Libertarian Forever, Legalize Freedom

Sephiroth

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

11 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

As much as we've been at odds, I'm actually sad to see you go. We've never really been friends or enemies. We've had our spats in conversation, for sure. Was hoping to find more understanding between us before you left though. Didn't expect you to leave so soon. 

I've always hated your political positions on Bob but felt like I understood the basic ideas behind it. 

So long, Seph. 

Even if we didn't always agree, I've always enjoyed your posts. I think tsundere is what they call your personality type in japan. You start of cold and hostile, but gradually show a warmer side over time. I had always hoped I could win you over, but you always played hard to get.

So long, maybe we'll cross paths in another world or I'll make a reroll so I can join IRON and stalk you or get to know you better is what I meant to say.:wub:

I do think I will miss you some, you were probably my favorite posters who always seemed to disagree with me. I suppose its how you did it, I guess I felt we kind of understood each other and I enjoyed our spats.

213_Love_is_War___Hatsune_Miku_Vocaloid_

24 minutes ago, General Gorgoth said:

It is magical do you colour each letter individually or what?

That's what I thought at first, but I don't think so. The spectrum is exact every time while the number of characters could be anything. I don't think a human could do this that fast, or care enough to try. 

1 hour ago, Fox Fire said:

That's what I thought at first, but I don't think so. The spectrum is exact every time while the number of characters could be anything. I don't think a human could do this that fast, or care enough to try. 

It's easier to understand if you just think acid.

3 hours ago, kingzog said:

This thread is proof that drugs are bad and their effects last a lifetime.

Anything that alters you state is a drug, so either illegal or legal drugs, everyone on this forum partakes in some shape or form. I know for a fact that you do partake in certain delicacies as well, so I suppose you are lumped in with the rest of us degenerates aren't you?

15 hours ago, Fox Fire said:

As much as we've been at odds, I'm actually sad to see you go. We've never really been friends or enemies. We've had our spats in conversation, for sure. Was hoping to find more understanding between us before you left though. Didn't expect you to leave so soon. 

I've always hated your political positions on Bob but felt like I understood the basic ideas behind it. 

So long, Seph.

(Animal Crackerz should have died before you). 

But on a serious note, how the actual $%&@ do you make all your posts !@#$ rainbows? And don't tell me acid. 

animalz will never die hater :war: u need to stop talking about us all the time lmao :facepalm:

16 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

So many people had preconceived ideas about me, many hated me for never giving up in a fight. What I regret was going inactive 2 months due to private reasons, letting the LPC down. I failed my friends and somehow Junka became a Triumvir.

Deleting isn't what I regret, it's letting down my friends badly enough I couldn't even speak with them. No excuse or apology would suffice. Since I knew I failed them and didn't deserve their help.

Although if some nations want to cause some Anarchy and fight for something before they delete out of apathy; I'm willing to be a leader of action. With zero stats I have nothing to lose, if nations with massive war chests want to at least fight to their hearts content before quitting; Nations of Anarchy will make sure we're safe from sanctions on Brown.

Action is what we need, conquest. Ivan Moldovi kept his nation at zero infra as he led the fearless warriors to fight with the enemy unable to harm him.

Anyone want action before I'm gone?

we all love u and respect u at animalz ur familia 4 life n u know it we were worried u were hurt or sick actually since u were always so active and then it was just nothing but junka is not a bad guy and I hope u guys get along someday but really rukunu and kindle I know for sure hold u in the highest we have fought so much together that bond cant be broke but u understand our reasons for teaming with junka and maybe deep inside u know he is good and will do lpcn proud I will always remember and respect u u r a brother always no matter what :gun:remember when it was us like 5 animalz u sigrun vs like 100 goons??!!

3 hours ago, Montezuma said:

animalz will never die hater :war: u need to stop talking about us all the time lmao :facepalm:

we all love u and respect u at animalz ur familia 4 life n u know it we were worried u were hurt or sick actually since u were always so active and then it was just nothing but junka is not a bad guy and I hope u guys get along someday but really rukunu and kindle I know for sure hold u in the highest we have fought so much together that bond cant be broke but u understand our reasons for teaming with junka and maybe deep inside u know he is good and will do lpcn proud I will always remember and respect u u r a brother always no matter what :gun:remember when it was us like 5 animalz u sigrun vs like 100 goons??!!

You guys were the most loyal allies I could ask for, I don't blame you guys. If Junka is serious about want to further the LPC, I have no issue with him helping. Just don't forget who you guys are and what the LPC stands for. Nobody can make you guys abandon that, but nothing wrong with accepting his help as long as he stays true to the LPC. I hold no ill will.

True Liberty is established by Order. For anyone to reference Ivan Moldavi and not grasp that is tantamount to heresy. I served as part of Ivan's secret police and it was my job to help root out chaos internally within his NSO.

Animalz enjoys Liberty today because they have repulsed the attacks of their enemies and have the stability and prosperity to achieve their full potential. Liberty does not originate from charters nor glamorous ideals, it comes from the blood of the people.

36 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

True Liberty is established by Order. For anyone to reference Ivan Moldavi and not grasp that is tantamount to heresy. I served as part of Ivan's secret police and it was my job to help root out chaos internally within his NSO.

Animalz enjoys Liberty today because they have repulsed the attacks of their enemies and have the stability and prosperity to achieve their full potential. Liberty does not originate from charters nor glamorous ideals, it comes from the blood of the people.

A leader serves those who follow of them, the other way is tyranny.

Be careful who you speak blasphemy of if you want the trust of the LPC. I didn't lead out of a desire to order anyone to do anything and I was grateful when great members volunteered to help maintain their freedom and any nation willing to switch color for freedom from sanctions. 

The Father of Libertarianism & Son of God laid it out clear, Mathews 20: 25-28 The mother of James and John asks Jesus to seat her boys in positions of authority at Jesus’s right and left hands. Of course this angers the other apostles. Jesus addresses them all, reasoning:

“YOU KNOW THAT THE RULERS OF THE GENTILES LORD IT OVER THEM, AND THEIR GREAT ONES ARE TYRANTS OVER THEM. IT WILL NOT BE SO AMONG YOU; BUT WHOEVER WISHES TO BE GREAT AMONG YOU MUST BE YOUR SERVANT, AND WHOEVER WISHES TO BE FIRST AMONG YOU MUST BE YOUR SLAVE; JUST AS THE SON OF MAN CAME NOT TO BE SERVED BUT TO SERVE, AND TO GIVE HIS LIFE A RANSOM FOR MANY.”

Edited by Sephiroth

Please spare me the sermon Methrage. The only reason why you are not LPCN leader today is you elected to violate the non-aggression principle and start a war of aggression in support of Hardin.

I am sure if you wanted to, you could find forgiveness from your former comrades and even rejoin the LPCN as a productive member. Trying to act like a big shot however gets you nowhere.

23 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

A leader serves those who follow of them, the other way is tyranny.

Be careful who you speak blasphemy of if you want the trust of the LPC. I didn't lead out of a desire to order anyone to do anything and I was grateful when great members volunteered to help maintain their freedom and any nation willing to switch color for freedom from sanctions. 

The Father of Libertarianism & Son of God laid it out clear, Mathews 20: 25-28 The mother of James and John asks Jesus to seat her boys in positions of authority at Jesus’s right and left hands. Of course this angers the other apostles. Jesus addresses them all, reasoning:

“YOU KNOW THAT THE RULERS OF THE GENTILES LORD IT OVER THEM, AND THEIR GREAT ONES ARE TYRANTS OVER THEM. IT WILL NOT BE SO AMONG YOU; BUT WHOEVER WISHES TO BE GREAT AMONG YOU MUST BE YOUR SERVANT, AND WHOEVER WISHES TO BE FIRST AMONG YOU MUST BE YOUR SLAVE; JUST AS THE SON OF MAN CAME NOT TO BE SERVED BUT TO SERVE, AND TO GIVE HIS LIFE A RANSOM FOR MANY.”

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Please spare me the sermon Methrage. The only reason why you are not LPCN leader today is you elected to violate the non-aggression principle and start a war of aggression in support of Hardin.

I am sure if you wanted to, you could find forgiveness from your former comrades and even rejoin the LPCN as a productive member. Trying to act like a big shot however gets you nowhere.

This is going to end well.

32 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

If LPCN members want to leave and follow Methrage instead of myself that is an option. This isn't a tyranny and I don't call it "treason" if an ally wants to part ways.

If you want to act like a tyrant of a Libertarian Organization, maybe you should build a fascist NPO style one instead of everyone leaving who was there before you. If you try gutting LPC like you did SNX, that might motivate me to stop you. 

So chill and stop acting like someone with a napoleon complex and a control freak.

Look up Libertarianismore before you try turn the LPC in the next attempt to imitate NPO.

My legacy is connected to the LPC, don't try messing that up. You would lose.

Edited by Sephiroth

8 minutes ago, Sephiroth said:

If you want to act like a tyrant of a Libertarian Organization, maybe you should build a fascist NPO style one instead of everyone leaving who was there before you. If you try gutting LPC like you did SNX, that might motivate me to stop you. 

So chill and stop acting like someone with a napoleon complex and a control freak.

Look up Libertarianismore before you try turn the LPC in the next attempt to imitate NPO.

My legacy is connected to the LPC, don't try messing that up. You would lose.

Yeah, no offense to Junka but SNX lost all semblance of its democracy soon after I left them to rebuild after laying down the framework. 

3 hours ago, Immortan Junka said:

Gee where have I heard this before :rolleyes:

I guess some people are utterly incapable of adapting and trying something new.

If Nations of Anarchy gain a few members, I'm sure we would gain LPC membership.I would let you try to improve and manage the LPC without wanting your Triumvir Seat. I would hope you always remember the LPC is a Libertarian Foundation and not your private army. For the longest time there were no leaders, everyone was equal. Its just members follow those who lead with good example. It wasn't way later we threw on some meaningless titles because people like you were insisting on a treaty with an organization which had no former structure. Only like minded individuals doing what they could to make our libertarian goals come true.

Title doesn't matter if you a cancerous member who destroys what it was from within, its just a title. I just put whatever came to mind when posting announcements, since somebody needed to represent their interests. However the LPC isn't something you can over with fear, threat, purges, etc.

So rather than try fighting me on whether the LPC is a dictatorship, try proving you are able to lead a libertarian organization without messing it up. I hope for your success in that regard, but unless you plan different we have nothing to fight about. Me reminding you its not a dictatorship shouldn't be such a touchy subject for you.

Edited by Sephiroth