Sign in to follow this  
Lord Hitchcock

Bored with the Game? Try Monsters Inc

detection-clipart-monsterstitle.png

The story behind our alliance is simple, people who've played for years-and-years got bored and wanted to quit. 

We breathed life into their gameplay, it's fun for them now. 

img-thing?.out=jpg&size=l&tid=32383654

Don't let our small numbers fool you. We impact Planet Bob better than many other alliances.

We are not your normal, molasses moving alliance.

Wiki-background

If you feel like the game is dead, we will prove you wrong!

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

1 hour ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If you feel like the game is dead, we will prove you wrong!

I hear this alliance is very lively and full of young blood.

as of 2/11/2017 this alliance has lost and surrendered in their last 4 wars due to the idiot known as mayor mc cheese aka Hitchcock being a coward but an idiot too since he has no idea how to fight just look at his nation lmao :lol1::facepalm: also this chicken pot pie deletes his nations returns starts fights he cant finish no stability at all lol :frantic:there is nobody even in ur alliance but 5 guys and I'm sure they pity u that's why they stay lmao!!!!!!!!!!!! nobody wants to join this crap shack lmao!!!:gag:

maybe u should pay less attention to others people business and try to help and grow ur alliance instead of getting them into fights u cant handle legion rocked u, I rocked u, my brothers rock u lmao:war:it must suck to slowly drown in sweet and sour lmao

ANIMALZ :war:U SPY ON US WE STOMP U DOWN CHEESE MAN!

but ur alliance does move slow all u can do is flop around like a fish, a deep fried fish filet in a hurricane lmao!!! who can u attack now? nobody! u have no money lmao and ur in anarchy and I and my brothers will keep u there for what u said and did all ur lies and spying and threats now welcome to the jungle mc nugget welcome to animalz justice lmao!!!:war: