5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

Generally speaking when it comes to protectorates with micro alliances, treaties are not needed, largely because the fluid nature of micro-tier politics makes them a waste of time. The Imperium generally prefers document-based relationships, however because so many micro alliances are not very stable, there is no point putting them onto paper until they are better developed and are capable of supporting a true alliance sovereign.

In any case it's in bad taste to continue to pummel nations in the state of nature who desire peace, and continuing to do so asks for intervention from outside powers.

Agreed fully with you. Its bad taste indeed.

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 minute ago, Roal36 said:

Samething with BLC. Their leader asked me to help them and I tried to help them. But you and Kanabis didn't believe me when I said that BLC leader agreed to merge into TMG. You needed proof in writing that too published here in OWF. 

My relationship with BLC was as definite as urs with CSN but I believed u when said it in that message but u didn't give me a similar treatment with BLC. 

You should not be attempting to protect other micro alliances when you do not have the the military ability to present a credible deterrence. This is basic govt 101.

5 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

I'm not sure what the point of this comment is as it makes you appear hostile to the LPCN for some reason.

Really. I am sorry about that.

6 minutes ago, Immortan Junka said:

You should not be attempting to protect other micro alliances when you do not have the the military ability to present a credible deterrence. This is basic govt 101.

Yeah sure. Next time when I am discussing merger with some micro and they start getting bombed when asked for help I will just say "Have an happy death, it was good to know you"

Edited by Roal36

2 minutes ago, Roal36 said:

Yeah sure. Next time when I am discussing merger with some micro and they start getting bombed I will just say "Have an happy death, it was good to know you"

The duty of any government officer is to look after one's membership. It's fine to try to help non-connected AAs, but you don't do so at the expense of your own alliance. There is a reason why the Imperium very rarely protects other alliances.

Edited by Immortan Junka

On 12/11/2016 at 2:05 PM, Roal36 said:

You should leave LPCN and join Kanabis's army. Seriously. I am sure Rukunu won't mind you leaving aNiMaLz for good.

im not alliance hopper like u i stay loyal but if kanabis ever needs my help id prob help if my gov says its ok and usually they do id love to help especially if its against u :gun:

ill stay put and back up my friends unlike u who have been in so many different alliance and have no loyalty

6 hours ago, Montezuma said:

im not alliance hopper like u i stay loyal but if kanabis ever needs my help id prob help if my gov says its ok and usually they do id love to help especially if its against u :gun:

ill stay put and back up my friends unlike u who have been in so many different alliance and have no loyalty

Shifting alliances doesn't impact your existing loyalties man. Atleast not so in my case anyway. You just got keep your head in the ultimate objective and know who all are your real friends.

I don't think you will have anything even valuable enough to contribute beyond your small money savings but you can add-on to the fat and even act as a temp meat shield or something.

On 12/12/2016 at 4:48 PM, Auctor said:

Opus is third declension neuter, not second declension masculine. The correct rendering would be "Magnum Opus".

On 12/12/2016 at 6:52 PM, SirWilliam said:

Check the charter, the title is just a typo.  ;)

Even so, Auctor just scored a solid 92 on the Lex Quintus Lexicon and Verbiage Assessment with that comment, just one Oxford Comma away from a perfect score.

I heartily applaud his comment, and the diatribe which brought it forth.

6 hours ago, Walshington said:

Even so, Auctor just scored a solid 92 on the Lex Quintus Lexicon and Verbiage Assessment with that comment, just one Oxford Comma away from a perfect score.

Of course he did, his former AA had a treaty with the English language.

On 12/12/2016 at 7:48 PM, Auctor said:

Opus is third declension neuter, not second declension masculine. The correct rendering would be "Magnum Opus".

On 12/12/2016 at 9:52 PM, SirWilliam said:

Check the charter, the title is just a typo.  ;)

17 hours ago, Walshington said:

All Opus and no Ludi makes Jack a dull puer

On 12/13/2016 at 11:13 PM, Roal36 said:

Shifting alliances doesn't impact your existing loyalties man. Atleast not so in my case anyway. You just got keep your head in the ultimate objective and know who all are your real friends.

I don't think you will have anything even valuable enough to contribute beyond your small money savings but you can add-on to the fat and even act as a temp meat shield or something.

Monty is about a million times braver than you. 

And stop whining about the past.

BLC was specifically destroyed because of your meddling.

I personally burned down their capital because you reached out to them AFTER we targeted them in what was only meant to be a simple tech raid. Nukes became an option when you started nosing about, as per usual.

It's all recorded on our Forum:

http://federation-of-cobra.freeforums.net/thread/11/strikes-war

Compare the bottom portion of that link (image of my battle with BLC's leader) with the date TMG began discussing a treaty with BLC on their own Forum:

http://cn-themagesguild.proboards.com/thread/16/blc-treaty?page=1&scrollTo=112

It was proxy warfare and you know it.

Edited by General Kanabis