Libertarian Forever, Legalize Freedom

Sephiroth

11 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

If Nations of Anarchy gain a few members, I'm sure we would gain LPC membership.I would let you try to improve and manage the LPC without wanting your Triumvir Seat. I would hope you always remember the LPC is a Libertarian Foundation and not your private army. For the longest time there were no leaders, everyone was equal. Its just members follow those who lead with good example. It wasn't way later we threw on some meaningless titles because people like you were insisting on a treaty with an organization which had no former structure. Only like minded individuals doing what they could to make our libertarian goals come true.

Title doesn't matter if you a cancerous member who destroys what it was from within, its just a title. I just put whatever came to mind when posting announcements, since somebody needed to represent their interests. However the LPC isn't something you can over with fear, threat, purges, etc.

So rather than try fighting me on whether the LPC is a dictatorship, try proving you are able to lead a libertarian organization without messing it up. I hope for your success in that regard, but unless you plan different we have nothing to fight about. Me reminding you its not a dictatorship shouldn't be such a touchy subject for you.

as far as I know junka has not tryied to make lpcn a dictatorship and everyone at animalz is happy with him and our new friendship but we really think u should join lpc last nite at chatbox it was said kindle would step down for u but junka would have to be supreme triumvir because that is the deal and we r men of our word and it would violate our honor to have it any other way junka got legit support from sigrun and rukunu so he has the right cause when u were gone things happened maybe u should join animalz and be triumvir from here if kindle was serious about stepping down because methrage, sigrun, and junka would be a awesome triumvirate.:awesome: new year 2017 lets start a new page men!!! we need u in the lpcn methrage its just not the same with out u brother o/ and I hope ur back for good and that u can see after so much war with us junka respects and understands how we roll and isn't trying to run us or be a dictator but a leader who makes choices for the good of us all! someone has to steer the lpcn ship lol and junka seems to be a good captain.

viva la familia viva la lpcn :war:

Edited by Montezuma

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 hours ago, Montezuma said:

as far as I know junka has not tryied to make lpcn a dictatorship and everyone at animalz is happy with him and our new friendship but we really think u should join lpc last nite at chatbox it was said kindle would step down for u but junka would have to be supreme triumvir because that is the deal and we r men of our word and it would violate our honor to have it any other way junka got legit support from sigrun and rukunu so he has the right cause when u were gone things happened maybe u should join animalz and be triumvir from here if kindle was serious about stepping down because methrage, sigrun, and junka would be a awesome triumvirate.:awesome: new year 2017 lets start a new page men!!! we need u in the lpcn methrage its just not the same with out u brother o/ and I hope ur back for good and that u can see after so much war with us junka respects and understands how we roll and isn't trying to run us or be a dictator but a leader who makes choices for the good of us all! someone has to steer the lpcn ship lol and junka seems to be a good captain.

viva la familia viva la lpcn :war:

I know, I plan to start another alliance to see if it can help grow the club if I join; although I have no intention of pushing Junka out. I might make the announcement tonight, haven't decided yet. ;)

31 minutes ago, Lucius Optimus said:

Make up your mind man. Do you quit or not?

What happened was I had to finish a tech deal I started on a whim with Alexio, so I had to stick around. Now I've found a reason to stick around in some capacity, even if things are different now. Why? You interested in teaming up or something? :P

Anyways with the LPC back on track, I see a hopeful future.

• 2 weeks later...

I might end up rerolling, but as long as Junka is a LPC leader, I have no intention of revealing my reroll to current LPC members.

So this good-bye to all the great friends I've known in the LPC, unless a last minute change makes the LPC wake up to Junka ideologically destroying the LPC from within & they realize only my leadership can bring it back on track. Leading the LPC without making shady compromises against its ideals requires an unyielding attitude

Had we brought Sigrun into the war against SNX, we would have won. So not asking others in the LPC for assistance to avoid bill lock and going into inactivity mode instead is what killed it. Reviving it now would require founding members to realize we made the LPC for idealogical reasons and nor for power. It was to spread Libertarianism & rid the Brown Team of Sanctions completely.

Although I'll be rerolling and joining a new alliance soon, so if you guys want to run the LPC into the ground; I'll just need to create something greater later on after I've built up power with my reroll

Good luck to all former friends, allies, and those I fought alongside in epic wars.

o7 Signing out

Edited by Sephiroth

• 4 weeks later...

Wow what a blast from the past!

Meth! Junka? Wow.  Who else is still around from the old FCC days? I think this is the name i used back then at least it was what I used on ProtestWarrior where the FCC was founded from. I just thought of CN after all these years and saw this thread so I had to create a nation so I could see who else is still here. 

Long Live the FCC, Long Live Citadel (if its still cool lol).  Long Live Libertarians! Hey Gramlins!