Wolves hit D1 and Misfits

Looks like plans have been made and seems like they dont agree with each other... D1 hit NLON and DCS and Wolves hit D1 and Misfits....

Looks like we can sort this out later.

Al Bundy

2 hours ago, AL Bundy said:

Looks like plans have been made and seems like they dont agree with each other... D1 hit NLON and DCS and Wolves hit D1 and Misfits....

Looks like we can sort this out later.

Al Bundy

Boring dow as usual, dirty war as usual, no stats this time? I'm not sure if that's an improvement from the inaccurate stats but at least you're not lying to yourself this time.

53 minutes ago, KingBilly1 said:

This should be a good fight.

I need casualties :D sadly sitting with 7 nations has left us without targets the majority of this round :( 

Its not a D1/Misfits vs AW war which I would not have had any problem with, its a D1,Misfits vs DCS, Nlon and AW war.

For the record D1 had 11 members in their blitz before update while AW had 7 even though they have almost twice as many members.

Edited by HiredGun

DEFCON 1/Misfits

Members: 30
Total NS: 957.566
Avg NS: 31,918
Nukes: 261

+40k: 9

+35k: 9
+30k: 3
+25k: 1
-25k: 8

Digital Combat Soldiers/New League of Nations/Alpha Wolves
Members: 81
Total NS: 1,771.761
Avg NS: 21,873
Nukes: 419

+50k: 1

+45k: 2

+40k: 6

+35k: 5
+30k: 12
+25k: 6

-25k: 50

I see AW's incompetence outshine them again by posting two dow's, one of those in the SE section of the forum. If you's weren't so desperate to destroy D1 by rushing us as soon as we go to war, you wouldn't be tripping over each other trying to take advantage of it and showing nothing but impatience and incompetence. You'd get more than 5 minutes to plan your revenge war and then you might've been able to put together stats, a decent dow, an effective blitz, who knows, maybe even a war chest for half of your alliance.

4 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

I see AW's incompetence outshine them again by posting two dow's, one of those in the SE section of the forum. If you's weren't so desperate to destroy D1 by rushing us as soon as we go to war, you wouldn't be tripping over each other trying to take advantage of it and showing nothing but impatience and incompetence. You'd get more than 5 minutes to plan your revenge war and then you might've been able to put together stats, a decent dow, an effective blitz, who knows, maybe even a war chest for half of your alliance.

I love it when u cry:D

This really isn't a crying deal? Look at the declares,  it was obvious D1 had arrangements on a war and you jumped right in the middle of it. I expected nothing less though. When you are garbage at the game and need to do what it takes to make yourself shine then so be it. You killed the game not me. Btw you got all these dudes in my NS and you still insist of 3 down declares. You guys are some turds. 

you are wrong.

war was set for the 29th and delayed till 30th.

bundy asked me to dow if he wasn't on. I rushed along with my blitz from my phone so posted in wrong section.

was a very big up declare easily gathered from alliance stats.

get on with it and call your buddies in OP in.

You three alliances have been joining forces against us all round. misfits were harbouring d1 nations while at war with us, who promptly returned and declared war on us even after OP joined in.

You have 950k 278 nukes 140k infra 30 nations 19k tech

to our 870 208 136k 39 19k

Its a plenty fair war from where Im sitting.

Perhaps Willie Coyote will be understanding of your plight and accept your peace offers as you concentrate on the war at hand?

Joining forces against you is a bit of a strong word, we've had no ill intentions towards anyone this round, although I did disagree with your last war on D1. As for harbouring them, I haven't been part of the running of Misfits this round so I couldn't comment on that.

I do believe this DoW was made without any bad intentions, clear updeclare just unfortunate for D1 that they hit other alliances at the same time.

hay could we just have 2 alliances for next round and really just blow crap up …… i love that these boards come to life I’m actually getting up out of my rocking chair …

i love it and there are really some great players on both sides ….

lets make an allstar team next round choose captains and pick sides and try and make it as even as possible ….

i want to thank everyone on both sides for the drama i just wish i had more money saved to really go balls out I’m so jelouse of all you big tech nations :)

i can’t wait for the blitz against me tonight at update …. see you later OP ;) 

1 hour ago, StevieG said:

you are wrong.

war was set for the 29th and delayed till 30th.

bundy asked me to dow if he wasn't on. I rushed along with my blitz from my phone so posted in wrong section.

was a very big up declare easily gathered from alliance stats.

get on with it and call your buddies in OP in.

You three alliances have been joining forces against us all round. misfits were harbouring d1 nations while at war with us, who promptly returned and declared war on us even after OP joined in.

You could have delayed another day and hit OP and Misfits, that would have been a good match up and knowing them, they would have welcomed it. Instead you seen our wars and decided to go anyway, where was the cancellation if this move is not malice. Usually it is disappointing to cancel a war in the last minute but usually the disappointment comes from that fact that a lot of time and effort is put into the war prep but by the look of things, there is almost none in yours so you would not have felt that bad.

1 minute ago, RoadRash said:

hay could we just have 2 alliances for next round and really just blow crap up …… i love that these boards come to life I’m actually getting up out of my rocking chair …

i love it and there are really some great players on both sides ….

lets make an allstar team next round choose captains and pick sides and try and make it as even as possible ….

i want to thank everyone on both sides for the drama i just wish i had more money saved to really go balls out I’m so jelouse of all you big tech nations :)

i can’t wait for the blitz against me tonight at update …. see you later OP ;) 

No this isn't going to go the way you all want it to go, far from it.

14 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

You could have delayed another day and hit OP and Misfits, that would have been a good match up and knowing them, they would have welcomed it. Instead you seen our wars and decided to go anyway, where was the cancellation if this move is not malice. Usually it is disappointing to cancel a war in the last minute but usually the disappointment comes from that fact that a lot of time and effort is put into the war prep but by the look of things, there is almost none in yours so you would not have felt that bad.

OMG you really are crazy hahahahah you really think everything is about you …… NO ONE LOOKED AT YOUR WARS I PERSONALLY JUST WENT THRU YOUR ROSTER TO HIT PLAYERS ,,,,, and SoT was the only one i really wanted then after  my wars i looked at his screen and said OH SNAP … then went to boards and seen this doesn’t look good …

but then knew you would open your mouth say something really stupid and i didn’t feel so bad 

1 hour ago, RoadRash said:

HG who is you all brother tell the other voices in your head to simmer down its just me RoadRash talking …….. your such a silly little goose 

Roadrash, wish you were active and and more involved in the wars when you used to play in Defcon 1. This is not the first time i see you speaking trashy on forums.

I remember when i used to pm you daily to get an answer from you for your activity in D1, you barely spoke a word. And now seeing all this, you grew up my friend, but you're doing it wrong.. 

Once again their leader goes to war with no war chest. Aw, you're the biggest joke in this game. You think you're making positive contributions but your entire exsistence is fueled by hate and revenge agaisnt those better than you and you will burn for every wrong you commit in this game. 

1 hour ago, wasso said:

Roadrash, wish you were active and and more involved in the wars when you used to play in Defcon 1. This is not the first time i see you speaking trashy on forums.

I remember when i used to pm you daily to get an answer from you for your activity in D1, you barely spoke a word. And now seeing all this, you grew up my friend, but you're doing it wrong.. 

hehe HG makes it so easy …. I’m not sure i grew up think I’m just getting senile ….. as far as being involved with wars I’ve gotten as involved with every war i have ever fought …

just wasn’t that vocal on forums .. even with NDO i stayed behind the scenes …

honestly  Wasso i disagree with a lot of how HG twist things and it boggles me most times …. 

HG makes for a great opponent ( don’t want to say enemy because he is far from that ) and disagreeing with him is so easy ….also the saga between D1 and AW have been a bunch of unfortunate incidents that have actually made this round a bit of fun and i am thankful that this far along in TE i can still find a reason to sign on ….

good luck to all i hope it stays fun o/

RoadRash 

Edited by RoadRash

37 minutes ago, HiredGun said:

Once again their leader goes to war with no war chest. Aw, you're the biggest joke in this game. You think you're making positive contributions but your entire exsistence is fueled by hate and revenge agaisnt those better than you and you will burn for every wrong you commit in this game. 

i agree it is pretty funny … whats even more amazing is he comes out of each war with the highest casualties and still manages to rebuild i would definitely agree its funny but i wouldn’t call it a joke….. and honestly i really believe he has no hate or is looking for revenge ….. i would think all of our wars ended pretty close between D1 and AW i wouldn’t think any was out of revenge …… just my opinion tho 

51 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

i agree it is pretty funny … whats even more amazing is he comes out of each war with the highest casualties and still manages to rebuild i would definitely agree its funny but i wouldn’t call it a joke….. and honestly i really believe he has no hate or is looking for revenge ….. i would think all of our wars ended pretty close between D1 and AW i wouldn’t think any was out of revenge …… just my opinion tho 

Don't kid yourself there, lets not forget you had to merge with the biggest earners in the game just to stay on par cos our constant wars took a heavy toll. In our last war we could have staggered you all til you had to reroll like you were planning to do to us but i took the advice of my gov and peace was offered. You aim to take away our fun so we will do the same to you all. 

Me I would never reroll ever and yeah last war you guys got me when op jumped in I was about done .... but I hate holding back ... but bud you know as well as I do all of our wars are close .... and I think we merged because SS was getting  jumped  same reason seal team joined back into D1.... I really am not sure tho I find it hard to follow the politics of te