Imperial Decree from the New Parasol Order

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 hours ago, Horatio Longworth said:

Our side will win. Yours will lose. I doubt these moves would have been made without that certainty. The more you see this as power-politics and not as something personal, the easier things will be.

You did not state the conditions. Maroon senate seats is what you guys are trying to overtake right? And once that happens that would effectively end the war? 

Cuz I'm not interested in wtf goes on in maroon... I don't even like the colour

:D

3 hours ago, Chopin said:

You did not state the conditions. Maroon senate seats is what you guys are trying to overtake right? And once that happens that would effectively end the war? 

You can always join us and raid CRAP and GOD.

21 hours ago, Chopin said:

As the instigator of this fine affair, I can say that the conditions should be fairly obvious from the first two posts of this thread; however, you can PM me in-game or find me on Discord if you'd like to chat about specifics. 

I was thinking about my former allies Umbrella and OG fighting and I decided to search the old forums... Oh boy, found this treasure....

What ever happened to Reyne? She was my/maybe our biggest regret once joining Citadel... Always do your homework before joining a bloc, lol...

3 hours ago, MaineGOP said:

I was thinking about my former allies Umbrella and OG fighting and I decided to search the old forums... Oh boy, found this treasure....

What ever happened to Reyne? She was my/maybe our biggest regret once joining Citadel... Always do your homework before joining a bloc, lol...

In Argent.

On 2/28/2017 at 1:48 AM, DeathAdder said:

Umbrella has never needed an invitation to take it upon themselves to hit targets in range during a war, so I doubt any of those three really even had to ask Umbrella to hit you.

Should keep up on events over the past 5-6 yrs.

Ding Ding Ding