Quasi-Imperial Statement from the New Sith Order

• Replies 294
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, SirWilliam said:

The relationship between our alliances was a bit rocky in the end there but there's no denying that Kashmir has a soft spot for the Sith. Kudos for going out on your own terms.  :)

We have not been on the best of turns but i love and respect the hell out of Kashmir.

If this is to be the New Sith Order's withdraw from CN politics and possibly their last war then for any who wish to remain active then since TMG is on white anyway you're all welcome to join, of course make sure to crush Legion first. Let's have NSO go out with a bang or a series of nuclear blasts on both sides to be more accurate :P

I rooting for Legion because they have not yet declared disbandment or end to active politics in CN so far. But Good work NSO ie if you all manage to wake up a lumbering giant. Best wishes to the future.

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

I rooting for Legion because they have not yet declared disbandment or end to active politics in CN so far. But Good work NSO ie if you all manage to wake up a lumbering giant. Best wishes to the future.

Other alliances may not acknowledge it actively, but that does not change the fact that active politics long ago left the building. Continuing to sit on your hands isn't going to change that simple reality.

1 minute ago, Rebel Virginia said:

Other alliances may not acknowledge it actively, but that does not change the fact that active politics long ago left the building. Continuing to sit on your hands isn't going to change that simple reality.

But your alliance has announced it officially. I mean what good does that do? 
Announcing it officially and not announcing it officially.
Not much of a difference for me.

16 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

But your alliance has announced it officially. I mean what good does that do? 
Announcing it officially and not announcing it officially.
Not much of a difference for me.

I'm not sure you grasp how inactive this planet is, considering it's been 24 hours and Legion hasn't even declared a defense war yet.

2 hours ago, Mogar said:

I'm not sure you grasp how inactive this planet is, considering it's been 24 hours and Legion hasn't even declared a defense war yet.

Actually they had 1 when you posted this, and now they have a bunch, so it looks like they were saving it all until update.

4 hours ago, Roal36 said:

I dunno about you but I'd find it hilarious that a disbanded alliance could defeat a non  disbanded one.

Good luck out there

1 hour ago, Caliph said:

I dunno about you but I'd find it hilarious that a disbanded alliance could defeat a non  disbanded one.

Good luck out there

Maybe, but if history repeats itself then probably not: Legion-Tetris war. 

5 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

The truth is active politics hasn't left the building, you just aren't in on it anymore. Sorry old man.

5 hours ago, Mogar said:

Yeah not exactly true at the time you said it, but really, so what if it was? It's Legion.

I actually, I hate to admit it but I do have some respect for NSO and ultimately I guess I hope they have a good time. 

But I don't respect the move, insofar as it appears to amount to preëmptive surrender.

2 hours ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

The truth is active politics hasn't left the building, you just aren't in on it anymore. Sorry old man.

Yeah not exactly true at the time you said it, but really, so what if it was? It's Legion.

I actually, I hate to admit it but I do have some respect for NSO and ultimately I guess I hope they have a good time. 

But I don't respect the move, insofar as it appears to amount to preëmptive surrender.

Oh please .. Shall we lower ourselves to roll in the !@#$ with twerp alliances in the micros? Please can we be just like you and Junka? 

$%&@ that. We're leaving on our own terms and on our feet. You enjoy rolling in that "activity" .. Its only good for peanut gallery viewing and egging on ..