Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Banned said:

American coffee obsession is rooted in British tea obsession.

Honestly I understand neither, outside of winter I do not get the appeal of warm drinks.

8 hours ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

They are called fries you damn brit.

You could at least capitalise the "B". :P 

I find it pretty funny that an alliance announcement this is not an alliance announcement has now become a completely OOC thread about differences in British, Irish and American cuisine.

16 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Can I point out battered Mars bar is in England as well and it's beautiful. You should try it.

Also from there battered sausage all day

Sweet Virgin Mary... I miss these.

5 minutes ago, Sir Kiloist said:

Sweet Virgin Mary... I miss these.

What about curry chip? how come these delicacies are being blatantly ignored 

Edited by ericsw
typo

13 minutes ago, St Mungo said:

Well whatever you enjoy eating. You will need something to wash it down with.  Apart from coffee and tea, I like to tingle my taste buds with a can of Irn Bru.

What about you? 

th?&id=OIP.ZmCrxCCuT3X1ZY8HbKZYpAEsDZ&w=284&h=206&c=0&pid=1.9&rs=0&p=0&r=0

Club orange man meself! 

Image result for club orange  

Edited by ericsw

19 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

Hey now mate, Britain's got enough foreign things right now

You don't see Chinese guys getting a curry chip, this is a way to hit them back, say to them you are using that sauce wrong.. it's rightful place is on chips!!

7 minutes ago, Montezuma said:

I always thought a Mexican restaurant would do good in England I bet there are not many and it seems british people like spice

I will agree with you on this, when I was in California, i lived off Mexican food, it was like 2 dollar a burrito, really cheap food but tasty.

thing is, got back home and they were charging 15 dollars for the same food and its not that good quality as the US. 

2 hours ago, Montezuma said:

I always thought a Mexican restaurant would do good in England I bet there are not many and it seems british people like spice

The Brits may have had enough south asian food to be open to it by now, but I suspect you'd have to tone it down a bit for them unless you were right in the capital. They seemed to be very attached to bland food for the most part. Not that there's anything wrong with that necessarily, meat and tators with a good beer can really hit the spot.

And earlier poster, going to that particular place and expecting good tea... *head asplodes*

I don't even expect a good burger there.

5 minutes ago, Sigrun Vapneir said:

The Brits may have had enough south asian food to be open to it by now, but I suspect you'd have to tone it down a bit for them unless you were right in the capital. They seemed to be very attached to bland food for the most part. Not that there's anything wrong with that necessarily, meat and tators with a good beer can really hit the spot.

And earlier poster, going to that particular place and expecting good tea... *head asplodes*

I don't even expect a good burger there.

What a load of crap, the 'brits' have a huge asian community and the national dish was recently reported to be the vindaloo

i went to america and even your bread is sweet. Sir, travel a bit before you talk nonsense

Edited by ericsw

As a final thought, if the LPCN cares about what the LPC was created for; then any nation who join Nations of Anarchy will be immune from sanctions;; no matter who they attack.

The LPC always fought back without using sanctions, no matter the odds. We built the LPC so conflicts wouldn't be resolved with sanctions, due to their unfair power and destruction of entire trade circles. The LPC always took the high ground in not using sanctions despite very uphill odds.

So I ask any nation who chooses to take on the Nations of Anarchy affiliation before i disappear be immune from sanctions no matter who they attack; if the LPCN wants to prove they still haven't abandoned what we created it for. This will probably be my final post, but I will accept new nations on the Nations of Anarchy AA a little longer. 

1 minute ago, ericsw said:

What a load of crap, the 'brits' have a huge asian community and the nation dish was recently reported to be the vindaloo Chicken tikka masala

i went to america and even your bread is sweat. Sir, travel a bit before you talk nonsense

Fixed for you.

Also despite Junka posting the most and giving himself a title to try portraying himself as being above the other Triumvir, its still SIgrun who is the LPC leader and just fails to contradict Junka when he tries claiming himself extra important. So I expect my request to be honored by the LPC.

Me and Junka never agreed on peace, even after I disappeared from inactivity he attacked me ceaselessly. So Nations of Anarchy remains at war with SNX & invites those who want a shot at them to join the AA. Unless Junka wants to prove himself a fraud as far as being LPC is concerned, any nation who fights him from Nations of Anarchy he'll need to fight only using other means.

Really for him to not be a fraud, the same would apply to those he fights from any AA. Although I don't want to expect to much from him and see if at least he doesn't consider sanctions a weapon of war against one AA. Although for him to truly prove himself legit, it would apply to everyone he fights who doesn't use sanctions as a weapon of war against him.

Edited by Sephiroth

5 minutes ago, ericsw said:

What a load of crap, the 'brits' have a huge asian community and the national dish was recently reported to be the vindaloo

i went to america and even your bread is sweet. Sir, travel a bit before you talk nonsense

I get a great Vindaloo here too, and as Galerion pointed out, Tikka Masala is more popular in the UK. And that's not actually south asian you know, that was invented in Glasgow, though it's sort of in that style. Anyway I had some great asian food in the capital but it was obviously turned down for the local palate, I ordered the extra hot and it was a medium. And when I got out in the country I didn't see anything mildly spicy. YMMV, especially if you're a local and know just where to find the exceptions, of course. And I agree on the sweetness, actually, that's not everyone and everywhere but it's a fair general impression.