Does anyone still use a computer to view these forums?

Master Hakai

idk do u  

76 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Way back in the mid-2000's laptop-type computers were a big deal and like signatures and avatars and stuff were all the rage but I assume now all you dummies just use your dam phones to read these friggin forums and maybe even to play good ol CN itself so I'm just wondering if we're still an old school crew or if all your mofo's are sellouts, readin these doggone topics on your dagum cellular phone like a buncha knuckleheads (not that there is anything wrong with that).

This is part of some research I'm doing

Almost always use my laptop if I can help it.

As for the actual game, most of my clicks in actual CN are buying tech/warring in TE, and I hate buying tech on a phone, and don't much like fighting on one either, so no I don't actually do any of the "playing" aspect on my phone (will check my nation regularly when out though, not because I am that desperate to check, just to avoid talking to people).

2 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

What's so regular about it?

I'm a Republican.....which means I have a job......which means I work.....about 50-60 hours a week......and since I spend so much time there......and this game doesn't require much time.....I use my work computer to check on things.

I'm a democrat... which means I have a job... which means I work... about 50 hours a week... and since I spend so much time there... and this game doesn't require much time... I'm able to use both my work computer and my personal cellular device to check on things.

2D7UCB9.gif

10 hours ago, Master Hakai said:

Way back in the mid-2000's laptop-type computers were a big deal and like signatures and avatars and stuff were all the rage but I assume now all you dummies just use your dam phones to read these friggin forums and maybe even to play good ol CN itself so I'm just wondering if we're still an old school crew or if all your mofo's are sellouts, readin these doggone topics on your dagum cellular phone like a buncha knuckleheads (not that there is anything wrong with that).

This is part of some research I'm doing

Of course. Using phones to browse almost any web page is stupid if you have a PC next to you. 

The forums are still not fit for Mobile browser atleast not for WP and Android browsers. As for the game that I do in both equally. PC browsers are still the way to use internet.

5 hours ago, Coach said:

I'm a Republican.....which means I have a job......which means I work.....about 50-60 hours a week......and since I spend so much time there......and this game doesn't require much time.....I use my work computer to check on things.

Sweet burn on Democrats but I still want to know what makes your computer so regular since you didn't even almost tell me! 

Here in Tralfamadore, we communicate only by means of farts and tap-dancing.  Translating that for the likes of you is a job, let me tell you.

Computer for forums, the only time I am bored enough to come here is when I'm at work.  The thrill of sending nukes from the throne on my phone just doesn't apply to reading forum posts.

9 hours ago, Lex Quintus said:

Here in Tralfamadore, we communicate only by means of farts and tap-dancing.  Translating that for the likes of you is a job, let me tell you.

Computer for forums, the only time I am bored enough to come here is when I'm at work.  The thrill of sending nukes from the throne on my phone just doesn't apply to reading forum posts.

Damn there's a throne on your phone?