hIbikx8.png

The Green Protection Agency 

Neutrality, Sovereignty, Protection

Forums: forums.cn-gpa.com

Alliance Page: cybernations.net/alliance_display.asp?ID=10041

IRC: #gpa (click here for help)

Discord Server: discord.gg/ng6Gjhh

What is the GPA? Why should you join?

• We are a neutral alliance, meaning that we do not interfere with inter-alliance politics.
  • We are dedicated to helping our own members grow in every way possible.
  • We offer a great community that is committed to seeing our members prosper.
  • Having the stored wisdom of economic phenoms, you can rest assured that we can develop your nation quickly and efficiently.
  • We care. If you are GPA, you are family, there will always be someone to help you out in a tough situation.
  • Founded in 2006, our alliance's longevity is a testament to competent governance.

This is only the tip of the iceberg! The GPA is something that you can only experience. However, please refer to our alliance charter below to see what our guiding principles consist of. 

Charter of the GPA

Section I - Principles and Purpose

1. Neutrality. The GPA shall pursue friendly, peaceful and impartial conduct toward all other nations and alliances, maintaining a strict stance of political and military neutrality.

2. Sovereignty. All GPA nations have the right to govern their nations’ internal affairs subject to the GPA's Charter, Laws, and Treaties.

3. Protection. The GPA, as an Alliance, has the right and duty to defend against either hostile actions directed at individual members or at the sovereignty of the GPA.

Section II - Governance

1. The GPA shall be governed by an elected President and Vice President who are in charge of the elected Ministers. The Cabinet is comprised of the President, Vice President and the Ministers. 

2. The terms of service, method of appointment and responsibilities of the Cabinet shall be defined in GPA Laws.

Section III - Legislation

1. GPA Laws shall consist of The Charter, The Constitution and Treaties of the GPA. The GPA Charter supersedes all other GPA legislation and authority. 

2. The membership shall vote for ratification of all GPA Laws and amendments. The President reserves the right to veto Laws and amendments.

3. The President and/or Vice President may amend the Constitution in the event of an emergency. The amendment must be ratified by the membership within 48 hours for it to remain in effect. 

4. A Treaty is defined as a written agreement between the GPA and any external alliance or nation which commits the GPA and its Members to a course of action. 

Section IV - Membership

1. Membership is a privilege and not a right and as such, the GPA has the right to set any and all conditions for acceptance into and expulsion from the Alliance. 

2. All members agree to uphold the Letter and Spirit of all GPA Laws and Principles.

Section V - Foreign Relations

1. The GPA will not enter into any offensive or defensive military agreements with any other Alliance.

2. GPA members will not initiate an offensive war and will not provide materials or funds that benefit one or more parties who are in a state of war, without direct permission from the Minister of Defense or their designee. If military action is used against a GPA member it may immediately retaliate with any military assets except nuclear weapons. 

3. Nuclear weapons may only be used in retaliation and only with the approval of the President.

4. GPA encourages interactions between GPA members and non-GPA members that are conducted in an honest, friendly and impartial manner. However, GPA members will not partake in any inter-Alliance politics or issues that do not directly involve the GPA.

Feel free to ask questions here or on our IRC/Discord channel. We'd be happy to help! :D

1nnMdFj.jpg

Edited by Belisarius

According to the forum rules, one cannot bump up an old thread if it's been over a year since the last post. So while our old thread is still super useful, we needed to make a new thread. I blame Kurdanak on this :D 

That, and a new thread allows us to advertise are brand new discord server. Did more to increase activity on our end in such a long time. Yay discord. 

Shiny!

1 hour ago, Belisarius said:

According to the forum rules, one cannot bump up an old thread if it's been over a year since the last post. So while our old thread is still super useful, we needed to make a new thread. I blame Kurdanak on this :D 

That, and a new thread allows us to advertise are brand new discord server. Did more to increase activity on our end in such a long time. Yay discord. 

It's totally not my fault; I think CN moderation doesn't allow gif-only posts. I can't operate under this kind of oppression!

Edited by Kurdanak

On 1/24/2017 at 10:15 PM, Kurdanak said:

Shiny!

It's totally not my fault; I think CN moderation doesn't allow gif-only posts. I can't operate under this kind of oppression!

I'm just glad we have an excuse to actually have a new thread!

Also, fun facts about raccoons:

• Raccoons usually reach 2,5 feet in length and weigh between 12-16 pounds. Raccoons that live in colder climates are larger and heavier.
  • They have grayish fur, a black mask around eyes and a long tail covered with black and brown bands. Because of their tail, they are nicknamed "ringtail". 
  • Raccoon's hand looks like human's. They have five fingers and use their hands to collect food, open shells, door or trash cans.
  • Group of raccoons is called nursery or gaze.
  • Mating season takes place from January to mid-March. Two months later, the female will give birth to 3-4 babies. Their tails don't have bands, and mask around eyes is still missing.
  • Mother is very protective and she will teach them how to survive and what to eat as soon they become ready to leave the burrow.
  • Average lifespan in the wild is 5 years, while they can live up to 20 years in captivity.

3k0VSOG.gif

• 1 month later...

Recently the GPA has held elections for the Spring 2017 term. Here is our current governmental lineup:

President/VPLuxa von Bismarck/Imperator

Minister of Defense - Echoes

Minister of Foreign Affairs - benfinan

Minister of Internal Affairs - Belisarius

Minister of Economics - SimonTam

Director of Human Resources - Mattmon666

Director of the Academy - Nuwen

Yay democracy! We’’re also in the midst of an overhaul of governmental reform. If that’s the sort of thing you like, why not join and give us a hand? :P

Edited by Belisarius

• 1 month later...