Libertarian Party of Cybernations Consent Decree

The Zigur

50 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

In this case it is more like disappearing and then faking your own death, then returning to normal life and expecting that the world has stopped for you.

Yes it really is and I am getting quite sick of this.

Anarch is another form of one of the founders but not even Ivan Moldavi gets to recreate and take back ANY of the organizations he founded on a whim.

Buddy, you left us all out to dry and when we realized you were gone we had to make decisions. We did, it worked out well, and as I have told you repeatedly while we'd love to have you back you MUST settle down and learn the new situation before you start messing with it. You can't just charge back in and expect everyone to forget the current situation and dial the clock back so you can have a redo on last year. It's simply not happening. 

• Replies 200
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Junka will be the Trojan horse for the new LPCN, just as he was for Doom.

Even if he's not in charge, he projects himself to represent as to be the face of it. Doesn't matter how reasonable Sigrun is if almost everyone sees Junka as the driving force behind the LPC.

On 2017-01-18 at 2:48 AM, Sigrun Vapneir said:

Buddy, you left us all out to dry and when we realized you were gone we had to make decisions. We did, it worked out well, and as I have told you repeatedly while we'd love to have you back you MUST settle down and learn the new situation before you start messing with it. You can't just charge back in and expect everyone to forget the current situation and dial the clock back so you can have a redo on last year. It's simply not happening. 

Sigrun, this is what he does. And has done for years. It's why he has had to acquire new dupes on a regular basis, because people keep on seeing him behave in this fashion.

I am glad to see you exiting the apparently rapidly shrinking pool of his dupes.

On 22 January 2017 at 11:31 PM, Sephiroth said:

Junka will be the Trojan horse for the new LPCN, just as he was for Doom.

Even if he's not in charge, he projects himself to represent as to be the face of it. Doesn't matter how reasonable Sigrun is if almost everyone sees Junka as the driving force behind the LPC.

Are you really suggesting Junka was seen as the driving force behind Doom?

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Are you really suggesting Junka was seen as the driving force behind Doom?

I'm saying he was the most vocal and the two couldn't be seperated. He also had a lot of views on Doomism and made more essays on it than anyone else on it.

NPO went out of their way to say Junka wasn't speaking for them when he tried describing their ideology.

2 hours ago, Haflinger said:

Sigrun, this is what he does. And has done for years. It's why he has had to acquire new dupes on a regular basis, because people keep on seeing him behave in this fashion.

I am glad to see you exiting the apparently rapidly shrinking pool of his dupes.

As am I. Sigrun and I got along just fine until the great link-up with Methrage. Few things are more frustrating than knowing how something will end and then having no one believe you.

2 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

I'm saying he was the most vocal and the two couldn't be seperated. He also had a lot of views on Doomism and made more essays on it than anyone else on it.

NPO went out of their way to say Junka wasn't speaking for them when he tried describing their ideology.

because he made up doomism and wasn't in NPO moron

On 1/17/2017 at 3:59 AM, Sephiroth said:

Also Junkaluka is not even a Libertarian and has rejected the philosophy despite knowing it well. He is a fraud and cannot lead a Libertarian Organization. He'll turn the LPC into something completely different and destroy its legacy

Does it truly matter that he is not a Libertarian in honesty, you have continually used this argument yet have not in any case proven that it has been a down side or will stop LPC from being Libertarian.

I myself and a Anarchist in end goal belief, yet I dont let that end goal solely dictate my perception of the government.I live within a state and because I realize the necessity of states because of the way the world which we live in is I promote strongly Authoritarian values whilst still holding some portion of libertarian ideal of minimal interaction and governing in the daily lives of people. 

My Belief in Anarchism does not subtract from my government in any mean's, other than disagreement on certain issues and there is no good reason to suggest that Junka's beliefs will do so either.

Edited by Diadochi Von Seleucids

1 hour ago, Neo Uruk said:

because he made up doomism and wasn't in NPO moron

In Meth's world, because Vladimir pointed out that Tywin didn't know what he was talking about, this makes Tywin 'influential'. I know that this makes absolutely no sense, so allow me to put it in context. Consider the number of times Meth has assumed he was a colossal figure bestriding history when everyone was in fact having a chuckle at his expense. It goes well beyond a mere false narrative. Methrage is cognitive dissonance personified.

It kind of disheartens me that I don't even notice this peculiar brand of logic anymore. I've progressed to the just-point-and-laugh stage.

2 hours ago, kingzog said:

As am I. Sigrun and I got along just fine until the great link-up with Methrage. Few things are more frustrating than knowing how something will end and then having no one believe you.

The only posts I ever see from you are whining about me. I'm not sure when you got such an obsession over me, considering I don't even know you and have had almost no communication with you..

You were whining a lot about us fighting back during the Kashmir War and I might have responded to you once, but it seems like your last reason left for posting will disappear when I leave; despite you just being that guy who I see is always angry for no reason as I skip by their posts. Sad really.

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Not really. Vladimir was the only one I remember talking about it, and well, Junka had posted what were essentially commentaries on Vladimir's work.

Plus, Vladimir is a seriously argumentative cat.

Doesn't really matter now, I just need to wait on my nation to delete from inactivity now. If this LPC thing can cause Junka to convert into an actual Libertarian, it wouldn't be so bad.

However I don't like the idea in general of organizations calling themselves something they aren't, so I do expect him to uphold its Libertarian goals as much as possible for him if he wants to stay.

Edited by Sephiroth

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Meanwhile, in the LPCN

Even if you throw Supreme before your title, there does seem to be disagreement from the other Triumvir on who out ranks who. So a little early to be claiming yourself Caesar of the LPC. :P

Edited by Sephiroth

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Even if you throw Supreme before your title, there does seem to be disagreement from the other Triumvir on who out ranks who. So a little early to be claiming yourself Caesar of the LPC. :P

That's your problem right there, I don't outrank anyone not in my own alliance. It's called alliance sovereignty.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

That's your problem right there, I don't outrank anyone not in my own alliance. It's called alliance sovereignty.

Yet you add Supreme to your title in order to try giving people who have no idea the impression you're the leader. :P

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Yet you add Supreme to your title in order to try giving people who have no idea the impression you're the leader. :P

I was offered the title by the LPCN as an incentive to join following the war you started. I took it as a sign of respect and accepted.

Respect, not fear. You have always sought the latter from people who refused to surrender their sovereignty to you.

5 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

and the two couldn't be seperated. He also had a lot of views on Doomism and made more essays on it than anyone else on it.

No.

4 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium's relationship with Doom Kingdom was a tech protectorate; we were never part of Doom culture though we had friends in Doom.

Yes.

-------------------------

I use to tease the old guys around here for always bringing up old news and feeling the need to talk about it when it was brought up.  Now I get it. 

Stop trying to use the past to somehow support your political position in this unrelated matter, Sephiroth.  If you don't like the current LPCN, start something else and recruit people to you over there instead.

6 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

and the two couldn't be seperated. He also had a lot of views on Doomism and made more essays on it than anyone else on it.

Yes.

5 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

The Imperium's relationship with Doom Kingdom was a tech protectorate; we were never part of Doom culture though we had friends in Doom.

No.

11 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

The only posts I ever see from you are whining about me. I'm not sure when you got such an obsession over me, considering I don't even know you and have had almost no communication with you..

You were whining a lot about us fighting back during the Kashmir War and I might have responded to you once, but it seems like your last reason left for posting will disappear when I leave; despite you just being that guy who I see is always angry for no reason as I skip by their posts. Sad really.

I hope you find a medication that works for you.

I really do.

11 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

I was offered the title by the LPCN as an incentive to join following the war you started. I took it as a sign of respect and accepted.

You're being selective with the truth there and you know you're.

1 hour ago, Jay Kay said:

You're being selective with the truth there and you know you're.

Except in this case he really isn't.

The oddest thing about this entire line of attack from Sephiroth is that he by his own admission never took the L part of LPCN so seriously. I'm the one that made a workable IC ideology out of it. Yet somehow we're not ideologically pure enough for him anymore. That makes no sense at all.