AGW recycles nukes to POSSE

unruly

AGW Overlords returns for safekeeping weapons flung by POSSE's newly adopted nuclear rogue.

After the nuclear rogue Zoltron (New Lucinda) nuked AGW on Dec 7 (does anyone read history anymore?), fled its raiding alliance and tried to hide as a pending GATO member on Dec 30, Zoltron moved into POSSE on Dec 31.  Despite numerous attempts at a diplomatic solution, POSSE leadership opted to keep the nuke rogue and to authorize additional nuclear strikes against the cleanup crew which moved against Zoltron.

AGW policy is clear and succinct: we counterattack raiders and their sheltering collaborators.

Zoltron was clear:  "... im not paying restorations and im not ZI, so yeh, I had a BLAST getting in some combat with this nation finally"

as was POSSE leadership (Alonso Quixno) on Jan 2 "...The war will continue and i've given the green light for him to nuke your nation"

our next step is an environmental approach: we'll recycle and return the nukes to POSSE.  

Edited by unruly

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good luck AGW! I hear that Alonso is very reasonable and an incredibly loyal person which might make these decisions difficult for him to make. See if you can't reach that olive branch just a little further up there where his head is so he can see it.

To: Alonso Quixano    From: Unruly    Date: 12/31/2016 9:24:55 PM

Subject: Nuke raider hiding in your alliance

You have a new member (Zoltron/ New Lucinda) who is a fleeing nuke raider. he's run his past two alliances to try to hide.

Requesting that you boot him ... We'll be attacking him as soon as he drops his peace mode.

Red team has already sanctioned him and Brown is preparing the same.

Cheers, unruly

As a verbatim sample from his recent raid

To: Unruly    From: Alonso Quixano    Date: 1/1/2017 10:52:27 AM

Subject: RE: Nuke raider hiding in your

Message: He will not be booted, and we will take any new attack on him as an attack on POSSE. 

We will be happy to negotiate a peace with him, and you. 

Though we request that you do not initiate hostilities until we can talk more about peace. .

To: Alonso Quixano    From: Unruly    Date: 1/1/2017 1:28:43 PM

Subject: RE: Nuke raider hiding in

Message: Let me know your proposal to resolve ... Zoltron is still at war as his own message indicates. 

Cheers, unruly

War Status: War Expired
War Reason: Retaliation for raiding AGW
War Declaration Date:

1/1/2017 5:58:18 PM

To: Unruly    From: Alonso Quixano    Date: 1/1/2017 8:25:50 PM

Message: We were working on an apology for the raid. What happened to good faith negotiations? 

We will respond with more nuke nations on your non-nuke nation.

To: Alonso Quixano    From: Unruly    Date: 1/2/2017 2:45:28 AM

Subject: RE: Nuke raider hiding in POSSE

Thanks for your note: as you'll see below, good faith abounds.

Strongly recommend that you do not escalate, but that is always your choice. In good faith, know that any escalation will be met and raised.

As further extension of good faith, let me share that Brown Team is about to sanction Zoltron -- just as Red Team did. They have zero patience for nuke raiders. Recommend that you not place yourself in the minority on this issue, but that is always your call.

As further good faith, we've already briefed Umbrella on the situation.

If you want to make a proposal, then make one: "working on it" is not enough. Simplest answer remains: boot out nuke raiders. That's what GATO did.

To: Unruly    From: Alonso Quixano    Date: 1/2/2017 10:17:54 AM

Message: If you would like to start peace negotiations again, it's your turn to offer something up.

We get a message, we ask for peace, they agree to talk peace. Attack in middle of peace talks because it was the holiday weekend, and I was busy with family. Then ask us not to escalate, we didn't, and they stoped negations, after attacking in the middle of them. 

So we accept your war, but, let's be honest about who is being the aggressor in this situation.

48 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Should have just kicked the rogue, was one 17k nation worth this?

AL

Principles, some people will let an entire alliance burn for defending the principles they believe in. Personally I like that in alliances and wish to see more these days.

32 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Principles, some people will let an entire alliance burn for defending the principles they believe in. Personally I like that in alliances and wish to see more these days.

What are his principles again? Are you on the same medication?

51 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Standing by what you believe in is good, but leaders should always have their alliance and allies best interest in mind.

Getting an alliance involved in a war to get to two million alliance strength by recruiting rogues is not a principle is a selfish goal.

Rogue%20recruiting_zpsvnvkjenf.jpg

AL

24 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

What are his principles again? Are you on the same medication?

I was more than convinced of his stand during his recent debate with Junka. Unless he deviated from it during this issue with AGW Overlords I wont fault him. Nor will I defend it here. This matter is best resolved in the private channels which I am sure is happening.
I think Alonso will clarify yet again on what his alliance considers and not considers as Rogues so I am not going to defend it here particularly since my own alliance don't follow it and we don't have any treaties with any of the parties involved in this conflict.

6 minutes ago, AL Bundy said:

Standing by what you believe in is good, but leaders should always have their alliance and allies best interest in mind.

Getting an alliance involved in a war to get to two million alliance strength by recruiting rogues is not a principle is a selfish goal.

AL

I am sure Alonso and Posse REALLY BELIEVES IN WHAT THEY ARE DOING. Having seen/followed their progress I don't think they need to resort to such a desperate (and dangerous) move to get to 2million NS.

Just now, Roal36 said:

I am sure Alonso and Posse REALLY BELIEVES IN WHAT THEY ARE DOING. Having seen/followed their progress I don't think they need to resort to such a desperate (and dangerous) move to get to 2million NS.

I don't think they should have either...

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

I would agree it's irrational, but I mean:

http://s15.zetaboards.com/ObeyThePosse/topic/10097668/1/

Masked within 60 seconds...

Now maybe everything was discussed beforehand, but it certainly doesn't look like it, I mean for EVERY nation I have ever masked in my ~12 months in TTK government I have always checked war and aid history, if the nation is older (like this one) search their aid&war history on lyricalz to check for anything suspicious. If there is anything then ask the applicant about it, and if it seems necessary ask the alliance(s)/nations that they have a suspicious, unusual or aggressive activity with what went on and if there is an ongoing problem. There is no need for an approval within minutes, if they cannot wait a while whilst you ask them/others a few questions/resolve ongoing issues then they likely aren't a worthwhile addition.

Really it is just common sense for avoiding conflicts. (Unless that is not your intention.)

5 minutes ago, Blackatron said:

I would agree it's irrational, but I mean:

http://s15.zetaboards.com/ObeyThePosse/topic/10097668/1/

Masked within 60 seconds...

You have a point POSSE does things fast but this is a record time I think.

Maybe there was a private discussion prior as you suggested and the quick masking was a result of application happening at the right time.

1 minute ago, Immortan Junka said:

Got to wonder what PoSSE's allies think about this. And I feel sorry for the peaceful nations in the alliance who have to deal with this war.

Wars energises membership. I thought you were the one who said it.