The A Team DoE and Protectorate

Stonewall14

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

8 hours ago, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Do you even understand the reason for the 2 AA?

So those on POSSE wouldn't get dragged into whatever trouble the NRP AA would get themselves into raiding. You making POSSE a target as well was very foolish. Those on NRP were nations willing to get hit without quitting.

Ask Mongols and Spatr how well that worked out for them.

2 hours ago, Devialance said:

As much as i dislike Stone, I wish you would shut up and do something, if PoSSE are such good friends that are lead down the wrong path, AS a good friend you should support them and protect them, yet you are nothing more than a forum warrior, with loads of big words and tons of reasons why you take no action, taking on Meth and his banned on bottom feeders is nothing, but you are hear talking trash yet doing nothing.

Come on Methrage 2.0 do something, stop telling people how good friends you are and show the world that your a man that stand by his friends even in the darker times.

I did do something, I helped out Diadochi.

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I did do something, I helped out Diadochi.

Yes you did old friend, and are always offering help to your old friend and allies...o/   Well peanut munchers looks like this dance is winding on down so if you didn't fill your dance cards to your satisfaction you know where to find us...:ph34r: If you have a problem, if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team...B-)

I think we should all take a moment and appreciate the fact that it took this for Knights of Ni to finally find the cojones to "protect" their members. Congrats on waking up from the dead Knights of Ni, I know its been what like 10 years? Do we remember how to even play?

16 hours ago, Morphine said:

I think we should all take a moment and appreciate the fact that it took this for Knights of Ni to finally find the cojones to "protect" their members. Congrats on waking up from the dead Knights of Ni, I know its been what like 10 years? Do we remember how to even play?

I'm not really sure what you mean by this, Knights of Ni had 2 members hit by Alonso, one accepted peace, the other didn't and started nuking. 4 days later Alonso is countered by Ni, and the situation is ongoing.

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2017 at 3:15 PM, Noctis Lucis Caelum said:

Aren't you the one who calls yourself Supreme Triumvir of the LPCN? Sounds like you're talking about yourself there buddy.

he calls himself lpcn supreme triumvir and rightfully so the lpcn is an organization that values freedom and the alliances that make lpcn enjoy that freedom very much when we elect people to lead we all have a vote and 100% of animalz, ca, neutral shoving all voted him in as supreme triumvir we would never allow someone to just take the position :war:

before junka there was this one guy named methmole or methmouth or something like that.....oh yeah his name was methrage!! anyways this guy methrage in the middle of a war decided to go on vacation for like 4 months and even knowing he would be gone for so long he said nothing to us he just left!! before he came back the remaining of the lpcn elected junka as supreme triumvir but he couldn't take it he didn't care the lpcn was going great all he cared about was "running" it. then on top of it he hired some guy to attack animalz slap and others for no reason other than the very salty taste in his mouth :lol1: we managed to attack him and I personally gave him a classic animalz beating like good old supreme warlord rukunu would have wanted lmao!!!:war:

so noctis this methrage guy was a disaster and I personally being a member of the lpcn, and a member of animalz love the new supreme triumvir he really earned the title and I don't have to worry about him going on vacation in the middle of a war with out telling anyone!

Viva la familia!!! viva la LPCN!!! :war:

32 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

before junka there was this one guy named methmole or methmouth or something like that.....oh yeah his name was methrage!!

Look at you all cool and edgy pretending like you didn't defend him with one long run on sentence week after week.

On ‎2‎/‎14‎/‎2017 at 1:19 PM, Rayvon said:

Look at you all cool and edgy pretending like you didn't defend him with one long run on sentence week after week.

I'm not pretending anything pendejo or saying I didn't defend him if u read careful u see I backed him right until he betrayed us and left us for dead with out a word even though we were friends for a long time and fought many of HIS wars:facepalm:

Congratulations to The A Team!

On 2/12/2017 at 4:21 AM, Immortan Junka said:

If PoSSE is trying to split the alliance between two AAs to limit backlash, all I can say there is that it doesn't really work looking at what happened with SPATR/Mongols.

SPATR wasn't trying to "split the alliance between two AAs to limit backlash". There was no decision by SPATR leadership to split the alliance in order to conduct a war (such decision would require leadership unanimity). In March 2016 those who wanted to start a war left SPATR and created their own AA (MONGOLS). The members who left did so on their own accord. The main leader of SPATR didn't take part in this plan.

The situation changed when both MONGOLS and SPATR were attacked by Oculus. After that happened, membership rights and leadership positions of those who left were restored.

Edited by murtibing