A counter to Libertarianism

Lucius Optimus

Just now, Sephiroth said:

aNiMaLz don't really have anyone in leading by telling people what they should do.

Why do you think RUKUNU didn't become the Triumvir for aNiMaLz and Sir Kindle gladly gave his over to me?

Every alliance has made mistakes, its by trying to improve ourselves we become better.

So LPCN did exploit their numbers for votes?  It had nothing to do with liberty or sanction? 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Just now, Lucius Optimus said:

So LPCN did exploit their numbers for votes?  It had nothing to do with liberty or sanction? 

aNiMaLz were always striving to become more libertarian and learning more about it. They were also anti-Sanction and strongly supported every libertarian idea I had.

So it did do with spreading libertarianism and getting rid of sanctions.

Just now, Sephiroth said:

aNiMaLz were always striving to become more libertarian and learning more about it. They were also anti-Sanction and strongly supported every libertarian idea I had.

So it did do with spreading libertarianism and getting rid of sanctions.

I can imagine they would be anti sanction when they are rogue 

Anyways those who want to see a real LPC, which is true to Libertarianism; should be offering join and help me. Instead of trying to convince me the LPC is already a lost cause and I'm wasting my time if I try.

If I had people backing me, we could do it. If nobody joins the Nations of Anarchy, aNiMaLz can have their Triumvir Seat and what happens next wouldn't be any of my business.

13 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

aNiMaLz don't really have anyone who enjoys leading by telling people what they should do.

Why do you think RUKUNU didn't become the Triumvir for aNiMaLz and Sir Kindle gladly gave his over to me?

Every alliance has made mistakes, its by trying to improve ourselves we become better.

Then why don't you join aNiMaLz and lead them yourself if you're looking for a purpose here.

6 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Anyways those who want to see a real LPC, which is true to Libertarianism; should be offering join and help me. Instead of trying to convince me the LPC is already a lost cause and I'm wasting my time if I try.

If I had people backing me, we could do it. If nobody joins the Nations of Anarchy, aNiMaLz can have their Triumvir Seat and what happens next wouldn't be any of my business.

You could join the confederation and be as libertarian as you wanted. But oppression in the name of it should not be tolerated. No rogues, no aNiMaLz nonsense, ever. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

7 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

Then why don't you join aNiMaLz and lead them yourself if you're looking for a purpose here.

Monsters Inc say they hate aNiMalz, getting the 2 sides together would be even harder then.

There is nothing keeping me here. If I ever reroll, nobody will ever know its me. If my reputation doesn't bring me members & my nation is already gone; I might as well start completely fresh if I ever roll again.

Edited by Sephiroth

5 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

Monsters Inc say they hate aNiMalz, getting the 2 sides together would be even harder then.

There is nothing keeping me here. If I ever reroll, nobody will ever know its me. If my reputation doesn't bring me members & my nation is already gone; I might as well start completely fresh if I ever roll again.

Well if you do reroll then feel free to join my alliance, make sure to let me know it's you so I know to let you in but I won't tell anyone else ;)

23 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

Well if you do reroll then feel free to join my alliance, make sure to let me know it's you so I know to let you in but I won't tell anyone else ;)

He's the last person you'd want to tell anything secret or even give clues to.

25 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

He's like a shadowy spy figure, who tries manipulating events behind the scenes and exploiting whatever information he has.

Also he hasn't offered to assist me since I reappeared, his main contribution is making a thread bashing the LPC as soon as I become a Triumvir again. So those who have offered to assist or offer to assist before I delete, some of them I might tell. However those who haven't ever offered to help and fought me before; they don't have any good reasons for wanting to know.

3 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

He's like a shadowy spy figure, who tries manipulating events behind the scenes and exploiting whatever information he has.

Also he hasn't offered to assist me since I reappeared, his main contribution is making a thread bashing the LPC as soon as I become a Triumvir again. So those who have offered to assist or offer to assist before I delete, some of them I might tell. However those who haven't ever offered to help and fought me before; they don't have any good reasons for wanting to know.

I see, well my offer still stands unless you've already joined that is ;) (Let's leave Lucius guessing on that)

10 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

I offered, you said you were quitting. I told you I don't tech deal with the uncommitted. I'll take that shadowy thing as a compliment. I'm just calling it like it is. LPCN is a not a force of good on Bob, and it remains unstable.  It's time to move on. 

Edited by Lucius Optimus

13 hours ago, ericsw said:

Clinton supporter... they always reek of desperation 

That response is dumb on so many levels, let's count them!

Level 1 - Your response is just childish insults that don't answer my question or relate to them in any way.

Level 2 - Why would you reply with insults? Are you offended? Are you trying to discourage me from discussing Libertarianism and educating myself? Are you so stupid you can't understand that I was just asking a question?

Level 3 - Not all Clinton supporters reek of desperation. Generalizing millions of people is almost always, if not always, stupid.

Level 4 - I'm not much of a Clinton supporter. I favored Rand Paul for the GOP. Yes, Libertarian Rand Paul. And Bernie Sanders for the DNC. Trump has a mixture of their beliefs so I was not too disappointed when he was elected.

Level 5 - You brought real life politics into this thread, where it does not belong.

That's at least 5 levels of stupidity you accomplished with only 7 words! Impressive, Ericsw.

10 hours ago, Canik said:

That response is dumb on so many levels, let's count them!

Level 1 - Your response is just childish insults that don't answer my question or relate to them in any way.

Level 2 - Why would you reply with insults? Are you offended? Are you trying to discourage me from discussing Libertarianism and educating myself? Are you so stupid you can't understand that I was just asking a question?

Level 3 - Not all Clinton supporters reek of desperation. Generalizing millions of people is almost always, if not always, stupid.

Level 4 - I'm not much of a Clinton supporter. I favored Rand Paul for the GOP. Yes, Libertarian Rand Paul. And Bernie Sanders for the DNC. Trump has a mixture of their beliefs so I was not too disappointed when he was elected.

Level 5 - You brought real life politics into this thread, where it does not belong.

That's at least 5 levels of stupidity you accomplished with only 7 words! Impressive, Ericsw.

You're forgetting grammatical stupidity and the stupidity of the relevance. There's at least a level a word in ericsw's statement

On 1/15/2017 at 11:41 PM, Canik said:

How Libertarian does an alliance have to be to be considered Libertarian?

Junkalunka has rejected Libertarianism and finds his views incompatible with, despite him understanding Libertarianism well. So he's not fit to rule the LPC and I guess he thinks of it as a trophy since I decided to unless what I had left on SNX before going inactive completely.

Although Junka never won, because I'm still here and still the leader of the LPC. He's just been playing the part in my absence, hoping I wouldn't show up again.

I'm sure if I'll go through the procedural vote to remove SNX or remove them unilaterally. Although they will be out soon. From what I have found out, they are turning the LPC into what he wants, Which was always different than what the LPC wanted, which is why SNX never joined the LPC.