Druids Roman Adventure

Since its creation, the Druid Wolf Pack has lacked direction, organisation and leadership.  Leaders- we have had several of those, but actual leadership has been lacking

Now in a futile attempt to discover what a druid wolf even is, some of our members have accidentally stepped into a war in defence of the UN - well they called us over and like good dogs we followed. So we will be dancing round stones, howling at the moon and generally making a nuisance of ourselves for a bit.  Sorry for the inconvenience.

In other words, DWP have come to the aid, at their request, of UN in their dispute with RE.

Arlen Bales

(Current Leader of DWP)

Deep Blue C?  Who he?

Edited by Deep Blue C
spelings

Seriously?

7 Roman Empire Nations v 17 United Nations nations, you really think it necessary to bring in an additional 10 Druid Wolf Pack nations?

How the $%&@ is this justified?

Edited by KingNeptune

This is quite the poor move on Druid Wolfpack's part, embarrassing.

Not only are you 'defending' a 17 man alliance from a 7 man alliance, you've also taken it upon yourself to downclare to half NS your size.

what the ;!&3@

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

How isn't this justified? First, PK has RER attack us, then RE declares war on us knowing full well that there were only 4 nations ready to fight, then they try to bully us into writing a song in exchange for peace. Now 2 nations from DWP come to our aid and it's not fair? Maybe RE should stop trying to coerce their opponents into "surrender". I mean come on, what other alliance fights until the other surrenders and writes a song? 

RE did not updeclare on us. I know it looks that way because of the number of nations in the UN, however only 4 UN members had 3k+ infra, where as RE had 6. The rest of my nations were still building. Most only had around 1-2k infra. 

I'm still open to peace but we will certainly not "surrender" or write a song. 

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

How isn't this justified? First, PK has RER attack us, then RE declares war on us knowing full well that there were only 4 nations ready to fight, then they try to bully us into writing a song in exchange for peace. Now 2 nations from DWP come to our aid and it's not fair? Maybe RE should stop trying to coerce their opponents into "surrender". I mean come on, what other alliance fights until the other surrenders and writes a song? 

RE did not updeclare on us. I know it looks that way because of the number of nations in the UN, however only 4 UN members had 3k+ infra, where as RE had 6. The rest of my nations were still building. Most only had around 1-2k infra. 

I'm still open to peace but we will certainly not "surrender" or write a song. 

What Kool aid are you drinking? I thought I already debunked this fake news. I never had Roman empire reborn attack you, they are pathetic. You think after we destroyed them, we said oh go hit UN? They are literally junka puppets, we don't swing that way. And I certainly don't. You had 4 top nations, were we supposed to let you whale and hug them pixels? It was a fair fight, we got the better of you because we are better fighters. Then you beg to Druid to save you. You wack, bro

1 hour ago, Bajoran Federation said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. What other alliance does this? 

The requirement of the 'song' was a clear rebuttal of 1) lying about RE and more importantly 2) the use of blockades the very first day.

This is nothing new from RE as we've in the past had alliances write songs or publicly surrender (NLoN, MERCs, Krabz, to name a few) and it was dependent on the circumstances.

What started out as good fun, i.e. Ningkeptune sending you songs for fun and conversation has really soured into a kicking and screaming scene.

You are more than welcome to ask druid to defend you, but I don't want to hear a peep out of you when we ask an alliance to 'defend' us. Cuz I assure you it's gonna hurt.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

3 hours ago, Bajoran Federation said:

This is exactly what I'm talking about. What other alliance does this? 

Listen here Bajor, 

First, that war you keep bleating on about with Roman Empire Reborn... It was 1 war declared against you and you countered with 1, giving a grand total of 2 wars - both involved LandofFreedom. It was nothing but a skirmish that involved 2 of your nations and 1 foreign nation. You make like it was some sort of epic drawn out battle.

Secondly and something you seem to ignore, Roman Empire went to war (properly) with Roman Empire Reborn we had 9 wars and kicked their butts.

Third, we came for you guys in UN. An up-declare. When it was obvious we were in a winning position we asked for a song, I still have the pms, so spreading lies about bullying etc is moot. As Lord Hitchcock (The Mitten) spelled out we've asked for songs before and it was taken in the spirt in which it was intended. This is TE a fighting game FFS.

The fact you got all bent outta shape because we handed yours to you on a plate doesn't bother me, I find it quite funny. However, cowardly asking Druid wolf pack for help when you already had a 17:7 advantage was quite frankly amazing to me. Then to go ahead and have the audacity to try & justify it? Just wow.

So now ya have a 27:7 advantage, yet keep throwing your toys outta the pram like this. Just brilliant. I'd like to push your damned pram in the canal just to make the noise stop but that would be unfair to prams.

To get this resolved, concede defeat and we can discuss peace thereafter. Otherwise war continues.

o/ Roman Empire

(O.O) United Nations

40 minutes ago, KingNeptune said:

When it was obvious we were in a winning position we asked for a song, I still have the pms, so spreading lies about bullying etc is moot. As Lord Hitchcock (The Mitten) spelled out we've asked for songs before and it was taken in the spirt in which it was intended. 

I just want to highlight this for clarity so that Bajoran doesn't attempt another PR spin.

The intentions of the song was in response to the blockades, mainly (as I've mentioned in prior responses).

Neptune and I have played many-many rounds and we understand the disastrous results of blockades and dirty spy ops. And we're easy-going and we talked about our response to UNs blockades. After consideration we felt that a 'song'- in fun- to be written, was appropriate. A much 'nicer' consequence than blowing your alliance to smitherines.

You then attempt some type of PR grand stand like we're some big bullies... I despise that. It makes you and your alliance look despicable. Your continued tantruming has also been noted. Druid Wolf Pack's poor response has also been noted.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

Just so we are clear and for the record  - this is how the conversation has gone since I received a peace offer from Bajor.

To: President of Bajor    From: Ningkeptune    Date: 1/27/2017 7:17:39 PM

Subject: RE: Peace Offer

To: Ningkeptune    From: President of Bajor    Date: 1/27/2017 7:20:15 PM

Message: How about a temporary cease fire while I talk it over with my VP and MoD?

To: President of Bajor    From: Ningkeptune    Date: 1/27/2017 7:37:35 PM

6 hours ago, Deep Blue C from Druid Wolf Pack posts this - http://forums.cybernations.net/index.php?/topic/130219-druids-roman-adventure/&do=findComment&comment=3503140

Yet 3 hours ago, another Druid wolf pack nation declares on one of ours.
I'm not giving you an opportunity for an edge ya already have 27:7 nations. Based upon your conduct thus far - I don't trust you.

You had this planned days ago with your cryptic messages. I thought you were building your lower tier new nations with lots of cash up ready to attack in the last couple of days of the war. A good tactic to be honest. But no. You had ANOTHER alliance completely come join in.

Absolutely mindbogglingly wrong. Period.

So no cease fire. Publicly concede defeat then we will discuss peace.

cc The Mitten.

--------------------------------------------

Over to you Bajor....

Kingneptune has been open to closing out the wars, he's even been open to responding to your stupid PMs. He's even been open to dropping the song and not pushing back on your dirty blockades.

My two cents at this point is to just blow you off the planet. You better be happy that I'm not in charge. Ningkeptune is way way way nicer than I am.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 minute ago, Bajoran Federation said:

The United Nations acknowledges and concedes defeat to the Roman Empire. 

Done deal. As agreed via pm - immediate peace granted across to board.

PS. Shame you couldn't get a few verse's down though.

48 minutes ago, Bajoran Federation said:

I'm not exactly the creative type lol. 

You took it too personal, it was more for fun (we write our own sometimes). The continued escalation was rather different but refreshing. I wish you and UN the best for this round and beyond.

They've got a relentless leader in you and that's hard to find these days.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

5 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You took it too personal, it was more for fun (we write our own sometimes). The continued escalation was rather different but refreshing. I wish you and UN the best for this round and beyond.

They've got a relentless leader in you and that's hard to find these days.

Same to you and RE! Who knows, maybe we'll go at it again later this round haha. 

For the record.. as far as I am concerned, there is also peace between The Druids and RE.  If you want a song I am sure I can put something together for you

We'd love to see some of your bangin tunes Deep Blue C. I even gave him (bajor) some samples as shown below - this is the standard we are looking for. :P

President of Bajor,
Thought he was major.
Got caught outside,
Then his people died.
Oh how he cried,
Neptune never lied.
Roman Empire is old school,
Always here to rule.

Dance for me now,
You pointless sow.
Look at your nation,
Full of devastation.

Ya think you're Vin Diesel,
Yet you're nothing but a weasel.
Better close the gate,
Because its too late.
You already met your fate.

He didn't seem to like it, if he did, he was only humming, and not singing properly.

Edited by KingNeptune