1 small step for man 1 giant step for mankind

31 minutes ago, Morphine said:

Yeah and your joining us. Dont make me declare war on you. TTK will not save you, believe me. 

You know I am reading this :P.

12 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

An alliance announcement filled with threats against one OWF poster by govt members is always promising. :facepalm: 

I agree, if every time someone !@#$ talked a dead AA on a merger/disbandment thread threats of war were issued, then alliances would literally do nothing but fight wars over this.

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

18 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

An alliance announcement filled with threats against one OWF poster by govt members is always promising. :facepalm: 

Nevertheless, best wishes.

A threat is just a threat. This is a promise - Roal will die by my sword... well now my claws but regardless I will have his head and I will bring it to my leader(s) feet as a gift of my loyalty. 

Hey Blackatron! Nice to see you again. 

PS. Anything posted by me is only opinions of Morphine and holds no connection to AM . I have not officially started my role in AM. I am holding the VG AA until all members move. So right now I speak for well myself..

Edited by Morphine

23 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Nevertheless, best wishes.

I would love for a post to go without your input...never the less that will never happen because god knows everyone wants your 2 cents..=D you and hitchcock fight back and forth like kids...you get on and talk !@#$ about AM and other alliances..but i say one thing about a pest who always pokes his nose in !@#$..and im the bad guy? go fall off a cliff junka.

29 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I agree, if every time someone !@#$ talked a dead AA on a merger/disbandment thread threats of war were issued, then alliances would literally do nothing but fight wars over this.

Some alliances are not very far above the state of nature and see fighting wars and gaining casualties as the sole worthwhile achievement in CN.

It's up to us as alliance leaders to set the example for our members and the world in general. 

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

True that. Let me quote a great saying

"Unprovoked threats of violence by a person shows their weakness of character" - Somebody

But Lord Darrin says that he is in "control" and has never lost "control" so all is fine for this new alliance. Once again my best wishes.

23 minutes ago, Morphine said:

There ya go blackatron. I have an avatar. And Junka, you calling us animals?

Hey Morphinel, congrats on you new avatar. Looks like both of us like Gorillas(z).  

Edited by Roal36

34 minutes ago, Haflinger said:

Roal has quite the dubious history with this group.

I am a survivor.
Surviving and fighting bullies since mid 2015. Basically escaping persecution and fighting against overwhelming odds, against numerically superior experienced rulers using any means possible with a lot of help from many people who also share my pain and difficulties.  

Edited by Roal36

8 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I am a survivor.
Surviving and fighting bullies since mid 2015. Basically escaping persecution and fighting against overwhelming odds, against numerically superior experienced rulers using any means possible with a lot of help from many people who also share my pain and difficulties.  

Oh god. Calm down Junka Jr.

41 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

I am a survivor.

i wouldnt call begging for peace and running and hiding in other AAs surviving but whatever helps you sleep better at night.

36 minutes ago, berbers said:

I was really hoping to see a .gif of Mankind taking a giant leap into the ring or on to some wrestlers face.

So as much as I love VG, going to give this announcement 9.9/10 only.

I thought the Trump thing wouldve atleast got me something extra..not just bc VG

2 hours ago, LordDarrin said:

i wouldnt call begging for peace and running and hiding in other AAs surviving but whatever helps you sleep better at night.

Which war was that. Was it the one where 11 alliances (including urs) ended up defending VG and SRA from aggressive attacks of 11 nations. Yes that is a war u can be proud of I guess.

Never hid in any alliance, never backed down from a fight but sure u can say that if it helps ur narrative.

Just now, Roal36 said:

Which war was that. Was it the one where 11 alliances (including urs) ended up defending VG and SRA from aggressive attacks of 11 nations. Yes that is a war u can be proud of I guess.

Never hid in any alliance, never backed down from a fight but sure u can say that if it helps ur narrative.

you joined them..you knew it was coming..VG was backed by so many people..dont blame us for your dumb mistake.

5 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

you joined them..you knew it was coming..VG was backed by so many people..dont blame us for your dumb mistake.

Who is blaming who. Again ur thinking that I am doing something which I am not actually doing. 

2 minutes ago, LordDarrin said:

im only telling you that you can whine about a mistake you made.

What makes you think that me joining the war was a mistake for me. Or u know what forget it. Yes it's a regret. I made mistake. 

Long live the Cat alliance 

O/ AM (the new).

5 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

What makes you think that me joining the war was a mistake for me. Or u know what forget it. Yes it's a regret. I made mistake. 

Long live the Cat alliance 

O/ AM (the new).

good boy you learn a little slow but theres use for you.

54 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Technically you did run to St Mungo last war.  ;)