Non Grata Edict

Today. This very evening. Old Guard insulted the good names of the Non Gratan Church and State. They declared NoR attacked their friends with malice, slapping CRAP with the same hand they shaked with in friendship. OG declared such behavior as inappropriate, and, staring NG in the eye, declared war on the uncouth NoR... ignoring what heinous crimes NG has also committed upon CRAP. For this reason, NG has no choice but to defend its honor, and its friends. Unlike CRAP's friends who wait and watch, NG has no such patience in the face of injustice to our close friends and selves.

Blood for the Blood Gods,

May their never ending hunger find a moment's solace in our offerings,

Signed,

Abshire, Vicar General of the Non Gratan State, Duumvir of War

Dr. Schrodinger, Pope of the Non Gratan Church, Duumvir of Peace

Nobody posts their war flags for a DoW anymore? I wouldn't have expected less from NG in regards to expanding their war to OG, it will be interesting to see if the war takes anymore twists.

Its when we have a villain, an alliance like OG gets the chance to play the hero. So its good to see some action from both sides, but I'm leaning more towards wishing OG luck. They'll probably need it more.

Edited by Noctis Lucis Caelum

If NG does all work, we're NPO puppets (alternatively, we're firmly sat upon NPO's "lap"). If Umb comes in, we must be somehow making them "do all [our] heavy lifting." There really is no winning.

I proffer the following possibility: what if, I know this is a long shot, but, what if those Umb members just wanted to, and NG didn't even ask for such coverage? The Blood Gods know I would have taken a slot if I had been out of anarchy soon enough (believe you me, I was eyeing stylesjj for the night of the 26th). I sincerely apologize that I, and others also in forced nuclear anarchy at the end of the first round, were unable to take those slots at that time. I know many of us are crying over the lost casualties that our friends are now gobbling up.

Nonetheless, how rude would we be if we didn't share in this tech raid? You know, I realized something important from this reply to your very legitimate concern. Maybe... maybe friendship, as much as NG values it, is more important than pixels, even those reporting on casualties. Maybe we should be celebrating this opportunity to bond with our friends over rolling your alliance. What an important life lesson you have taught me. Thank you. (Sorry if that is a sore spot... I know not all of your friends view joining you on the battlefield the same way we do.)

2 hours ago, Duderonomy said:

Well, with the way CRAP is acting, it's technically a raid at this point...

We are apparentally acting quite well for them to need outside help containing 3 alliances. I guess we should welcome Umbrella to Maroon,

10 hours ago, Erwin Schrodinger said:

If NG does all work, we're NPO puppets (alternatively, we're firmly sat upon NPO's "lap"). If Umb comes in, we must be somehow making them "do all [our] heavy lifting." There really is no winning.

I proffer the following possibility: what if, I know this is a long shot, but, what if those Umb members just wanted to, and NG didn't even ask for such coverage? The Blood Gods know I would have taken a slot if I had been out of anarchy soon enough (believe you me, I was eyeing stylesjj for the night of the 26th). I sincerely apologize that I, and others also in forced nuclear anarchy at the end of the first round, were unable to take those slots at that time. I know many of us are crying over the lost casualties that our friends are now gobbling up.

Nonetheless, how rude would we be if we didn't share in this tech raid? You know, I realized something important from this reply to your very legitimate concern. Maybe... maybe friendship, as much as NG values it, is more important than pixels, even those reporting on casualties. Maybe we should be celebrating this opportunity to bond with our friends over rolling your alliance. What an important life lesson you have taught me. Thank you. (Sorry if that is a sore spot... I know not all of your friends view joining you on the battlefield the same way we do.)

Gross, are you really friends with Umbrella now?  You guys used to have standards :(

8 hours ago, Liltrekkie said:

We are apparentally acting quite well for them to need outside help containing 3 alliances. I guess we should welcome Umbrella to Maroon,

That's the thing about raids. Once one starts, the feasting attracts onlookers. Especially when there is constant bleating.

24 minutes ago, Liltrekkie said:

So another words, Oculus has no class? That's what I'm taking from that. 

It means that every post of yours makes the mushroom clouds over your friends that much more beautiful. I look forward to nuking your buddies for a long, long time.