Official LPC Announcement

Sephiroth

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

2 hours ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

You know, the sad part here is that he probably could have included animalz into the peace terms if he wasn't too busy back-channel politicking with them behind the rest of the coalition's backs.

Isn't that what he's known for? Peace treaties are like candy to him. He doesn't give them to the adults ;)

Edited by LordDarrin
Done responding to junkas dumb comments

• Replies 444
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

In 5 years of cybernations I would say this is one of the more cancerous threads I have ever seen

I don't know, I remember seeing a few gems come out of MI6 when they tried playing the victim card.

620_Libertarian_Strategic_Defense.jpg

The forum which was used in founding the LPC, will now be converted into one open for all who want to expand Libertarian Consciousness. Also the forum will be used for discussions unrelated to CN and Libertarianism/Anarchism/Agorism/Minarchists/Piracy/Guns, etc.

For those interested in a forum where those of us interested in a libertarian/anarchist community to join. Some more moderators and maybe another admin when I can trust them are needed,, so join the Libertarian focused community! From here we can plan any moves to replace or ignore the Imperium led LPCN.

So everyone interested in signing up despite not looking for a new alliance are welcome to debate Libertarianism & how to defend Liberty from Tyranny.

http://limitlessnexus.com/lsd/index.php

On 1/21/2017 at 0:49 AM, LordDarrin said:

Isn't that what he's known for? Peace treaties are like candy to him. He doesn't give them to the adults ;)

i don't know if this is just a !@#$@#$ stupid joke or if you think rape is funny

1 hour ago, Sabcat said:

Meth's forum set up so he can discuss things he doesn't understand with a side dish or guns and pirates. I'd rather stick pins in my eyes.

Limitless Nexus is foremost a networking site for people to share content, such as ebooks, research, music, games, images & videos. 

I'm just thinking about how to add a forum to go with it & further build the community. Although so far I haven't found a good way to do it.

Limitless Nexus is a community where people can anonymously share all types of content, but adding an open source forum would be easier than coding the features of a discussion forum into the current coding.

So I want to create a community where other people can share their ideas and creative content.

4 hours ago, Neo Uruk said:

i don't know if this is just a !@#$@#$ stupid joke or if you think rape is funny

Where did you get rape from anywhere in this sentence..have you never witnessed Halloween? You know the saying "you're to old to trick or treat." You really need to sort out your life man that's just wrong. -.-

1 hour ago, LordDarrin said:

Where did you get rape from anywhere in this sentence..have you never witnessed Halloween? You know the saying "you're to old to trick or treat." You really need to sort out your life man that's just wrong. -.-

ok so it's a really stupid joke 

2 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

This thread is so salty McDonald's are trying to coat their chips in it

I don't know what people are arguing about anymore. The LPC as it was under my leadership is gone at least. I guess now I can move onto other things. So it's not all bad.

35 minutes ago, Alexio15 said:

Not to go into this but we're older then you and it's English a language we created ;)

If you ever find yourself in the US at a McDonalds and you want a cup of tea you'll know the meaning of horror. They're heathens.

If we're going waaaay off topic, I just want to say that I never understood England's fascination with tea. I've always been a coffee drinker (and it's just better). 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

4 minutes ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

If we're going waaaay off topic, I just want to say that I never understood England's fascination with tea. I've always been a coffee drinker (and it's just better).

Don't quite get it myself I drink coffee and only coffee 

7 hours ago, Diadochi Von Seleucids said:

They are called fries you damn brit.

French fries, hence why we call them chips :P

4 hours ago, Alexio15 said:

Don't quite get it myself I drink coffee and only coffee 

Tea for taste, whereas coffee for addiction.

Edited by Jay Kay

1 minute ago, St Mungo said:

Weel now, Fish or Haggis and French fries. Doesn't sound quite right to me.

Now then, Fish & Chips. Sounds tastier?:)

what makes it more confusing is when they say chips, they mean crisps or in Ireland we have a habit of saying 'Taytos' for crisps as it's the biggest brand there

I was working in a pool bar in the US before and a guy ordered some chips, when i gave it to him, he said, I didn't order damn french fries!! lol