Anyone around from the Old Days?

IUAlpert

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

.......braiiiiiins

Also hello fellow retirees. If you are looking for a discord channel to join and shoot the !@#$ with some good people then might I suggest heading to The Gulag! One of the best public servers around if you wanna kick back and play drinking games or whatever tickles your fancy. Not a lot of shop talk about what's going on in the game, The Gulag is open to anyone who wishes to join us (though we do reserve the right boot yo out if you start making trouble, fair warning) so we try to leave In-game politics at the door for the most part.

Mainly OOC chatter and people hanging out from all spheres across the globe, you're bound to meet someone you recognise at some point. A good place for any returning old guard players to gather and hang out- much like Non Grata.

I'm not gonna tell you to join COBRA but if you like your memes dank and your CN players mostly crusty with a side of new blood?  You'll get along just fine at The Gulag.

https://discord.gg/gzjXURAX

21 hours ago, jerdge said:

But the moment I left the GPA to become a NGer you wouldn't be my viceroy anymore, thus I'd immediately be free to go back into the Agency!

Yes but once you get a taste, there’s no going back.

Hell I was a democracy loving GATOan for a decade and I still ended up here.

22 hours ago, kerschbs said:

Yes but once you get a taste, there’s no going back.

Hell I was a democracy loving GATOan for a decade and I still ended up here.

"Immediately".

It's not about democracy, it's inertia - plain and simple.

21 hours ago, Thrash said:

Let's go for six. Join NG.

I'll go for six as well: no, thanks.

20 hours ago, Thrash said:

Gotta admire our determination though. :P

I do.

Once I would have also been again amazed at how handsome I must seem to others, as they try to have me join their alliance despite my history of being a mostly useless vocal troublemaker that isn't even nice most of the time. But now I understand that many people desperately want any new moderately alive member no matter the rest!

(Not to mention that vocal troublemakers not really very nice are also probably a good fit for NG... 😜)