Coyote vs Roadrunner

In Arizona, DEFCON 1 armed crime squad detectives charged a Coyote with the attempted murder of a Roadrunner.

Wile E Coyote, a self proclaimed genius, appeared in court today facing attempted murder charges. Prosecutors accusing Mr Coyote of devising elaborate schemes to get a succulent meal have all but ended in failure for the hunger stricken Coyote.

One of Mr Coyote's failed attempts.

vPLlE8O.jpg

Mr Coyote denies any wrongdoing stating in this picture he was only trying to return the Roadrunners knife and fork.

qae1Njh.jpg

Evidence from one of hundreds of well devised murder plans found at the home of Mr Coyote.

5RYV78q.png

Mr Coyote was also charged with multiple counts of graffiti.

2qZ72k1.jpg

The defense team stated "Our client sets traps, Mr Roadrunner foils them, and our client gets hurt by the very thing he set up. He’s been hit by anvils, blown up by dynamite, fallen off mountain cliffs, squished by rocks, hit by trains, and much more, I question the jury, has he not been punished enough?"

Mr Coyote denied the accusations that he failed to ever catch the bird and proudly played the following footage in the courtroom;

After days of jury deliberation, a jury verdict could not be reached so the Judge has ordered this be settled with a trial by combat, proclaiming "we shall let the blood gods decide fates, Road Runner and his prosecution team (DEFCON 1) versus Wile E Coyote and his defense team (Digital Combat Soldiers and New League of Nations)"

All the best to our friends in both alliances, lets keep it clean.

DEFCON 1

Members: 23
Total NS: 720,176
Avg NS: 31,312
Nukes: 190

+40k: 5

+35k: 9
+30k: 2
+25k: 1
-25k: 6

Digital Combat Soldiers/New League of Nations
Members: 42
Total NS: 908.218
Avg NS: 21,624
Nukes: 211

+50k: 1

+45k: 1

+40k: 3

+35k: 1
+30k: 7
+25k: 4

-25k: 25

I will also post screen shots soon

Edited by HiredGun

3 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

Things got got screwed up lmao 

Our first war

11/30/2016 11:45:34 PM

11/30/2016 11:45:34 PM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Black.gif

Quake
Ruler: HiredGun
DEFCON 1

team_Blue.gif

Wile E Coyote
Ruler: Wile E Coyote
Digital Combat Soldiers

Your first war

11/30/2016 11:53:01 PM
war_info.png   icon_war_end.png   note.png

team_Black.gif

Rashville
Ruler: Roadrash
Alpha Wolves

team_Black.gif

Ireland
Ruler: Timmy
DEFCON 1

0%/100%

Currently Fighting

Wheres your dow?

If this wasn't an opportunist attack to wait til we declared war first then why didn't yous cancel? This would be our 5th war this round, can we not fight someone else for once?

hired i feel you hahaha i really do i thought it was our 4th the 5th seems even worse i didn’t look at war screen ….

maybe its time just for a global war and everyone jump in ….. this is my opinion alone as i am not government or speak for AW 

either way its gonna be a chit show 

11 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

hired i feel you hahaha i really do i thought it was our 4th the 5th seems even worse i didn’t look at war screen ….

maybe its time just for a global war and everyone jump in ….. this is my opinion alone as i am not government or speak for AW 

either way its gonna be a chit show 

This would also be our 8th war in a row going back last round :mellow:

I love my war and I don't care who I fight how many times in a row, the problem I have with fighting AW again and what I'm sure everyone is sick and tired of is the dramas that come with it.

But I guess AW gov aren't, and while you point fingers at me for using dirty tactics RR, you should really look at your own actions and the those of your alliance. Not once have AW hit D1 on fair terms, every war against us has been a opportunist attack, targeting any weak point you can find and then justifying it by any means possible and you wonder why we come back and kick yous in the teeth again.

Edited by HiredGun

yeah  HG i agree … ill let you bosses figure this out … until then i will enjoy my conflict with SoT I’m starting to remember why NGW kicked him from NDO hehe

Edited by RoadRash
o and BTW nice Dow

1 minute ago, RoadRash said:

yeah  HG i agree … ill let you bosses figure this out … until then i will enjoy my conflict with SoT I’m starting to remember why NGW kicked him from NDO hehe

Sot is just as important to our game and on equal standing in my eyes just as anyone else is in our small community. In D1 we forge great players, we don't go out fishing for those who already are and hope to catch them, those that are come to us or we invite them if we're on friendly terms and they have no alliance they can call home.

1 minute ago, RoadRash said:

you can have him HG …. hope he serves you well….. for me I’m sorry i ever stood up for him 

Some people require more patience and respect. Sot has been around longer than most still playing, maybe he may want to clarify but I think he started in round 2 or 3? So I don't blame him for expecting some respect and I know he'd have gotten very little given his personality. Half of my gov had issues with him but I asked them all to be patient and now those same people enjoy having Sot around and hes now one of our most active and contributing members.

i am happy he has fpunf a place with you and you guys click together …. for me the more the merrier on planet steve … like said i stood up for him many times as NGW lead NDO and kept him around a little to long …. personally i have lost all respect for him with theses last wars we engaged he showed me how he got under NGW skin and for that I’m sorry to NGW for keeping him around …… but all good ….. hopefully this works into something fun if not a new round will be here soon enough 

3 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

i am happy he has fpunf a place with you and you guys click together …. for me the more the merrier on planet steve … like said i stood up for him many times as NGW lead NDO and kept him around a little to long …. personally i have lost all respect for him with theses last wars we engaged he showed me how he got under NGW skin and for that I’m sorry to NGW for keeping him around …… but all good ….. hopefully this works into something fun if not a new round will be here soon enough 

Sot is our IRC admin/mod and a member of gov but he has earned his position and roles. 

12 minutes ago, RoadRash said:

you can have him HG …. hope he serves you well….. for me I’m sorry i ever stood up for him 

Where is the forum dow? stats? why did you's declare so late? Anyway if yous have intentions I think you do then all I'm going to say is this will backfire in your faces once again and this time there will be no peace for AW. 

HG again your talking about Perma WAR …. you twisted this around last time in order to get OP involved … as for you thinking AW hit you because you were at war is crazy this is our AA announcement we had no idea you were planning an attack on your current opponents 

nonewpost.png War 11/29/2016 9:13:14 AM 3 27

note.png magnifier.png 

Correct, this is now a perma war with AW only. We don't mind going a round with DCS though.

D1 is sick and tired of your crap, everyone is on board to see this through. You only want war with D1 then we'll give it to you.

Edited by HiredGun

OKAY so I’m gonna say this is going to be some end of round fire works i like it a lot for myself I’ve been beating 90% of the wars i have had with D1 and I’m sure as you start calling in other alliances  others will join on both sides …… this is the type of stuff that makes TE fun 

so lets burn this mofo to the ground and keep planet steve rotating ……..

i would like to add that my opinions and responses are mine only and have no reflecting on the AA i wear … i would also like to add to D1 i like you guys very much all but 2 of you :P 

and cowboy you i love i always will my friend and for you i will do whatever it is you ask of me or try my hardest to get it done i have a great deal of respect for you in game and in the character i believe you are…….

so lets all have a ball lace up your chitkickers and kick some chit……..

RoadRash 

To: President Blue    From: Son of Taeper    Date: 12/2/2016 12:45:47 AM

Subject: Spy Operation Attack

Message: A spy operation has been launched against your nation. In the attack the enemy spies managed to assassinate one of your military generals. In the attack Nicolas Velasquez of your Army branch with an XP level of 44 was killed. In the attack your counter spies managed to kill 20 enemy spies and your attackers identity has been publicly revealed. 

Does Defcon 1 support this action?

Edited by Blackatron

13 hours ago, RoadRash said:

OKAY so I’m gonna say this is going to be some end of round fire works i like it a lot for myself I’ve been beating 90% of the wars i have had with D1 and I’m sure as you start calling in other alliances  others will join on both sides …… this is the type of stuff that makes TE fun 

so lets burn this mofo to the ground and keep planet steve rotating ……..

i would like to add that my opinions and responses are mine only and have no reflecting on the AA i wear … i would also like to add to D1 i like you guys very much all but 2 of you :P 

and cowboy you i love i always will my friend and for you i will do whatever it is you ask of me or try my hardest to get it done i have a great deal of respect for you in game and in the character i believe you are…….

so lets all have a ball lace up your chitkickers and kick some chit……..

RoadRash 

Oh dear, I hope I'm not one of those 2, I would be heart broken. :P

1 hour ago, Blackatron said:

Does Defcon 1 support this action?

We don't consider general killing dirty enough not to use but we're open for negotiations.

I cant speak for everyone but I try to kill them to eliminate any military bonuses that give advantages during war.

Edited by HiredGun