1 small step for man 1 giant step for mankind

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Some alliances are not very far above the state of nature and see fighting wars and gaining casualties as the sole worthwhile achievement in CN.

It's up to us as alliance leaders to set the example for our members and the world in general. 

Says the guy in a bloc with an alliance exactly like that. :rolleyes:

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

No it doesn't, probably because that didn't happen. :rolleyes: 

I am astounded by the rhetoric you actually believe to be true. I'm also still waiting on your answer about how you believe authoritarianism, and libertarianism is the same thing. I'll wait patiently in the other thread for your response. Because the things you believe just do not make sense, so it must be because you're a deluded leader who has nothing else going for him other then to try to make things up in a paranoid self injustice kind of way. 

http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/130145-montezuma-hitchcock-dual/

And yes, there are other ways to refute your claim that your allies in LPC are blood hungry for casualties. 

http://www.cybernations.net/alliance_wars.asp?ID=11461

So, please. Stop trying to grandstand to make it seem you are the victim of everything. 

I eagerly await your reply, and can't wait to see it laced with lies, propaganda, and non-sensical sense. You almost make me feel like I am in a wonderful land, with clocks stoping, and animals talking. 

Where are my manners. 

Congrats to VaG who were fine allies, and for AM in accepting them. My view of AM went from neutral to slightly above neutral, to some sort of acknowledgement that they are not horrible. Hopefully, we can get to know each other better now. 

I'll be stopping by your forums soon. 

You're saying I pushed a duel to get Monsters to break peace terms, but that didn't happen. The duel got out of hand, sure, and other parties involved themselves when they shouldn't have.

But when I start wars things don't get out of hand.

Edited by Immortan Junka

9 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You're saying I pushed a duel to get Monsters to break peace terms, but that didn't happen. The duel got out of hand, sure, and other parties involved themselves when they shouldn't have.

But when I start wars things don't get out of hand.

VI.  The undersigned alliances of Monsters Mash Coalition agree to take no aggressive action toward Monsters Inc Reborn for a period of 6 months from the signing of this agreement, to include poaching, propaganda, spamming, spying, proxy warfare, new offensive wars, etc.

By allowing your ally to engage in the duel, you were explicitly harboring their aggressive actions against MINC, an alliance that was under terms from your alliance. You did not try to keep an alliance under surrender terms safe from provocation from your bloc, or your allies. 

It did happen, just because you circumnavigate the frontal lobe, to come to a different conclusion doesn't mean you didn't do it. 

16 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

VI.  The undersigned alliances of Monsters Mash Coalition agree to take no aggressive action toward Monsters Inc Reborn for a period of 6 months from the signing of this agreement, to include poaching, propaganda, spamming, spying, proxy warfare, new offensive wars, etc.

By allowing your ally to engage in the duel, you were explicitly harboring their aggressive actions against MINC, an alliance that was under terms from your alliance. You did not try to keep an alliance under surrender terms safe from provocation from your bloc, or your allies. 

It did happen, just because you circumnavigate the frontal lobe, to come to a different conclusion doesn't mean you didn't do it. 

"Allowing my ally"

That's where you get it wrong, buster. You see, Animalz are our friends and partners, not our servants. They don't need my permission to propose a duel after LH spied on Animalz and spread anti-Imperium propaganda. :rolleyes: 

Also, it's not my job to keep Monsters "safe" under terms. They can go die in a fire for all I am concerned. The purpose of the terms is to keep my alliance and the rest of the coalition safe from Monsters. Considering that Monsters is bandwaggoning against Legion rather than any of us means that perhaps the terms worked as intended.

Edited by Immortan Junka

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The purpose of the terms is to keep my alliance and the rest of the coalition safe from Monsters.

You paranoid?

We've already had our way with ISX, ravishing her like the back window thrill that she was.

Now move along. You do not deserve the honor and the privilege of wasting our time.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

"Allowing my ally"

That's where you get it wrong, buster. You see, Animalz are our friends and partners, not our servants. They don't need my permission to start a duel. :rolleyes: 

Also, it's not my job to keep Monsters "safe" under terms. The purpose of the terms is to keep my alliance and the rest of the coalition safe from Monsters. Considering that Monsters is bandwaggoning against Legion rather than any of us means that perhaps the terms worked as intended.

I concur, they don't, but the onus is still on you to stop the duel, which you did not even remotely try to do. You encouraged it with saying they both had similar nations, that, "Let LH fight a battle his own mouth started.".

I never said they were your servants, try to stay away from propaganda to be able to actually debate a topic. You had an alliance surrender to you, and actively encouraged a proxy war from Animalz on Minc.

By let me say it again, because sometimes you don't get it. Let (not prevent or forbid; allow) LH (a surrendered party), a battle (a sustained fight between large, organized armed forces.) his own mouth started. 

If we use your own words, and the definitions of said words. You explicitly said you wanted LH to be attacked by your ally, which is called a proxy war (a war instigated by a major power that does not itself become involved).

Hopefully you now fully understand the words you used meant something akin to a proxy war. Which just further cements the ideas that you are a bewildered little nation who is trying to use propaganda to hide his words, and change their meanings. 

5 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

I concur, they don't, but the onus is still on you to stop the duel, which you did not even remotely try to do. You encouraged it with saying they both had similar nations, that, "Let LH fight a battle his own mouth started.".

I never said they were your servants, try to stay away from propaganda to be able to actually debate a topic. You had an alliance surrender to you, and actively encouraged a proxy war from Animalz on Minc.

By let me say it again, because sometimes you don't get it. Let (not prevent or forbid; allow) LH (a surrendered party), a battle (a sustained fight between large, organized armed forces.) his own mouth started. 

If we use your own words, and the definitions of said words. You explicitly said you wanted LH to be attacked by your ally, which is called a proxy war (a war instigated by a major power that does not itself become involved).

Hopefully you now fully understand the words you used meant something akin to a proxy war. Which just further cements the ideas that you are a bewildered little nation who is trying to use propaganda to hide his words, and change their meanings. 

Dont be spreading anti-propaganda... you will be blacklisted like AM was.

If you have thoughts, you must engage in the official anti-m inc command center Junka set up...

face palm.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

I advised Animalz against starting a war at the time, despite the fact Rukunu had an excellent Casus Belli (LH spying and leaking internal announcements).

However if Montezuma wants to request a duel, then it's up to LH whether he wanted to accept. That's not a proxy war. That's not an act of aggression. It's a simple duel challenge.

Of course you and your buddy love to spin things so Im sure you will keep repeating this until someone believes it.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

I advised Animalz against starting a war at the time, despite the fact Rukunu had an excellent Casus Belli (LH spying and leaking internal announcements).

However if Montezuma wants to request a duel, then it's up to LH whether he wanted to accept. That's not a proxy war. That's not an act of aggression. It's a simple duel challenge.

Of course you and your buddy love to spin things so Im sure you will keep repeating this until someone believes it.

The only one who doesn't believe it is your drones in ISX, and of course, yourself. 

Also, I'm sorry. Your public statements currently undermine this post from top to bottom. You did not advise them not to start a war, as I showed before, your words were advising them to attack. 

Your second part is a red hearing, because your words actively encouraged a war between your allies, and a surrendered party. 

Of course, I don't expect you to ever believe that words actually have meanings. Like how you said  "Second, we are both authoritarian and libertarian". You spout out words like they don't have meanings. You try to conflate different meanings from words that are just not there. Or simply, you just don't know what certain words mean.

I feel sorry for the citizens of Kingdom of Pakalolo, because their leader is a simpleton. 

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ok well have fun being a spin doctor, of course painting Monsters as a victim doesn't really work right after they attack yet another alliance.

Ok. Well have fun being a spin doctor, of course putting words in my mouth wont really work, because I know what words mean. 

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ok well have fun being a spin doctor, of course painting Monsters as a victim doesn't really work right after they attack yet another alliance.

Quit creeping on us. Ya creep.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Monster Mash Coalition doesn't exist anymore. None of their signatures hold any water. Your former allies in MM coalition broke the terms with TMG remember.

7 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Technically you did run to St Mungo last war.  ;)

Technically you can't really run from a war in CN. Also technically I can join an alliance I like when my existing or former alliance stop functioning and start breaking up.

I am glad to see everyone here has been getting along and using our words, not our thermonuclear weapons.

This merger is the start to building a fighting force of extraordinary magnitude.

We forge our spirits in the tradition of our ancestors. You have our gratitude.

Also for this thread there is a quota, Junka can only post 10 times before starting a new topic and Roal whoever you are, you get 10 too. Hitchcock gets 7 because he uses more words in each posting.