The Cats That Roared

Morphine

With the influx of more players on the Apocalypse Meow AA, we felt that a triumvirate government no longer met the needs of our alliance. Through much deliberation and voting, we have decided on both a new charter and government. The Government will be lead by the President of Cats, but the majority of power is held in the Council of Cats, who will also hold Minister positions. As such, here is the new government lineup for Apocalypse Meow

President of Cats - Morphine

Council of Cats:

Lord Darrin - Minister of Defense

Land of Freedom - Minister of Economics

Nord Belkan - Minister of Foreign Affairs

Serberus - Minister of Internal Affairs

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have the honour of being the first to congratulate the new President of Cats. Congrats on being it. Probably a good idea to relegate Lord Darrin to Ministership

Edited by Roal36

8 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I have the honour of being the first to congratulate the new President of Cats. Congrats on being it. Probably a good idea to relegate Lord Darrin to Ministership

Actually youd notice all the former triums are Council. The bigger news is why are you in PM?

Edited by Morphine

Just now, Morphine said:

Actually youd notice all the former triums are Council. 

Oh meaning you are a figure head like Queen of GB, you have got some powers but the real powers lies with the council

14 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

A lot of talk for the kid in the corner of the room hiding..why don't you relegate that lip of yours and come out of PM and play..? Or are you afraid?

2 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

That wasn't my question. Also where is his buddy from the Jesus alliance?

Hes sitting the AA until the stragglers come off or is he waiting to hit roal when he comes out of PM? The world will never know

Edited by Morphine

30 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

If you wait for roal to leave PM you'll die before that happens..he likes to talk behind that wall.

Funny you should mention that wall. NG haven't build it yet.

Also I find it funny that many are talking about me being in PM. Till 3 days back I was not in PM and anyone in my range could have declared on me. I was waiting for someone to declare and nobody did.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

Also I find it funny that many are talking about me being in PM. Till 3 days back I was not in PM and anyone in my range could have declared on me. I was waiting for someone to declare and nobody did.

So why the rush to PM? You afraid of something? The big bad wolf? Bigfoot? 

Before entering PM, please read the text where it says 'war is an option' or 'I do not want to be attacked'

too many mistakes are being made on this.. it obviously isn't very clear as there are far too many people asking to be hit after entering PM.

5 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

So why the rush to PM? You afraid of something? The big bad wolf? Bigfoot? 

I don't have to explain the decisions I have taken for my nation to you just like you don't have to explain to me how you ever became an alliance leader with that brain of urs.

3 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I don't have to explain the decisions I have taken for my nation to you just like you don't have to explain to me how you ever became an alliance leader with that brain of urs.

Why don't you come on out of Pm and I'll show you how I became an alliance leader. Or are you going to hide behind OOT?

Just now, LordDarrin said:

Why don't you come on out of Pm and I'll show you how I became an alliance leader. Or are you going to hide behind OOT?

Lol I have been talking crap about you ever since ur allies spied on TMG and got caught. You could have declared on me anytime since then till these past few days.