D1 Strikes Again

2 minutes ago, Horatio Longworth said:

This is just academic at this point as you've already gotten 2 blockades on already:

[NOT A COMPLAINT]

Is there a reason that I have been the target of ~48/90 possible naval attacks from the start of the war by the 6 fine gentlemen here?

Was there a reason you guys decided to coordinate the navies in particular against me?

[/NOT A COMPLAINT]

No idea why you were targeted... maybe smallest navy?

Al

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

17 hours ago, HiredGun said:

Rango should never have attacked after peace had been agreed so I authorized any force Alok wanted to use as a response, even dirty ops. We're not buying this newbie "mistake" excuse anymore when they're clearly not newbies, what newbie you know builds effectively and collects with AP temps. Alok was in his right to respond how he saw fit, this was not restricted to equal force when Alok was not prepared and expecting more attacks, the debt was payed with interest.

np  Just asked question to have it straight in my mind

alokforu

@Wayne World Hey Wiley, nice to see you bud, especially with more words than what you did after the violation was reported. Anyways this is not to discuss DCS you guys have far and few violations.

I do not get into it here.... believe me there has been lots of words flying

Al Bundy

I haven't even talked to DCS this whole war, so how about you worry about fighting an alliance half your size, while I lead my alliance

Hi   Al   :P

On 2/24/2017 at 4:37 PM, HiredGun said:

Rango should never have attacked after peace had been agreed so I authorized any force Alok wanted to use as a response, even dirty ops. We're not buying this newbie "mistake" excuse anymore when they're clearly not newbies, what newbie you know builds effectively and collects with AP temps. Alok was in his right to respond how he saw fit, this was not restricted to equal force when Alok was not prepared and expecting more attacks, the debt was payed with interest.

Hmrr....Seems late attacks keep happening with experienced players....seems D1 is not perfect..... :(

Subject: FW: Battle Report

-----Original Message-----
Date: 2/26/2017 12:03:21 AM
Subject: Battle Report

Body: You have been attacked by Horatio Longworth.

You lost 919 soldiers and 0 tanks. You killed 263 soldiers and 0 tanks. Their forces razed 17.955 miles of your land, stole 1.133 technology, and destroyed 11.330 infrastructure. Their forces looted $0.00 from you and you gained $102,364.00 in your enemy's abandoned equipment.

In the end the battle was a Victory. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

Subject: FW: Aircraft Dog Fight Report

Message: I am sure it wont make any difference but I will send you guys these anyways.

-----Original Message-----
Date: 2/25/2017 11:52:57 PM
Subject: Aircraft Dog Fight Report

Body: A fighter aircraft dog fight has just occurred against your nation by Horatio Longworth. In the attack you lost 0 fighter aircraft and destroyed 0 fighter aircraft launched by Horatio Longworth. Any existing peace offers that were on the table have been automatically canceled.

There is more but you get the point.........All for now are from Horatio Longworth....My guys are given permission return fire.

Al Bundy

Edited by AL Bundy

I apologize for post-update attacks. I was under the impression that wars would expire today. I was unaware of a stand down order until an announcement at 12:17 AM server time.

I accept any consequences of my actions; my only plea is the use of Hanlon's Razor, as I was genuinely unaware or the peace order at the time.

DaRuler responded to my GAs with a blockade then a peace offer. I think we're both even, I'm at peace with that.

The 1-fighter Dogfights were for XP.

By all means, return CMs and AAs before peace if you feel inclined.

5 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Apparently there is one person in defcon1 that owns up to his mistakes...nothing screams honor more than someone saying I screwed up make it right at my expense...Horatio I have a newfound respect for you......

Agree.

On Friday, February 24, 2017 at 4:37 PM, HiredGun said:

Yo hiredgun,I guess if we asked for " interest" by doing dirty spy ops on Horatio it would have been all fair as he is not a newbie right?