D1 Strikes Again

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

37 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

Why even bother to post the stats when they aren't even close?

You can jump us while we're at war, you can roll a veteran micro alliance simply cos they were standing up for themselves and you still expect to be treated fairly. :D

Should be fun.....could have added OP to make it a closer match but heck come and get us.....

And some stats after you powered your alliance up....

Alliance 

Total

Active Strength  Avg

Score Anarchy Infras                 Tech           Nukes
1) DEFCON 1

2) Alpha Wolves

3) Digital Combat Soldiers

4) United Nations

5) Ordo Paradoxia

49 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

This really is ridiculous who's gonna be the bigger man to stop this stupid feud ... 

It will never stop when there are only a couple large alliances, expecially when one of them has no treaties with others...... As said before I don't hate D1 but HG makes it hard to like them hahaha

HG wants to throw his temper tantrum let him, Wolves are always ready for war... Good luck to all!

1 minute ago, HiredGun said:

You can jump us while we're at war, you can roll a veteran micro alliance simply cos they were standing up for themselves and you still expect to be treated fairly. :D

HAHAHA any excuse you need man!

Al Bundy

2 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Should be fun.....could have added OP to make it a closer match but heck come and get us.....

And some stats after you powered your alliance up....

Alliance 

Total

Active Strength  Avg

Score Anarchy Infras                 Tech           Nukes
1) DEFCON 1

2) Alpha Wolves

3) Digital Combat Soldiers

4) United Nations

5) Ordo Paradoxia

It will never stop when there are only a couple large alliances, expecially when one of them has no treaties with others...... As said before I don't hate D1 but HG makes it hard to like them hahaha

HG wants to throw his temper tantrum let him, Wolves are always ready for war... Good luck to all!

HAHAHA any excuse you need man!

Al Bundy

So everything you do when you're attacking us...right

2 minutes ago, malakarlian said:

That's why I try to avoid these forums...the twisted bullcrap that comes out your mouth is just unsavory 

The only time you don't avoid these forums is when you're getting a taste of your own medicine.

28 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I didn't agree with the jumping of an alliance at war .. not at all .. but please HG how does this make you the bigger man .... this actually makes me upset that i stood my ground and left the AW .... this makes there actions a little bit more justified .... and then bud you start with the BS that AW rolled a mini...... let me spell this out 1 more time    I ALONE ROLLED NLON and would do it again .... because of this type of BS .... my dance card is full right now but if it wasn't I would ask for re entry to the AW .... I really do hope this nonsense stops because it really is SOOOOOOOOO played out 

Just now, RoadRash said:

I didn't agree with the jumping of an alliance at war .. not at all .. but please HG how does this make you the bigger man .... this actually makes me upset that i stood my ground and left the AW .... this makes there actions a little bit more justified .... and then bud you start with the BS that AW rolled a mini...... let me spell this out 1 more time    I ALONE ROLLED NLON and would do it again .... because of this type of BS .... my dance card is full right now but if it wasn't I would ask for re entry to the AW .... I really do hope this nonsense stops because it really is SOOOOOOOOO played out 

We'll give AW what they have earned and RR, you did not roll Nlon alone.

No HG I did me and mal raided them AL wanted no part of it ... I even told him before he hit D1 to hit OP NloN and any other alliance .... he wanted no part of NLON ... to be honost he was probably upset me and mal wasted resources hitting NLON ... so my friend you really have to stop twisting some things... I agree 100% on the declaration AW last made on D1 ... but this NLON has to stop .... and to be honost this declaration just shows your a tit for tat type of dude ..... you are not the bigger man in this and this really does justify AW last declaration on you guys ...... 

7 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

No HG I did me and mal raided them AL wanted no part of it ... I even told him before he hit D1 to hit OP NloN and any other alliance .... he wanted no part of NLON ... to be honost he was probably upset me and mal wasted resources hitting NLON ... so my friend you really have to stop twisting some things... I agree 100% on the declaration AW last made on D1 ... but this NLON has to stop .... and to be honost this declaration just shows your a tit for tat type of dude ..... you are not the bigger man in this and this really does justify AW last declaration on you guys ...... 

No need to defend me RR....I still glad your trying to be a better person!

Again this is my last round leading so maybe the feud will stop when I leave since I plan with the devil! :) I knew I should have just waited till after D1 destroyed DCS last war then hit D1 a day after.... Man should have listened to the devil that time.....but instead I tried to make the war a little more even...horrible person I am!

hqdefault.jpg

Edited by AL Bundy

9 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

I don't agree with your reasoning, you're blaming the victim like you did with Nlon but I call it justice.

2 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

I knew I should have just waited till after D1 destroyed DCS last war then hit D1 a day after.

That would've been suicide for you being the main reason why you didn't but I'm sure you dreamed about it working out for you.

Again HG you don't see Ryme or reason ... and IMO hitting an alliance right out of war is a lot worse then a one day piggy back ... just showes your Pompis attitude towards AW ... 

anyway I hope there is some enjoyment in this declaration 

1 hour ago, HiredGun said:

That would've been suicide for you being the main reason why you didn't but I'm sure you dreamed about it working out for you.

Haha hitting you all in anarchy after you guys just got done fighting DCS (an alliance half your size) I think wait know we would have creamed you....and that's why I did what I did....Anyway.... here are some short clips to explain how Im feeling for some fun! :) 

And just for you HG!

See ya soon HG!

Al Bundy

Edited by AL Bundy

Its the same old same old....Hired gun has no problem hitting StevieSquad right after war with them having large warchests for the only reason. Then he even goes to far as to say there is no gentlemens  agreement as to how long after war one should wait before hitting an alliance. But by god he is the righteous one, the one saying when rules apply and when they dont...biggest bigot in the game. Something will have to change on this planet i assure you of that.   

The amount of hypocrites in this game is surreal. It's all about who you are will dictate if your actions are honorable or not. If your anyone in Stevie squad/alpha wolves/TDO/whatever DD stupid AA was then everything you guys do is ok but anything D1 does isn't ok. 

2 minutes ago, yung flow said:

The amount of hypocrites in this game is surreal. It's all about who you are will dictate if your actions are honorable or not. If your anyone in Stevie squad/alpha wolves/TDO/whatever DD stupid AA was then everything you guys do is ok but anything D1 does isn't ok. 

That seems to be the general thing here.....but seems to me that you lumped all alliances on one side and d1 is on the other haha.... you poor brain washed D1 member, don't worry I was one once as well.... one day you will realize if so many other alliances don't agree with D1 you may not be hearing all the information....

Al Bundy

"Now everyone can cry about it, or just fight the war with a smile on their face"…. ", I like to make an entrance" "Isnt TE all about war?" "nothing is fair here, everyone always feels cheated.... " "Maybe you knew we were coming?"" "The other side always find something to be dirty..." "Have some fun and fight...."

18 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Don't see me crying about it!

3 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Anyway.... here are some short clips to explain how Im feeling for some fun! :) 

And just for you HG!

See ya soon HG!

Al Bundy

Edited by AL Bundy

4 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

That seems to be the general thing here.....but seems to me that you lumped all alliances on one side and d1 is on the other haha.... you poor brain washed D1 member, don't worry I was one once as well.... one day you will realize if so many other alliances don't agree with D1 you may not be hearing all the information....

Al Bundy

You have the slightest clue bub, dealing with all these scum declares from your friends I decided to retire from this stupid game and that's when HG reached out and asked that I join him and wouldn't require me to be involved in government. Defcon1 has/had friends most of those alliances disbanded, trying to keep up with all of TDO multis became exhausting for all of us

16 hours ago, yung flow said:

You have the slightest clue bub, dealing with all these scum declares from your friends I decided to retire from this stupid game and that's when HG reached out and asked that I join him and wouldn't require me to be involved in government. Defcon1 has/had friends most of those alliances disbanded, trying to keep up with all of TDO multis became exhausting for all of us

HG witch hunt for multis is laughable....Just because someone can coordinate and shares a trade circle automatically they are a multi....I don't know anything about TDO multis and really don't care.

At one point AW was friends with all the alliances in TE (DD, TDO, D1, NDO, RE, and all the rest), and yes fought all other alliances at one point, never had any no hit treaties....Only D1 thinks I stabbed them in the back.. Keep lumping AW with TDO and past alliances all you want, but I spent most my time in D1 as a gov....

9 hours ago, Horatio Longworth said:

HQ6p63Z.jpg

Now, normally I would make fun of you, but...

Reveal hidden contents

TNIoH6k.jpg

haha he said it was a mistake.... hahaha Keep them cruise missiles hidden or we will get you!

Al

Spy ops against Alokforu.

-----Original Message-----
Date: 2/22/2017 8:34:38 PM
Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your Internal Revenue Services (IRS) and managed to change your national tax rate to a level of 25%. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

----Original Message-----
Date: 2/22/2017 8:34:18 PM
Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Body: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies targeted your population and managed to incite new government propaganda. Your attacker was able to return home unharmed and unidentified.

You really want to start this and play with fire? Okay then.  Since the sender is Unknown then Alokforu now has the right to do the same to his targets.

Edited by wasso