which is very close. You pick a fight with all the wrong people. I promise you, it wont end well until you learn to keep your mouth shut. 

Every single thread you find a way to spew your garbage on it. This is a DoW thread not a thread for you to call out GATO

I never picked a fight with anyone. It is your alliance that has acted aggressively against mine for all this time.

Thanks to me calling out they know that they have a protectorate called TMG to whome they owe actual $$$$. If they can cite treaties as justification for this DOW then surely I can remind them of their past obligations still pending.

Edited by Roal36

4 hours ago, Blackatron said:

This belief is incorrect, I don't know where you got the 2nd part from.

He got confused between myself and TMG. Thinks I am from TMG. But still I am also surprised where he got that 2nd part from.

Edited by Roal36

Not even gonna bother responding to your dribble in detail because your opinion of GATO policy and decision is wholly irrelevant and if TMG has any problems they can message myself directly. My office door is always open.

Now continue with your out of touch screeching, it pleases me and makes me excited to roll you. 

22 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Now that is a good question and I can see why a person with little to no knowledge of the circumstances in which TMG was made to sign the treaty with Atlas may have similar reasoning as yours.

Monsters University a bloc partners with TMG declared war on VG/SRA. As VG guys were shedding tears in OWF and elsewhere 11 allian es decided to come in defense of VG/SRA and make the world a better place. I was a participant of the the war on Monsters side after I resigned from my position on TMG.

TMG's only link in the war was myself and their optional treaty with Monsters. Since I had already resigned and the treaty was largely optional as far as wars are concerned they didn't really have any real link to the war and tears of VG loyal soldiers.

So the coalition during those early stages in the war does what they can do in the circumstances - Threaten TMG with curb stomp because of TMG's nonexistence participation in the war on the side of Monsters, these threats started the moment VG declared the state of war. After days of threatening TMG finally was sort of forced to sign up for Atlas protection after they agree to ban me for a year and not help anyone fighting for or against Monsters.
To answer your question, yes GATO should continue to protect TMG inorder to fulfill Atlas's obligation. TMG Guildmaster GG continues to ban me from the alliance to this day. He has upheld his alliance's side of the agreement to the full extent and GATO has to do their side. 

As Archangel rightly put during the one time his former alliance TMG needed GATO's help Alexio didn't respond to his messages.

Alexio keep saying that he solved it diplomatically bla bla bla. What did he solve? Nations that suffered damages due to COBRA aggression never got any compensation. Instead of trying to defend NG/NOR/TLR from Avalanche and Oldguard let GATO settle some of Atlas's obligation first.

VG rushed to help COBRA when the conflict escalated, GATO chose to solve the issue peacefully(that is what Alexio claims). Issue is not solved till the the wrongs have been corrected and in this case its not corrected.

@Alexio15 Xenius is still waiting for the aid you promised him when he was in TMG.

That's a lot of words to say "You should peace out and roll an alliance that has 200k NS, oh also if it escalates it could see you opposite an alliance that you have a MDoAP with... Oh, said alliance also joined this war through the treaty it has with you"

Orrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr

You are jealous you aren't part of this good ol shindig.

1 hour ago, Roal36 said:

Monsters University a bloc partners with TMG declared war on VG/SRA. 11 alliances decided to come in defense of VG/SRA and make the world a better place. I was a participant of the the war on Monsters side after I resigned from my position on TMG.

TMG's only link in the war was myself and their optional treaty with Monsters. Since I had already resigned and the treaty was largely optional as far as wars are concerned they didn't have any real link to the war.

So the coalition during those early stages in the war does what they can do only in the circumstances - Threaten TMG with curb stomp because of TMG's nonexistence participation in the war on the side of Monsters, these threats started the moment VG declared the state of war.

After days of threatening TMG finally was sort of forced to sign up for Atlas protection after they agree to ban me for a year and not help anyone fighting for or against Monsters.

TMG was under no obligation to sign up for Atlas' protection.  Or SLAP's for that matter (who dropped them later in part due to your obvious remaining influence there despite your ban from membership per those terms, and in part cause there was nothing going on there.  No shared economic work, no communication to speak of).  Your constant rattling on the OWF does not help TMG's case, though since they banned you from being a member, perhaps that's intentional?

2 hours ago, Masterchief777 said:

Not even gonna bother responding to your dribble in detail because your opinion of GATO policy and decision is wholly irrelevant and if TMG has any problems they can message myself directly. My office door is always open.

Now continue with your out of touch screeching, it pleases me and makes me excited to roll you. 

TMG has moved on. Just pointing out the recent past seeing how you guys honour or pretend to honour your treaties.

42 minutes ago, Banned said:

TMG was under no obligation to sign up for Atlas' protection.  Or SLAP's for that matter (who dropped them later in part due to your obvious remaining influence there despite your ban from membership per those terms, and in part cause there was nothing going on there.  No shared economic work, no communication to speak of).  Your constant rattling on the OWF does not help TMG's case, though since they banned you from being a member, perhaps that's intentional?

Look at you complaining about the death of an alliance when it is your own allies that played a key role in its decline through threats and intimidation.

Its easy to say TMG was under no obligation to do anything now but when Monsters were rolling on VG, Jack Layton was busy making threats against TMG and GG the sovereign himself admitted that he was getting threats.

5 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Look at you complaining about the death of an alliance when it is your own allies that played a key role in its decline through threats and intimidation.

Its easy to say TMG was under no obligation to do anything now but when Monsters were rolling on VG, Jack Layton was busy making threats against TMG and GG the sovereign himself admitted that he was getting threats.

You're new to this game aren't you?

10 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Complaining?  No. SLAP doesn't keep meaningless treaties, an example that I think more alliances should follow.

But TMG's peace did not come with strings attached to accept protection from either Atlas or SLAP. 

Edited by Banned

15 minutes ago, Banned said:

Complaining?  No. SLAP doesn't keep meaningless treaties, an example that I think more alliances should follow.

But TMG's peace did not come with strings attached to accept protection from either Atlas or SLAP. 

I am glad to know that now but believe me that was not the impression your coalition gave to TMG members then and there.
Yes SLAP did the right thing in dropping treaties they don't intent to keep also it was Alexio himself who promised reparations for TMG during the Monster Mash not you your alliance.  

3 hours ago, Roal36 said:

Man your timelines are completely out of whack for starters. Secondly I asked TMG at least 3 times for a list of nations to aid. That list never did come. When it does come it comes a few days ago sent by you, for nations that are all OoT. Which I have one response for it's **** off. I'm not giving you or anyone that is or has been in your ****** little micro a dime. You want money for them go to ttk. Only thing anyone from OoT would get off of me is 25 nukes.

There's been numerous chances for a list to be given to me and I'd have paid up more then they needed. However no TMG gov member ever sent a list.

As for claiming I did nothing to help TMG I kept VG counters to just two members hitting. Even after TMG acted like fools and escalated it further. I was in contact with Jack Layton sorting it out the whole time. Which if I hadn't of been this would have lasted longer likely resulting in TMG being stomped. So keep spouting I didn't do anything. Keep pestering and derailing every thread I post in with this nonsense. Grow up and act like a adult and stop poking your nose into business where it doesn't belong before repercussions are brought about.

This is my last post on the matter.

27 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I am glad to know that now but believe me that was not the impression your coalition gave to TMG members then and there.
Yes SLAP did the right thing in dropping treaties they don't intent to keep also it was Alexio himself who promised reparations for TMG during the Monster Mash not you your alliance.  

Tacked with my last post as I missed this. I was about to drop TMG treaty as well. But I didn't out of good grace when I found out SLAP was cancelling. As banned will confirm. So everything I've done there onwards has been goodwill towards an alliance that you're still heavily involved in.

11 minutes ago, Masterchief777 said:

Hopefully I can demonstrate honoring treaties to you first hand.

No your chance is lost. TMG got wacked in that war and I saw none of you guys declaring one war in support of TMG.

9 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Man your timelines are completely out of whack for starters. Secondly I asked TMG at least 3 times for a list of nations to aid. That list never did come. When it does come it comes a few days ago sent by you, for nations that are all OoT. Which I have one response for it's **** off. I'm not giving you or anyone that is or has been in your ****** little micro a dime. You want money for them go to ttk. Only thing anyone from OoT would get off of me is 25 nukes.

There's been numerous chances for a list to be given to me and I'd have paid up more then they needed. However no TMG gov member ever sent a list.

As for claiming I did nothing to help TMG I kept VG counters to just two members hitting. Even after TMG acted like fools and escalated it further. I was in contact with Jack Layton sorting it out the whole time. Which if I hadn't of been this would have lasted longer likely resulting in TMG being stomped. So keep spouting I didn't do anything. Keep pestering and derailing every thread I post in with this nonsense. Grow up and act like a adult and stop poking your nose into business where it doesn't belong before repercussions are brought about.

This is my last post on the matter.

I already told you not bother with a list. Every TMG nation active then suffered and were promised aid. All Atlas had to do was sent the neccesary aid to each one of them be over with it.

Some of the nations in my alliance were originally members of TMG. None of them got the aid they were promised and since they joined OoT I asked for them. I knew you were not going to respond to that. I wouldn't expect you to do something better.

TMG acted like fools? How so? TMG was the one fighting a defending war. VG was not countering, VG was ATTACKING along with their allies in COBRA. See you keep maintaining that TMG was somehow at fault for what happened. This is exactly what I meant, you don't care about your protectorates.

1 minute ago, Masterchief777 said:

There will be other chances. I will change your mind.

I believe TMG is in the process of moving out of GATO protection. I don't know for sure but if that is true then I don't think you people have another chance of making it up.

4 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I believe TMG is in the process of moving out of GATO protection. I don't know for sure but if that is true then I don't think you people have another chance of making it up.

Never say never in this game. 

8 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I'm not concerned about making it up to TMG, I worry about making it up to you. If only there was a way to ease my worries.

14 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

All Atlas had to do was sent the neccesary aid to each one of them be over with it.

how could they know how much aid was 'necessary' without a list?  were they expected to individually check nation damages when presumably it was already being done internally?