Helheim Update and Declaration of War

berbers

Official Update and Declaration of War

Helheim wishes everyone left on the planet a happy holidays and provides this following statement:

Helheim was founded during February 2016 with the express purpose of making Planet Bob a better place, by burning out the awful rat's nest known as Valhalla.  After quickly disbanding Valhalla, Helheim went on to fight the following Alliances over the last 10 months (sorry if I missed you)

IRON

VE

Sengoku (another AA disbanded by Helheim)

DT

TSK

I think I missed like 8 AA's, but that's ok, the point of all this occurs after TSK.

So after fighting TSK for less than 1 measly round, they went running to the Pink Senate and had Helheim sanctioned.  After 8 months of fighting a clean war, those little crybabies in TSK had to escalate things :P.

So that bring us to Helheim's most recent declaration of war, as seen on the pink team comments section, against TOP for sanctioning a perfectly legitimate alliance.

Now we all know TOP are a bunch of wankers (except Bagel <3), so they promptly outsourced their defense to Umbrella.  (Who apparently got a bit confused and attacked someone in TOP first...)

Anywho, this brings us to our actual announcement:

Helheim hereby declares war on Umbrella and anyone who tech deals with Umbrella forever or however long my warchest lasts.  It doesn't matter where you hide, the wrath of Helheim is always waiting:

LiamNeeson.jpg

The obvious exception to all this of course is SLAP.  If you want to live, join SLAP.

/signed

Berbers, destroyer of Valhalla, lover of women and Asian men sometimes

Edited by berbers
lol sig

You've got the right idea Berbers, as much as I am loath to give you any credit at all. This is a dead world, and I've been idle far too long. It is time FAIL to joins your noble endeavor and takes bloody vengeance on all who have slighted us/me in the brighter days since past.

Edited by Rebel Virginia

7 hours ago, Morphine said:

Well always liked Berbers, alot actually but I tech deal with Umbrella so :(

I'm coming for you :ph34r:

jk VG and Kush are cool in my books :P

2 hours ago, Canik said:

You so crazy Berbs. How much warchest you got left? :)

About half what I started with, it's amazing, I'd say I went through 20-25% in the first month but once my infra reduction program went into full swing, it's really been slow and steady for the next following 9 months.  I'm good for another 9-12 months for sure.

2 hours ago, Rebel Virginia said:

You've got the right idea Berbers, as much as I am loath to give you any credit at all. This is a dead world, and I've been idle far too long. It is time FAIL to joins your noble endeavor and takes bloody vengeance on all who have slighted us/me in the brighter days since past.

Good show, but the strong possibility of me being on that list does cause me some concern, nobody wants to fight FAIL :/