Anyone around from the Old Days?

IUAlpert

• Replies 589
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 5 weeks later...

For some reason i can't quote. Oh well.  July 06 for me, former know as dropthisacid of legalized. I remember the days when you only needed 40k NS to be in that top 5%. Chances are you did that by loading up on that infra.

Edited by rileyaddaff

• 3 weeks later...

Fought against the Viridian Entente in GW2 as part of my time in the NAAC. 

Brief stunt in the OBR, boring people.

Spent most of my prolific time in \m/. Started in 2007. Hit ZI a couple times, also led GOONS over in LW (remember that game???). 

Remembering these moments: telling NpO/Almight Grub we weren't honoring the protection agreement after the new GOONS (Sardonic's GOONS) was formed. LoSS on the pink team. Merging WAPA into \m/. The continued destruction of FARK. Hosting the original treaty web. 

On ‎10‎/‎6‎/‎2017 at 1:23 PM, flpwch said:

Fought against the Viridian Entente in GW2 as part of my time in the NAAC. 

Brief stunt in the OBR, boring people.

Spent most of my prolific time in \m/. Started in 2007. Hit ZI a couple times, also led GOONS over in LW (remember that game???). 

Remembering these moments: telling NpO/Almight Grub we weren't honoring the protection agreement after the new GOONS (Sardonic's GOONS) was formed. LoSS on the pink team. Merging WAPA into \m/. The continued destruction of FARK. Hosting the original treaty web. 

Sup flp.

I started on 9/1/2006 so I've been around for 4,069 days. Kinda feeling like a grampa right now... I was in the Legion at first and I fought GW3 against FAN as a Legionnaire. Legion and AEGIS lost the war. I was in favor of continuing to fight till the end but te majority was in favor of surrendering to The Initiative. I left the Legion to join a small Middle-eastern alliance wich got rolled by NATO for no reason. I then joined Wolfpack before the Wolfpack War. 

When I think about it now it seems that war was following me in all my alliances.  ^^

On 9/6/2017 at 3:24 AM, rileyaddaff said:

For some reason i can't quote. Oh well.  July 06 for me, former know as dropthisacid of legalized. I remember the days when you only needed 40k NS to be in that top 5%. Chances are you did that by loading up on that infra.

Liked how you got your side wrecked. tbh, was the last fun war of bob. 

Edited by shahenshah

On 10/15/2017 at 4:00 AM, Chunky Monkey said:

Sup flp.

sup CM how u been

On 10/15/2017 at 12:56 PM, Rebel Virginia said:

You're still here?

Most could say the same about you

On 10/22/2017 at 4:39 AM, King Hassan said:

I started on 9/1/2006 so I've been around for 4,069 days. Kinda feeling like a grampa right now... I was in the Legion at first and I fought GW3 against FAN as a Legionnaire. Legion and AEGIS lost the war. I was in favor of continuing to fight till the end but te majority was in favor of surrendering to The Initiative. I left the Legion to join a small Middle-eastern alliance wich got rolled by NATO for no reason. I then joined Wolfpack before the Wolfpack War. 

When I think about it now it seems that war was following me in all my alliances.  ^^

Legion - the paper tiger!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The Initiative was great.

• 2 weeks later...
On 14/09/2017 at 2:30 PM, Incitatus said:

Amossio, that's a name I haven't seen since LoSS. *waves*

yer man its been a long time, unfortunately, the game is filled with utter [unt$ and the mods are foking retards, no wonder it's died a death. 

I am still around, but I only joined by mid 2007... I am probably a newbie in comparison to the old timers who joined in 2006. 

The early days were very much about reading weird rants about the true and deep meaning of Francoism.

The NPO was certainly influential by then.  

I have been a member of Polaris since I joined. 

6 hours ago, Franz Ferdinand said:

Straight into the "loving" embrace of The German Empire.

Who still owe me aid under the Germanization Program. Those were heady days indeed, what two weeks in the game and put on a ZI list?

Edited by Helbrecht

The times I enjoyed the most were the days in which the NPO mostly had an absolute control of the game and there was some sort of "guerrilla alliance" (I forgot the name) acting against them.

I really HATED the NPO during those times, but I can't deny that it was fun.

The WORST times of the game came with the "new era" that the MK begun and it became a game about "nothing in particular". 

LOL... I probably like drama. 

6 hours ago, zoskia said:

The times I enjoyed the most were the days in which the NPO mostly had an absolute control of the game and there was some sort of "guerrilla alliance" (I forgot the name) acting against them.

I really HATED the NPO during those times, but I can't deny that it was fun.

The WORST times of the game came with the "new era" that the MK begun and it became a game about "nothing in particular". 

LOL... I probably like drama. 

FAN, you're thinking of FAN.