1 small step for man 1 giant step for mankind

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Razgriz24 said:

Will you help win the trade war? Not that spinoff where jar jar binks infiltrates the Trade Federation... but the real trade war.

Winning is what I do, we're making Planet Bob great again. Unbelieveable levels of winning. It's true folks. It's fantastic.

5 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

Playing to the peanut gallery eh? Trying to make your alliance mates think that you might actually be on to something eh? That Khan and The Rebel are the same person?:lol1:

So Junka must be Queenhailee cause all he does is act like a !@#$%*

To: Immortan Junka From: Emperor Khan Date: 1/7/2017 1:19:05 AM

Subject: Kylo Ren
Message: It's a real shame Kylo Ren blocked my messages because I just received a message from an old friend, The Rebel. 

He has been telling me all about Kylo Ren being an aid thief. Well imagine my surprise! I just thought that Kylo was really bad at this game, I didn't realise that he was an aid thief as well!

Yeah sure :rolleyes: 

Always amusing how rogues and other losers are so bitter about the Imperium crushing them, that they have to resort to this.

It doesn't matter in the end though.

Edited by Immortan Junka

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

To: Immortan Junka From: Emperor Khan Date: 1/7/2017 1:19:05 AM

Subject: Kylo Ren
Message: It's a real shame Kylo Ren blocked my messages because I just received a message from an old friend, The Rebel. 

He has been telling me all about Kylo Ren being an aid thief. Well imagine my surprise! I just thought that Kylo was really bad at this game, I didn't realise that he was an aid thief as well!

Dear oh dear...

Anyway, he was really pleased to hear how easily I assasinated Kylo's Generals, I told him it was nothing, because it really was nothing. But he was especially happy to hear that I had spied away some cash from Kylo. Karma is a $%&*@ eh?

Love as always,
(and hugs)
XOXOXOXOXOXO
Khan

The Rebel and I know each other, we're friends.

But you're claiming we're one and the same right? You're suggesting to the idiots in your alliance that we're multi's right?

BTW, I never got a response to this message:-

Kylo_Ren_2.png

But I'm not bitter about SNX crushing me, because they never have, I'm the one doing the crushing!B-) The levels of winning I am achieving are defying physics!!! Unbelievable level of winning!!!:D

Edited by Emperor Khan

3 minutes ago, Emperor Khan said:

We know each other, we're friends.

But you're claiming we're one and the same right? You're suggesting to the idiots in your alliance that we're multi's right?

Stop enticing him to post here for the love of aesir cats everywhere, all following replies should at least be followed with the following:

o/ AM or o7 AM

Just now, Immortan Junka said:

The results of the Imperium's investigation regarding the rogue in question can be discussed with anyone curious on our Discord. It can't be discussed on these forums anyway, and this is not the topic for it.

The Dodgy Dossier... 

All I know is he pissed on you! 

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Generally barbarians celebrate rogues, thats part of why we don't like Apocalypse Meow.

He is winning so much he is getting bored of winning!! believe me!!

Edited by ericsw

30 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ironically you would be crying if a rogue targeted your new nations, but I wouldn't celebrate it solely because I have actual principles.

Ironics are based on facts sir, we welcome rogues to attack us to build casualties and to weed out possible weak or inactive cats.

The rogues stopped coming some time ago, I don't know what we did wrong... maybe it was because everyone is properly trained and equipped and stopped being hunted and became the hunters. Train your new guys to be hunters and to be winners, message me about Subsistencerism for an introductory airport banquet hall pitchathon in your area.

2 hours ago, Emperor Khan said:

Playing to the peanut gallery eh? Trying to make your alliance mates think that you might actually be on to something eh? That Khan and The Rebel are the same person?:lol1:

i actually posted it for you =P maybe to get you on the side of winning