Jump to content

A warning to Kashmir


x Tela x
 Share

Recommended Posts

Hello, Kashmir!

 

Your unwarranted aggression by sending spies into my peaceful nation will not go unpunished. I have already murdered 20 of these infiltrators. I have allowed the rest to escape so that they may tell their leader of the barbarous methods in which we deal with spies in Gamehenge. I will show no mercy to the unlawful and unwarranted aggression instigated by YOLO SWAG of Kashmir.

 

If Kashmir or more specifically, YOLO SWAG wishes for a peaceful solution, it's very simple. All that I require is 20 slots of max aid sent to nations of my choosing. (Not me) Do this and war will end. Ignore this warning, and I shall reign nuclear winter upon any Kashmir nation foolish enough to engage the mighty AoB Confederation in war.

 

Do not disappoint me, Kashmir. Your very existence as you know it may hinge upon a proper decision at this juncture.

 

 

Sincerely,

 

Queen of none, AoB Confederation

 

x Tela x

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Kashmir sure knows how to pick 'em...

 

Take my advice, go for the really drunk women on your way out... typical signs: the broken heel, vomit in the hair, the low self esteem...

 

These high class gold diggers will milk you dry every time 

 

Edited by Lord Hitchcock
Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

hahahaha one nation making threats, good luck!

 

Al

 

If defending oneself from an aggressive and foolhardy espionage attempt counts as making threats, then I suppose you've hit the nail on the head. Great job, and amazing comprehension on your part. Thank you for your well wishes. I shall endeavor to make Al Bundy proud!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

hahahaha one nation making threats, good luck!

 

Al

 

It's better than a whole alliance making threats. 

 

Despite the threats against my bloc members, I do see the civility of giving an out before destruction, though the price is steep. I'd be willing to compromise on six slots of aid sent to nations on Kashmir's behalf, if' they'd, and Tela allow. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Alonso Quixano said:

 

It's better than a whole alliance making threats.

 

You mean better than many whole alliances working in diplomacy? This thread is about this young lady and kashmir dancing, lets leave the dancefloor to them. My private messages are open to you if you have some venting to get done.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, x Tela x said:

 

If defending oneself from an aggressive and foolhardy espionage attempt counts as making threats, then I suppose you've hit the nail on the head. Great job, and amazing comprehension on your part. Thank you for your well wishes. I shall endeavor to make Al Bundy proud!

Glad to hear it.

 

I just think you would have got a better outcome if you would have messaged them about it first (unless you did)....Attacking an alliance and demanding an outrageous amount of aid over spying an independent nation all you will get is nuked until the new year.

 

Like your positive attitude though, go get them tiger!!

 

Al Bundy

 

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

58 minutes ago, Razgriz24 said:

 

You mean better than many whole alliances working in diplomacy? This thread is about this young lady and kashmir dancing, lets leave the dancefloor to them. My private messages are open to you if you have some venting to get done.

 

I know who it is about, I guess you took what I said out of context, and tried to make it personal. It is possible to talk about two separate incidents without referencing to the other incidents.

 

I was talking about diplomacy, and how Kashmir wasn't making threats, and offered a solution to both parties. The person I quoted didn't take what I said the wrong way, I'm not sure why you did. 

 

If you have something to say about a different topic, besides quoting me talking to other people about separate incidents, my private messages are open to you. I look forward to hearing from you. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Alonso Quixano said:

 

I know who it is about, I guess you took what I said out of context, and tried to make it personal. It is possible to talk about two separate incidents without referencing to the other incidents.

 

I was talking about diplomacy, and how Kashmir wasn't making threats, and offered a solution to both parties. The person I quoted didn't take what I said the wrong way, I'm not sure why you did. 

 

If you have something to say about a different topic, besides quoting me talking to other people about separate incidents, my private messages are open to you. I look forward to hearing from you. 

 

I think I love you and I want everyone to know, we don't need a pm for that. Please forgive me for being so emotionally mixed up and confused right now.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

9 minutes ago, Sabcat said:

A nation with 48 cruise missiles is a scary nation indeed.

 

To be fair a 48 CM stockpile is actually not that bad, it's almost worth the extra tax just to not have to continuously rebuy them.

 

(yes, that lazy)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lord Hitchcock said:

 

To be fair a 48 CM stockpile is actually not that bad, it's almost worth the extra tax just to not have to continuously rebuy them.

 

(yes, that lazy)

 

I may need a loan to cover the seven thousand Dong tax. HALP!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 minutes ago, x Tela x said:

 

I may need a loan to cover the seven thousand Dong tax. HALP!

 

Here I found a couple mil in abandoned cash, maybe some of it was yours?

 

Also anything in particular I can tell you about my nation, since your attempts were just short of successful? 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, Lex Quintus said:

Also anything in particular I can tell you about my nation, since your attempts were just short of successful? 

 

HOW DID YOU KNOW IT WAS ME?! Are you a wizard? Oh my, the spies told me their identity was not revealed!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Immortan Junka said:

Name rings a bell for some reason. Were you active at all in old CN?

 

EDIT - that's right, you were in BLEU!

Yeah, I have a feeling I'll be walking down the road with my walker when I'm 80, and some dude will walk up to me and say, "You're that chick that #&$@'d over BLEU!" lol. I made my bed... :)

 

6 minutes ago, kingzog said:

I mentioned you to my wife the other day?

 

Obviously, in a moment of passion. I hope it was good for her. ;)

 

Also, doing well! Just waiting for my nuke countdown to tick over for the real fun to start!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 minute ago, x Tela x said:

Obviously, in a moment of passion. I hope it was good for her. ;)

 

I can't imagine "mentioning" something in the heat of the moment. Then again, all great love poems begin with, "Oh, by the way...."

 

Anyway, this was about karaoke. A very long-ago discussion you and I had. I mean....circa 2008ish. (I don't forget much. It's a curse.)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

 Share


×
×
  • Create New...