Jump to content
The Zigur

Libertarian Party of Cybernations Consent Decree

Recommended Posts

2 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Ok then, see you after the reroll!

Maybe. Also whether someone is a member or leader within the LPC depends on the individual and not the alliance.

 

The LPC can't force rules on member alliances, the LPC exists only as a concept to bring out the best in people and anything resembling a leader of the LPC exists only as much as others want to follow the lead of others. Members don't need to get voted in, they are only members as much as they are perceived to be based on present actions.

 

SNX can never monopolize the LPC their own, at best he show leadership by showing them the right direction. SNX voting for Senators who haven't agreed to Libertarian Manifesto proves they aren't LPC. The LPC is a leaderless movement, where anyone can rise to the moment and help lead people.

 

The LPC was never an alliance bloc, but purely a political organization. Each SNX Senator would need to agree with the LPC manifesto. SNX voting non-LPC senators at the expense of the last LPC senator losing their seat would prove they have 0 LPC

 

I reserve the right to revive the LPC under my leadership at anytime if Sigrun and aNiMaLz both give up on the Senate or stop recognizing you as the LPC.

 

You won't have inherited the LPC just by pushing all LPC senators out. Maybe I'll make it better next time. ;)

 

Edited by Sephiroth

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/22/2017 at 3:31 PM, Sephiroth said:

Junka will be the Trojan horse for the new LPCN, just as he was for Doom.

 

Even if he's not in charge, he projects himself to represent as to be the face of it. Doesn't matter how reasonable Sigrun is if almost everyone sees Junka as the driving force behind the LPC.

 

Is that so...?

kK0UWIo.png

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
41 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Maybe. Also whether someone is a member or leader within the LPC depends on the individual and not the alliance.

 

 

As always, the LPC accepts both sovereign solos and alliances as members. "Big Tent" remember?

 

41 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

The LPC can't force rules on member alliances, the LPC exists only as a concept to bring out the best in people and anything resembling a leader of the LPC exists only as much as others want to follow the lead of others. Members don't need to get voted in, they are only members as much as they are perceived to be based on present actions.

 

 

The LPC can and, should it become necessary, will enforce within that 'Big Tent' concept. And members, of course, do indeed get 'voted in' in every case. You can vote yourself in as an associate member simply by voting for our candidate. You know all this.

 

41 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

SNX can never monopolize the LPC their own, at best he show leadership by showing them the right direction. SNX voting for Senators who haven't agreed to Libertarian Manifesto proves they aren't LPC. The LPC is a leaderless movement, where anyone can rise to the moment and help lead people.

 

The LPC was never an alliance bloc, but purely a political organization. Each SNX Senator would need to agree with the LPC manifesto. SNX voting non-LPC senators at the expense of the last LPC senator losing their seat would prove they have 0 LPC

 

I reserve the right to revive the LPC under my leadership at anytime if Sigrun and aNiMaLz both give up on the Senate or stop recognizing you as the LPC.

 

You won't have inherited the LPC just by pushing all LPC senators out. Maybe I'll make it better next time. ;)

 

 

Dude. Dude.

 

Monopolize? I suppose it's possible we all get so sick and tired of this we just join SnX to spite you, but no. That's not even an idea.

 

Their senators have not assented to the manifesto? What, I'm supposed to hunt them down individually and administer an oath? They have taken an oath to Junka, Junka has to us, you know how things work.

 

"Purely a political organization" exactly. Pay attention to your own words man. You're the one that tried over and over again to make it more than that and I'm the one that always refused. Now you finally understand? GOOD, GET ONBOARD!

 

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Alonso Quixano said:

 

No, but there have been more than just this latest person, whom left ISX, and has said bad things about it. When there are more ex-members speaking out against ISX, than current, non-gov, members speaking up for it. It sure does say something. 

 

You may wish to ignore that there has always been more detractors than defenders of the Imperium, especially from those who have left. I have never talked to someone who has left the Imperium who had a positive experience in it. 

 

Also. The "big boy" forums are not representative of every nation speaking out against the Imperium. As well as, this ex-member speaking out on the forums, I have a hard time believing that he barely interacted with his previous AA, when he is out on the main forums interacting with the world. Unless he is an anomaly, which is doubtful, he probably interacted fairly consistently with his previous AA, and you're just down playing it. 

How many ISX or LPC members do you think are even aware of this conversation and previous ones like it? How many are competent or interested enough to know what's going on? How much disinformation and propaganda do you think they are fed by their leaders when they are aware of it?

Based on my interactions with Seph and Junka, I can only imagine. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

How many ISX or LPC members do you think are even aware of this conversation and previous ones like it? How many are competent or interested enough to know what's going on? How much disinformation and propaganda do you think they are fed by their leaders when they are aware of it?

Based on my interactions with Seph and Junka, I can only imagine. 

 

In my experience most rulers in this world not only do not read and rarely if ever post here, they (quite understandably) have no desire to change that in any way.

Edited by Sigrun Vapneir
broader yet even more true

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

All our members have to do is read this thread and see LH, Methrage and others posting and they instantly know what's going on.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Galerion said:

Which marker, how would you know? you were not a point of commination nor did you use all the other channels of communications.

 

According to your indoctrinator, people don't post much and everywhere barring a couple of government and staff areas is a ghost town.

 

When you make grand claims of high activity, don't moan when someone criticises the obvious lie.

 

14 hours ago, Galerion said:

You tried to add credibility to your opinion by implying you had seen something on our forum that contradicts Junka's claim of being offered his LPCN title, this is a falsehood.

I don't know what your problem is or why you feel the need to attempt to undermine factual events but when you do things like that you are going to get called out on it.

 

Is it really factual? Fortunately I'm not a snake like your friends and colleges because according to Sigrun, Junka and others I should of stored it all for later use.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

 

According to your indoctrinator, people don't post much and everywhere barring a couple of government and staff areas is a ghost town.

 

When you make grand claims of high activity, don't moan when someone criticises the obvious lie.

 

 

Is it really factual? Fortunately I'm not a snake like your friends and colleges because according to Sigrun, Junka and others I should of stored it all for later use.

 

It is factual I don't know why your even trying to call it into question.

 

80-90% of the alliance is consistently active this is shown on the alliance page and considering the number of active members in the alliance puts us in the top 10 pretty regularly (when sorted by activity) I really don't think it is a exaggeration. Your criticising based on a limited view and without comparing to the vast number of alliances on bob.

In the last few days we have setup a discord server and the uptake by the membership joining that server has been much better than IRC but than you wouldn't be able to compare it to IRC as you didn't use it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
34 minutes ago, Galerion said:

 

It is factual I don't know why your even trying to call it into question.

 

Being selective with the truth, means overall it was the truth barring a few details. The fact a few of you have been tripping over each others feet to deny it, is being overly defensive. 

 

You know what they say about overly defensive people, they're hiding something :)

 

Quote

 

80-90% of the alliance is consistently active this is shown on the alliance page and considering the number of active members in the alliance puts us in the top 10 pretty regularly (when sorted by activity) I really don't think it is a exaggeration. Your criticising based on a limited view and without comparing to the vast number of alliances on bob.

In the last few days we have setup a discord server and the uptake by the membership joining that server has been much better than IRC but than you wouldn't be able to compare it to IRC as you didn't use it.

 

That marker is nonsense, someone logging in for a minute then not seen for the next couple of days isn't active.

 

I checked most available places within your alliance to gauge membership activity, there wasn't much.

 

I have better things to do than argue in circle over your sour grapes.

Edited by Jay Kay

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
37 minutes ago, Galerion said:

the alliance is consistently active this is shown on the alliance page

 

Our forums are more active than our stats page shows. That page means nothing for your community activity.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

That marker is nonsense, someone logging in for a minute then not seen for the next couple of days isn't active.

 

It may not be a marker that accurately reflects all alliances but it is fairly applied to all alliances and is really the only marker available to compare all alliances to.

 

9 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

I checked most available places within your alliance to gauge membership activity, there wasn't much.

 

And I believe your execution and assessment are flawed.

 

18 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

I have better things to do than argue in circle over your sour grapes.

 

What sour grapes would I have? Your the one who started casting aspersions.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

It's not "defensive" to leave hostile propaganda unanswered. I don't believe in passively allowing others to control the public narrative.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

Is it really factual? Fortunately I'm not a snake like your friends and colleges because according to Sigrun, Junka and others I should of stored it all for later use.

 

Yeah, no. That's not how it works. That would be a recipe for war.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
52 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

 

Our forums are more active than our stats page shows. That page means nothing for your community activity.

 

No offense to other styles of government, but In all the alliances I have been in, I've always found "community activity," whatever that is, to be a waste of time and energy. Alot of former SNX members went to MI6 for "community activity" and we saw how that ended.

 

An alliance should be 100% focused on achieving IC objectives, not engaged in unproductive fields of activity. The "community activity" of my first alliance FCC resulted in weekly arguing and near-civil wars, not conducive to survival.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Galerion said:

What sour grapes would I have? Your the one who started casting aspersions.

 

I made a singular comment the rolling aspersions where created by you, Junka and Sigrun trying to prove something, I've just been adding informed responses to them along the way. :)

 

20 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

It's not "defensive" to leave hostile propaganda unanswered. I don't believe in passively allowing others to control the public narrative.

 

"Selective truth"? damn that's some hostile propaganda, a friend needs to bring you back down on solid ground as you're up there with the birds.

 

16 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Yeah, no. That's not how it works. That would be a recipe for war.

 

I like how you didn't refute that comment, sorry I don't collect information like you do for future use. I have more class. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

No offense to other styles of government, but In all the alliances I have been in, I've always found "community activity," whatever that is, to be a waste of time and energy.

 

Of course its unimportant to you as you need all the time you have to write and post bi-weekly indoctrination propaganda for home and abroad :P

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The individual ego is strong with this one. Good luck in Polar once you get in an argument with Grub, he's not as nice as I am.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
5 minutes ago, Jay Kay said:

 

Of course its unimportant to you as you need all the time you have to write and post bi-weekly indoctrination propaganda for home and abroad :P

 

 

If you stuck around for one of our wars you might have seen how effective our post-Revolutionary system is. Our members have fought more than the vast majority of nations in the last two years and it's shaped our alliance today. Our entire existence is shaped around defending our sovereignty, membership and ideology.

Edited by Immortan Junka

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

 

No offense to other styles of government, but In all the alliances I have been in, I've always found "community activity," whatever that is, to be a waste of time and energy. Alot of former SNX members went to MI6 for "community activity" and we saw how that ended.

 

An alliance should be 100% focused on achieving IC objectives, not engaged in unproductive fields of activity. The "community activity" of my first alliance FCC resulted in weekly arguing and near-civil wars, not conducive to survival.

 

We'll get right on doing what you say we should. We've been one foot in, one foot out for a long time since politics died. The only IC activity going on is your bloc drama. You enjoy focusing all your time and energy on Meth. We've all watched this play out over and over and over for years. It's a boring re-run. 

 

If you have no community, you have no consensus. You have one or two persons *cough cough* directing sheep. Enjoy your sheep.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

The individual ego is strong with this one. Good luck in Polar once you get in an argument with Grub, he's not as nice as I am.

 

I see that you're looking in the mirror again.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Rayvon said:

 

We'll get right on doing what you say we should. We've been one foot in, one foot out for a long time since politics died. The only IC activity going on is your bloc drama. You enjoy focusing all your time and energy on Meth. We've all watched this play out over and over and over for years. It's a boring re-run. 

 

If you have no community, you have no consensus. You have one or two persons *cough cough* directing sheep. Enjoy your sheep.

 

I am the sheepdog, and I arm the sheep.

 

a.daa-small-heavily-armed-sheep.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 9:25 PM, Sephiroth said:

Maybe. Also whether someone is a member or leader within the LPC depends on the individual and not the alliance.

 

The LPC can't force rules on member alliances, the LPC exists only as a concept to bring out the best in people and anything resembling a leader of the LPC exists only as much as others want to follow the lead of others. Members don't need to get voted in, they are only members as much as they are perceived to be based on present actions.

 

SNX can never monopolize the LPC their own, at best he show leadership by showing them the right direction. SNX voting for Senators who haven't agreed to Libertarian Manifesto proves they aren't LPC. The LPC is a leaderless movement, where anyone can rise to the moment and help lead people.

 

The LPC was never an alliance bloc, but purely a political organization. Each SNX Senator would need to agree with the LPC manifesto. SNX voting non-LPC senators at the expense of the last LPC senator losing their seat would prove they have 0 LPC

 

I reserve the right to revive the LPC under my leadership at anytime if Sigrun and aNiMaLz both give up on the Senate or stop recognizing you as the LPC.

 

You won't have inherited the LPC just by pushing all LPC senators out. Maybe I'll make it better next time. ;)

 

there is so much wrong with all this sigrun is a senator and was not pushed out, and snx senators are lpcn senators because snx is in the lpcn which means all the members are too.

 

the lpcn is not a leaderless movement really I mean u called urself the leader a 1000 times and even said u were like the main boss and said sigrun and rukunu just had basically joke titles and u and u alone decided who is lpcn and all that the comments u made about this are all over but junka never made any of the crazy claims u hAve about having authority or final say

 

he didn't inherite the lpcn by pushing out senators he inherited by animalz and sigrun voting him in.

 

ur so crazy in the very same thread u say

 

"The LPC is a leaderless movement, where anyone can rise to the moment and help lead people." but then u say

 

"I reserve the right to revive the LPC under my leadership"

 

u crazy bro u don't even make sense like its been said if u care about lpcn join animalz and after a while I'm sure rukunu might let u have his triumvir position since he isn't all about politics anyway and then maybe u can convince the other two tri to start having a vote with in the whole lpcn to see who will be "supreme triumvir" and then get ur old position back like that but crying and going crazy on the forums will get u nothing guay believe me

 

is it u care about the lpcn who has been doing great since junka or is it u care to be senator and supreme triumvir??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 11:49 AM, Caliph said:

what are you on about?

was this message for me? if so don't worry about it if not I sorry for confusion.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

×