Libertarian Forever, Legalize Freedom

Sephiroth

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Goodbye Meth. I count myselfs lucky to have fought for you, against you and your alliance. You will be missed.

Edited by Roal36

On 1/8/2017 at 10:18 PM, Sir Kiloist said:

Err... Thanks and you're welcome? Not sure how I ended up on this list haha.

he probably was thinking of his good friend sir kindle, who he's such good friends with that he forgot

3 hours ago, Sephiroth said:

Also the true heir to the LPC is Sigrun Vapneir, I trust any decision she makes regarding it. Sir Kindle & RUKUNU are also LPC leadership with me gone.

That's not anything you have a say over. The official LPCN triumvirate is myself, Sigrun and Sir Kindle.

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Considering that ISX actually follows the Non Aggression Principle and doesn't go around starting wars with other alliances for fun... no.

I have no problem with Sigrun giving you that title and RUKUNU likes to stay out of the spotlight. As long as you stay true to Libertarianism and help the cause, I wish you luck. However if you lose your way and lead the LPC astray, Sigrun, Sir Kindle & RUKUNU can still remove you. They have seniority over you, but if you do your job well and benefit the LPC with your title; I wish you well. However the LPC is Libertarian and if it becomes anything else with you at the helm, I trust them to keep you in line.

So far you seem to be helpful, but your Triumvir position remaining depends on you abiding by the LPC Founding Charter and not betraying it.

If good or bad doesn't make a difference to you, do good things and help people. That'said at least a little better. Much cooler and Libertarian as well.

I hope you can become a great Libertarian King and bring about gold change. I'm counting on you, with SNX and LPC working together; great things can be done. To bad it required me leaving for the two factions to get along. :P

I remember the good times.  Hit me up on Steam sometime, name is the same, herooftime55.  Fare well in your travels.

E: Oh and PM me here who you are on Steam if you do, I have like 5 billion pending friend requests and wont find you lol.

Edited by HeroofTime55

Goodbye Methrage, not sure we really had any dealings directly but I've always enjoyed the wonderful chaos you created. Never thought you'd go inactive, semi-dormant perhaps but never inactive. Good luck in your future pursuits and may you live on as the brown senator for all time :P

2 hours ago, HeroofTime55 said:

I remember the good times.  Hit me up on Steam sometime, name is the same, herooftime55.  Fare well in your travels.

E: Oh and PM me here who you are on Steam if you do, I have like 5 billion pending friend requests and wont find you lol.

I have Steam, but mostly just play ps4 theservice days. Black Ops 3, Xenoverse 2 & a bunch of other games.

Methrage

Also my best times in CN was when I in the FCC, an alliance based on ideology. Anarchist, Libertarians & Similar ideologies. Since it's collapse, CN has been a shadow of what it was for me.

The shared beliefs made it special. I don't care who's screwed me before, everyone is forgiven.

Anyone with Libertarian or Anarchist type beliefs are welcome to join a new alliance focused on community, active discussions of what intervention is immoral, government theories and alternatives, pipe dream free state projects, how to avoid government molestation, good gun deals, a community about more than just blowing up other alliances for fun. 

If I can get that back I'll stay even starting a nation from scratch. So any freedomore lovers or rebels want to try something new, if peoplease join I might stick around and see what more CN can offer. Otherwise I'm peacing.

Treat others how you'd want to be treated and don't vote to take away people's freedom. It makes you worse than the cop beating them as they're arrested and the guy raping them in prison. Even if you don't get your hands dirty, it's no different than asking somebody to kill for you. You're worse than the killer, convincing somebody else to sin for you is worse than doing it yourself. Same applies to getting government to sin for you.

Edited by Sephiroth

29 minutes ago, Lysergide said:

I knew you were going to break and have remorse.

So many people had preconceived ideas about me, many hated me for never giving up in a fight. What I regret was going inactive 2 months due to private reasons, letting the LPC down. I failed my friends and somehow Junka became a Triumvir.

Deleting isn't what I regret, it's letting down my friends badly enough I couldn't even speak with them. No excuse or apology would suffice. Since I knew I failed them and didn't deserve their help.

Although if some nations want to cause some Anarchy and fight for something before they delete out of apathy; I'm willing to be a leader of action. With zero stats I have nothing to lose, if nations with massive war chests want to at least fight to their hearts content before quitting; Nations of Anarchy will make sure we're safe from sanctions on Brown.

Action is what we need, conquest. Ivan Moldovi kept his nation at zero infra as he led the fearless warriors to fight with the enemy unable to harm him.

Anyone want action before I'm gone?

Edited by Sephiroth

As much as we've been at odds, I'm actually sad to see you go. We've never really been friends or enemies. We've had our spats in conversation, for sure. Was hoping to find more understanding between us before you left though. Didn't expect you to leave so soon. 

I've always hated your political positions on Bob but felt like I understood the basic ideas behind it. 

So long, Seph.

(Animal Crackerz should have died before you). 

On 1/8/2017 at 9:57 PM, Lysergide said:

By time it comes to that point, people will be fighting over the right to step on the ant hill that is left of the game.

But on a serious note, how the actual $%&@ do you make all your posts !@#$ rainbows? And don't tell me acid. 

5 minutes ago, Fox Fire said:

But on a serious note, how the actual $%&@ do you make all your posts !@#$ rainbows? And don't tell me acid. 

Well part of the equation is Lysergic acid diethylamide, then you poop out the rainbows and you cover the black text in it and voila, Rainbow Text. It's pretty magical, the unicorns and the dragons are always very helpful with the clean up.