The Protectorate Reaches Two Million NS

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

The size of us didn't matter the last time I rolled you

Trying to take credit for someone else hard work are you, how classy. Do enlighten me as to who rolled me personally on your behalf.

• Replies 157
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

4 minutes ago, Galerion said:

Trying to take credit for someone else hard work are you, how classy. Do enlighten me as to who rolled me personally on your behalf.

I'm sure junka will enlighten you on the time he cried to white chocolate .

if you persist I'll dig up old memory lane 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

To: Alonso Quixano    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 1/2/2017 5:27:15 PM

Subject: RE: Heads up

Message: To: Lord Hitchcock From: Immortan Junka Date: 1/2/2017 3:20:43 PM

Subject: RE: Coalition alliances
Message: What would you think about a potential ODoAP with the Imperium?

It would take alot of convincing to make happen, but it might provide you a bit of wiggle room when it comes to the terms. 

For my part, I have had enough of battling with Monsters and would rather focus on more productive enterprises.

I am interested in hearing your thoughts on this.

----

Oh this is interesting. Is Junka inserting himself into a situation that does not concern him, to sign a treaty with a bunch of "rogues" at war with another alliance, to get them better wiggle room for terms for said "rogues".

2 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

To: Alonso Quixano    From: Lord Hitchcock    Date: 1/2/2017 5:27:15 PM

Subject: RE: Heads up

Message: To: Lord Hitchcock From: Immortan Junka Date: 1/2/2017 3:20:43 PM

Subject: RE: Coalition alliances
Message: What would you think about a potential ODoAP with the Imperium?

It would take alot of convincing to make happen, but it might provide you a bit of wiggle room when it comes to the terms. 

For my part, I have had enough of battling with Monsters and would rather focus on more productive enterprises.

I am interested in hearing your thoughts on this.

----

Oh this is interesting. Is Junka inserting himself into a situation that does not concern him, to sign a treaty with a bunch of "rogues" at war with another alliance, to get them better wiggle room for terms for said "rogues".

Thank you for proving that you and Lord Hitchcock are coordinating with one another.

3 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Thank you for proving that you and Lord Hitchcock are coordinating with one another.

Nice spin, and deflection of your trying to ally "rogues". 

Let's be clear. My bloc is fighting Minc, and has fought Minc in the past, and there is no way that we would ally, conclude, or work with Minc. As it would be an affront to our bloc members.  

To be fair, you are now allied to the ex-allies of a former LPCN member. Are you not? So who would be more interested in working with said rogues? You, or me?

Edited by Alonso Quixano

1 minute ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Nice spin, and deflection of your trying to ally "rogues". 

I did not offer a treaty, I asked Lord Hitchcock's opinion on a treaty. A PM which he forwarded to you within a few hours of receiving, interestingly enough, despite no open treaty existing between Monsters and PoSSE.

4 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I did not offer a treaty, I asked Lord Hitchcock's opinion on a treaty. A PM which he forwarded to you within a few hours of receiving, interestingly enough, despite no open treaty existing between Monsters and PoSSE.

A opinion of a treaty for "rogues" who are at war with another alliance, whom you would help to get better terms? That's an interesting way to go about getting someone's opinion on a treaty. One might say you were colluding with rogues, to help yourself out. 

There does not need to be a treaty with someone else to share hilarious PM's with. Especially when the one trying to ally "rogues" has spent the better part of this thread berating POSSE for accepting rogues, and negotiating peace for them, is then trying to ally "rogues". 

It might be better policy not to send PM's like this to people that have attacked you in the past, about doing something in private, that you are berating someone in public for. Just seems like a good policy to have. 

Edited by Alonso Quixano

Just now, Alonso Quixano said:

A opinion of a treaty for "rogues" who are at war with another alliance, whom you would help to get better terms? That's an interesting way to go about getting someone's opinion on a treaty. One might say you were colluding with rogues, to help yourself out. 

There does not need to be a treaty with someone else to share hilarious PM's with. Especially when the one trying to ally "rogues" has spent the better part of this thread berating POSSE for accepting rogues, and negotiating peace for them, is then trying to ally "rogues". 

Monsters is not currently at war with anyone. We defeated them a couple months ago and imposed terms on them.

It might be better policy not to send PM's like this to people that have attacked you in the past, about doing something in private, that you are berating someone in public for. Just seems like a good policy to have. 

Best post in the thread. 

Monsters is not currently at war with anyone. We defeated them a couple months ago and imposed terms on them.

You defeated no one. You kicked and screamed for dracian terms when I was not there. You did not get your way per the current terms. Yes you were there, yet you did nothing.

In my departure the last thing I remembered was how mad you were at VG for not sticking up for you when we rolled you.

glory days. Perhaps upon us once more.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

8 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Then why oh why did you mention wiggle room when it comes to terms. Oh did you mean the terms you set for their surrender? I must apologize, when I read terms, I assumed that you meant terms that they could get. Not ones that were agreed upon coalition wide. 

Yes. Offering them an oDoAP to get better terms from you and the coalition, that my bloc mates were apart of, seems like a better idea. Seems like a slap in the face to your allies, and everyone who helped you out in the war. 

Alright Junka, I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, and assume you were trying to help MInc out, and your allies would agree to lesser terms for MInc. You would them help them to be further away from a state of nature. Instead of thinking you are a hypocrite for trying to ally rogues, and to use them to your advantage, at the expense of your allies who helped you to get them to surrender. 

Edited by Alonso Quixano

Then why oh why did you mention wiggle room when it comes to terms. Oh did you mean the terms you set for their surrender? I must apologize, when I read terms, I assumed that you meant terms that they could get. Not ones that were agreed upon coalition wide. 

Yes. Offering them an oDoAP to get better terms from you and the coalition, that my bloc mates were apart of, seems like a better idea. Seems like a slap in the face to your allies, and everyone who helped you out in the war. 

News flash, Junka only cares about himself.

You can spin it however you like. Show me where a treaty text was offered that actualizes "wiggle room" and you might have a point. All I see is you and LH working together to distribute private communications as a propaganda attempt against the Imperium.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You can spin it however you like. Show me where a treaty text was offered that actualizes "wiggle room" and you might have a point. All I see is you and LH working together to distribute private communications as a propaganda attempt against the Imperium.

That's odd, not letting me edit my response in. 

I'm not spinning anything, i'm simply using your own words, in a message that you sent of your own accord without anyone making you send it, or forcing you to send it. 

You talked about helping them with wiggle room, was it all a lie to get an oDoAP from them? Why did you mention wiggle room in the PM then?

You can try to spin this as propaganda against the imperium, but I'm just quoting a message you sent, not anyone else. I'm not working with LH on anything. You happened to send a PM to someone who has dumped PMs before, and has pasted them on the OWF. You did this to yourself, not anyone else. No one is working to get you to send messages to LH about allying rogues, you did that all yourself. 

2 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

That's odd, not letting me edit my response in. 

I'm not spinning anything, i'm simply using your own words, in a message that you sent of your own accord without anyone making you send it, or forcing you to send it. 

You talked about helping them with wiggle room, was it all a lie to get an oDoAP from them? Why did you mention wiggle room in the PM then?

You can try to spin this as propaganda against the imperium, but I'm just quoting a message you sent, not anyone else. I'm not working with LH on anything. You happened to send a PM to someone who has dumped PMs before, and has pasted them on the OWF. You did this to yourself, not anyone else. No one is working to get you to send messages to LH about allying rogues, you did that all yourself. 

Posting the PM has no effect on me or the Imperium, there is not need to try to be dramatic about it. You can read into it what you like.

The only thing concrete that is revealed is that Lord Hitchcock is communicating with you about matters that have nothing to do with PoSSE. So it's nice that you revealed that connection with your old friend for all to see, BringMeTheHorizon.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Posting the PM has no effect on me or the Imperium, there is not need to try to be dramatic about it. You can read into it what you like.

The only thing concrete that is revealed is that Lord Hitchcock is communicating with you about matters that have nothing to do with PoSSE. So it's nice that you revealed that connection with your old friend for all to see, BringMeTheHorizon.

Ha! Okay Tywinn Lannister (I puked in my mouth typing that)

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

2 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Oh I'm sure it doesn't have an effect on you our your fiefdom. There was a need to be dramatic about it though. You spent six pages berating POSSE for trying to help out rogues. Then you went to try to help them out yourself. I want to believe you had the best interest at heart for your alliance, your allies who participated in the war, and MInc. Because if you weren't, you were committing a worse act than POSSE supposedly committed, by helping out rogues against the coalitions wishes. 

I'm sorry. Who are you talking about? I like how you're trying to deflect once more, and change the conversation to name me someone? i assume you're talking about me, since you quoted me, but I'm not sure. 

So I searched for a member named that, and I found that. I joined...

May 22, 2015

That's directly from my profile, and I have not deleted my nation since then, or recreated. So unless you are implying I had a multi, which is better off being handled by moderation. 

Edited by Alonso Quixano

Monsters University are currently not rogues, they are merely a defeated alliance under terms.

Well I'm glad you tried to help a defeated alliance get better wiggle room in their terms from the coalition, with the idea of an oDoAP. 

14 minutes ago, Alonso Quixano said:

Oh I'm sure it doesn't have an effect on you our your fiefdom. There was a need to be dramatic about it though. You spent six pages berating POSSE for trying to help out rogues. Then you went to try to help them out yourself. I want to believe you had the best interest at heart for your alliance, your allies who participated in the war, and MInc. Because if you weren't, you were committing a worse act than POSSE supposedly committed, by helping out rogues against the coalitions wishes.

So junka replied to a known leaker of information and the result was you showing it to the public.

Talking is not the same as taking a action and if there was any intention of that going anywhere then there would need to be a lot more talking following up a message like that, you acted when you accepted a new member who you knew to be currently at odds with others skipping the talking part.

12 minutes ago, Galerion said:

So junka replied to a known leaker of information and the result was you showing it to the public.

Talking is not the same as taking a action and if there was any intention of that going anywhere then there would need to be a lot more talking following up a message like that, you acted when you accepted a new member who you knew to be currently at odds with others skipping the talking part.

Junka has leaked quite a bit of Intel himself. Nice spin? Try? 'A' for effort?

The only thing out of this 'POSSE hits 2 million NS' thread is that Junka does not like rouges... unlesss they are at his beck-n-call.

The 'Animalz' name suits the Imperium's ally quite well, a bunch of spineless bunnies.

Edited by Lord Hitchcock

9 minutes ago, Galerion said:

So you concur that there would have been continued talking about allying an alliance full of rogues, who once had a rogue senator sanction Brown team alliances?

You keep saying that we skipped the talking part. I mean if you say it enough, it becomes true, right? I sent messages out as soon as he was accepted, and said what can we do for peace besides booting said nation. We came to the agreement of continued round of war, and 18/300 in restitution payments to the originally attacked members. Which has since been completed in less than 12 hours of agreeing peace for said "rogue". They even got 3 five dollars donations from said "rogue". 

On the other hand we have ISX conspiring with a rogue alliance whom had a rogue senator to lessen their surrenders terms. Did LH bring up the idea of an oDoAP, or did Junka approach MInc about the possibility of signing an oDoAP? Or did Junka knowing full well that he just berated POSSE for accepting a "rogue" initiate talks with an alliance who supported a rogue senator sanctioning alliances including my own? Or did he do it with the intention of helping his alliance, MInc, and the coalition? 

I'd like to think it was the latter, but no one has confirmed that was the case. Just that they aren't rogues, and are a defeated alliance, and tried to call me by a different leader. Seems like a lot of distraction from what actually occurred.